What's a good schema for cardio? I lift Monday, Wednesday and Friday...

What's a good schema for cardio? I lift Monday, Wednesday and Friday, can I do cardio the rest days incluiding weekend without significantly affecting muh gainz or do I have to stop lifting and eat less in order to lose weight and do cardio?

if you lift hard you dont need cardio

lol wtf

End yourself my man

>don't need cardio

I'm really glad the no cardio meme is finally dying out.

if you do lots of really lightweight sets you can count that as cardio

You can do cardio offdays for more intense training, or you can even do it the same day in the morning and lift later in the day if it's less intense. All you need to do is just make sure you eat enough so that you feel like you have energy for it.

Never did cardio in my life. Never was over 15%bf. And I weigh 185lbs at 6'1. Sure, it's healthy, but it's not like it's necessary to get lean.

Then do me a favour and answer my thread my friend, appreciated.

Cardio killing gains is not a meme. Only fatties trying to lose weight and old people with heart problems should do cardio. If you do cardio you'll have to eat even more to get gains.

You should probably have at least one total rest day.

If you're trying to lose weight, 3 days weights and 3 days cardio is kind of an intense activity level to maintain during a calorie deficit. Make sure you go light on them.

He's less wrong than you might think. Weight training improves condition more than many people credit.
Though he is still wrong, and if you want real endurance and conditioning you need to train them, not to mention that some people want to improve sport specific performance.

>only fatties should do cardio
Then why does Rich do it

wew lad

but you literally don't unless you are worried about cardiovascular health

>you have to eat more if you do cardio

lel, no wai!

rich is a fatty

My goal is to lose weight and increase endurance.

These people only lift. They don't do anything else in terms of physical activity. So of course they don't see a point in cardio.... or they all just trolling.
Don't listen to them if you are training for some other sport.

If you dont do cardio then you wont have to spend your whole day stuffing your face just to make little gains

Do both lifting and cardio. You won't be able to keep up with your fucking calorie intake if you also work for a living with one break time for lunch.

>thinks lifting is my only hobby
>doesn't realize other people are into competitive sports

lol, im out of here

Can I gain a bit of muscle at least on my legs by running and taking protein after it?

>not worried about cardiovascular health

Breh
You'll start worrying once you realize you're out of breath from climbing a flight of stairs, even though you're 12% BF.

No you won't. Any physical activity leads to muscle atrophy. You should be just sitting on your couch watching netflix all day

imagine having the best car in the world with the best engine but having only a 1 liter gas tank. Thats what you get with no cardio.

I already play soccer the youth Colorado Rapids and we have to do cardio all the time. Why should you do cardio on your free time instead of just lifting if you are gonna do cardio when you are playing a sport? Cardio is a waste of time that kills gains.

Shit like this is why i can't even get past day 1 of nofap

I started doing cardio because I realized that never doing it, yet increasing my size, if I try to have sex, I am winded to the point of death after 5 minutes.

cardio kills gains

Just use a bike to commute GOAT

>says sports team doesn't train cardio
>expects me to believe this isn't bait

dose massive magumbos