How long have you stayed away from the caffeinated devil?

How long have you stayed away from the caffeinated devil?

Been like 3 days

I drink it once in a while when I'm way below my calories goal for the day. It's tasty and cheap carbs

years, and i never made any special effort to stop drinking it

I stopped drinking soda often last July and the last time I can think of would be like November maybe?

For a long time. I do drink soda water though. I'm wondering if it has any negative side affects?

I don't drink soda...but I have caffine pills/coffee daily

Soda has been nasty to me for as long as I can remember, it's just carbonated sugar

seltzer all day baby

10 years. Come at me bro.

Drank some a few weeks ago differing a D&D game. It was too sweet for how much caffeine it had and felt like a waste of calories compared to the pizza next to it.

i try to avoid them. I drink maby one can per month.

Going on 9 years. Chugged a warm glass of muggs root beer after eating 5 slices of pizza. Literally did the whole cylinder of vomit it was worst shit ever.

Does black coffee count?
If so only 24 hours.

If soda then a few years.

CHAD drinks SODA & eat PIZZA while YOU eat broiled CHICKEN & BROCCOLI

About 8 months I guess. I don't miss it. I still have like a dozen cases of the stuff in my house that I don't know what to do with now.

Chad will die at age 50 looking like garbage.

CHAD dies at 50 while you pick up the LEFTOVERS

literally only last Friday due to beer pong with rum. other than that, a year.

It works wonders not to say that shit is literal poison for your body

Be careful with these. These things can fuck up your stomach and cause chest pain. I had to go to the hospital one day because I was having some pretty uncomfortable pain in my right chest and they told me to stop drinking them so much.

Give them away.

really? what's the cause? I seriously will drink about 4-5 cans a day of seltzer

I drink a can with dinner every night

Like 10 hours.

mostly, i do get fast food with some coke once every couple weeks just cause it tastes amazing with high sodium greasy food

I stopped drinking it a year ago, felt more energized and able to sleep without trouble. I now drink tea if I ever need some energy.

I drink soda on occasion (i.e. traveling, visiting folks), but I stopped drinking soda permanently about two years ago.

I drink diet soda on occasion. Only drink the sugar-filled kind when I'm slacking on a bulk and need an emergency calorie boost.

you mean pre-workout, you caffeine intolerant little shit?

....a total of about 6 months worth of nevers

don't drink soda tho

I have a diet dr. pepper everyday and probably look better than most of you

this is why I can never live anywhere other than the east coast. Fucking polar selzters are incredible

I've drank 4 one liter bottles of polar seltzer in a day with none of those symptoms you've described. I think you're just a pussy

5 Months though I can't stop energy drinks I just use them as pre workout

That was his one cheat day after like 9 months of eating clean FYI

pic

teeth

>ctrl+f
>yerba mate
>0 results

None of you fags will ever make it.

Like at least a decade, that soda shit is nasty.

Coffee is great though, caffeine in itself is healthy, just like nicotine.

I'd be lazy as fuck without caffeine.

this, it's not that good imo

0 days

Even before I start lifting, soda just tastes shitty.

Three years. My dentist was amazed last visit. Worth it. Never again the phosphorous empty carbs times!

2 months

Over 4 years, haven't had a drop. I worked for a pepsi bottling plant for about 3 years as a batcher. If you fuckers actually saw the horseshit we would dump into those "drinks", you would never take another sip.

I use7 up for my whiskey highballs. It's more of an excuse to drink 7 up really since i hardly use any liquor.

But fuck tho almost 40g of sugar per can? Jesus Christ how can things like this even be allowed?

Same.

I haven't really had soda in 4 years. Sometimes I'll get lemonade if I go out to eat. My friends, (who drink shit loads of Mountain Dew) love to give me shit because I don't drink soda but occasionally drink beer. Soda everyday =! an occasional beer or two. Fucking normies Veeky Forums

>lucozade just released a zero version with barely any carbs

I'm fucking hooked again.

Last time I drank coke zero was 3 weeks ago. Last time I drank a soft drink with sugar or calories, has been about a year and I've stopped drinking it generally for 3 years now.

My whole life. I've always hated soda, too fizzy for me. Makes my tongue and throat uncomfortable.

CHI

Stopped drinking soda about 6 years ago in college, but then when I went out I would get sweet tea (t. southerner) and somehow thought that was better. Quit doing that about three years ago. I still have soda with my liquor occasionally, but that's about it and it's Diet anyway

Be fucking glad man. My parents essentially raised me on iced tea, cola and carbonated water. Was able to quit the sugary drinks but I just can't trink something unless there's carbonation. Fucking sucks because it makes me fart and burp all the time.

Throw a huge party with a bunch of liquor and tell your friends to go to town on it

Also it helps me poo

is it ok to drink soda if you're a skelly

I remember drinking Mt Dew addictingly in high school, like putting it into a water bottle and drinking it throughout the day.

Slowly I realized that the soda was also replacing food, I wasn't hungry anymore as long as I drank a liter a day. I'd go weeks before desperately needing water. It's been an entire college life since then and I don't know how I survived, I still can't really do cardio because of it.

I was off it for quite some time, but I've been having coke zero since I've been on vacation at the folks' place. I ain stressed about it.

No. It fills you up and makes you not want to eat more, which is what you should be doing.

Send them to me

but not exactly EQUAL carbs as say a potato/brown rice is it dumbass?

4 months

Last time I had a soda was probably when I was still in high school and even then I rarely ever drank soda. I was lucky enough to have parents who kept me away from sugar and fast food and cooked healthy food for me daily. I don't even ever drink coffee.

I only drink water, milk, sometimes tea, and once in a very long while a few beers when I go out.

I hardly have the perfect diet, but I haven't fucked with soda pop or tobacco in like 6 years easy.

god you fags will do anything to seem superior to normies

drink diet soda, its not bad for you

It's irregular, I'll go three years or three days depending on if it's available or not and when it is I might have some if I just want some extra calories because my TDEE is fucking retarded, like 3600 cals.

like 10 minutes

i didn't even drink soda as a kid

4 years without buying a soda
useless sugary shit

>drink something entirely worthless and potentially harmful

lol no thanks fag

I've never liked sweets or fizzy drinks. I've always just had a lot of fruit and smoothies. Which is worse in ways

All of those acids have completely fucked my teeth. I neee to have them reinforced with a gel every few weeks

MUG*** root beer doesn't have any caffeine. He said caffeinated devil. Think before you type, numbskull.

quit half a year ago, probably the second best thing ive ever done, first thing being to start lifitng

You should find someone to love and have children. Your life is empty

About two months without soda. But I drink water with bubbles a couple of times a week and I also drink regulare coffee so i dunno... but at least I stay away from the empty calories sugar.

this, as a former skelly nothing helped my appetite more than quitting soda

I'll have one 1-2 times a month (cans, do low carb monsters count?) and I don't even try honestly. Its beer and wine that I've actually had to restrain myself from.

you dont have to remind me :/

i drink it about once a month or so. never been a big fan of soda anyway

Only time I drink it is when Im consuming alcohol. And I always regret it.

I don't even use ice cubes in my whisky :^)

i only drink them mixed with liquor when i do drink then
ginger ale and wiskey
run and coke
the gods drink

heaven't drank anything that isn't water or coffe and milk for 3 years.

I drink sodas only when getting drunk and that is preferably Gin Tonic, because it isn't sweet.

My father ironcally once said to me; why do you drink those sodas when they cost as much as water, what do you think is in them? And i kinda took that seriously and just stopped.

Drinking only water for 3 years now except for alcohol.

There's no caffeine in Sprite

It lacks fiber relative to brown rice, but otherwise is not significantly different. When the fuck did I claim that it's IDENTICAL to brown rice? Oh, yeah, I didn't, you're just retarded. Kys

Since I was 14 and realized it had a negative health impact. 24 now. I find it weird that some people drink that shit like it's normal.