coinexchange.io/market/HUB/BTC
tradingview.com/u/team_USA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You hodl my yute

25% ETH
25% OMG
25% LINK
25% XMR

Sell the shitcoins, buy more bitcoins. Also, sell the airdropped Bitcoin Gold mid October.

Ripple for 10-11 days for 20% gain atleast

normies gonna jump on this hypetrain

13FFAWFbuVTzp9HMZn3KG1eomEvFuhWkX3

Why ripple though?

BAT, it had a juicy dip today and is guaranteed to moon when Mercury comes out on Friday. You can tell by scrolling through catalog that a massive shill storm is brewing

Here's my BTC address, thanks in advance if I win brah

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

50% in LINK - no brainer
25% in Obsidian

Hold until the end of the year at least
Your welcome
You can thank me now or later.
13Pvh3HWHw2SCDf5KdkPXFFFFCq7tyFp8Z

Get on the AEON wagon while it is still cheap. If you want the reasons why. Do some research. It is very similar to XMR. Thank me we we are both on the moon.

Option 2 invest in a ASIC miner mine shit coins and crash the markets and move on to next coin.

Good luck user

1Dx9scjA8ReXFAaNDetfrooTiCv39HqfZw

XMR isnt going anywhere. While it makes a good hedge, people thinking it will even 2x are delusional.

Dont fucking shill this coin until i have more.

DELET THIS MODS

ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/

Look at the speakers also rumours Arab world is looking to jumping in Crypto and ripple is main focus.

Rahul Pai, COO, UAE Exchange

will be there only the hype alone in the next days will make this thing rise,

But not as much as 50-100% just a steady 10-20% dont be to greedy and get out before the news hits if u dont want to gamble

Medium Risk (for crypto)
40% LINK
25% ETH
25% XMR
10% ODN (biggest gains over the next two weeks, re-evaluate this after then possibly move half this stack into OMG)

Low Risk (for crypto)
30% Eth
30% BTC
20% XRM
10% LINK
10% OMG

1LWpNF9U3bDH81B9ebaNi6pfn15GwiebY9

Buy like 0.1 BTC of HUB (Hubcoin). This isn't even on coinmarketcap but the dev won a Vitalik blockchain contest, look it up.

>Link and Monero in Medium risk
>Ripple and OMG in low risk

Mcfucking kill yourself lmao.

Mmm interesting, so only 300,000 coins and most of them are locked for a year? Their English is so bad but they seem talented and smart

Yep, only 300,000 and most are locked.
You can get it here: >coinexchange.io/market/HUB/BTC

My btc: 1MCEu2tyBhcTWf9FaesJeVAtzaKr5mEgkt

buy the ODN dip

thats the guy the one in the right, seems autistic af but hes extremely smart

Interesting, will get some HUB since it's so cheap. Will send you the 0.02 btc but also will send to other people if I like their suggestions as I'm just gonna buy like 0.1 btc of HUB

set a buy order at ~3900 sats on ELIX

yeah wanted to get in elix but like at 3500

Which exchange has LINK??? what's the whole name? Is is ChainLink I never actually heard of it.

yep its that

you looked at ripple charts since i told you/;p

And btw stay away from elix thats a PnD

SNM because it will go to 25k. I rode DGB from 67 sats. Also i x16ed with WTC in the last weeks. SNM will be the next multiplier because of the entry barrier. Binance is a easy spot to make good gains atm.

thanks for the coins:
1AFSmSQj4zpvGBnvNwyL4FDh6bLyZqYjD4

50/50 IOC and ODN

13zaZg7CFq5SrwGNa4Q6GpzNm3TZUAmbnB

OP, get out of Elix, it's a genuine pump and dump and it's time has passed already. It has a 5 page whitepaper that looks like it's written by an elementary school child. Trust me, stay away.

Good investments are Loopring sub 3.3k SATS, ODN sub 18k SATS, VeChain sub 7.2k SATS.

Long term look at NEO.

Now that I saved you money and helped you make money.

BTC: 136SGLic2HiuuWyZmGNjkTVXiH2foRWGRL

Thank you!

theres a 12btc buy order at 3800 now, gotta get in above them sadly

Did OP pay for best Idea yet?

go all in on Lumens (XLM on buttrex, STR on polo)
it's a fork of Ripple and bc of this it follows XRP's chart, but it's at only ~280 sats right now.
target price is ~1764 sats for over 6x gains in about 2 weeks due to the Ripple Swell conference.

here's my TA, goyim

at the moment, tether

QRL is pretty cheap right now, Genesis block is set
to release this month, looking like a 2-3x late October.
17XkizuBd9gNYcGRkudTNyE3shKjTW54wR

>lsAj8zv6
or is the OP a shill for HUB?

Why, because you just picked out 50%? Why is that the most likely?

i gave the best advice Lmao dont know if OP bought would have seen some 7% in 2hours gains already =)

My Canadian brother, may the gains be with you

zcash honestly
it will be close to 1btc by jan 2018, there's a lot of people valuing it already, it went up too fast and now is now through a correction, but is currently massively undervalued
remember, it was at first 1:1 with bitcoin
it's going back to 0.8 at least, and can even surpass btc

MATE DROP SOME INTO STX RIGHT NOW. They're the first prediction platform (gambling) to be licensed. Augur and Gnosis is Stox's competition but they're not licensed and has 8x Stox's marketcap. Do the math.

1H7P2SnUHWJhr9VBBY3EXjToykmqqtVJcL [btc address]

Cheers

Agreed. The use cases for privacy coins are insignificant. Volume on drug markets is low

look at the graph... it's a very strong support level and the strongest of those 3 targets.
also it would put Lumens at the same marketcap ranking of May-June which was its maximum hype level.

ARK has had a huuuuge dip.

ArkVM is moving quickly on the roadmap (moving up something like 40% in the past 2-3 weeks). You'll be able to write ETH smart contracts on a faster blockchain.

Everyone knows OP never fucking delivers but on the offchance you do :
ark address,
AGWeCoq1UWjZ7uWnLY888vY7eRSUm86Gqs

get elixir under 1mil marketcap, shilled on the Veeky Forums army daily, golden moon ticket for such a small marketcap its a no brainer. but gtfo after an easy 2x-5x, steel hands

To me the 40% has more support from bottom resistance. It would be a safer target growing into 50%. That's just me, though.

dont fall for this ELIX shit, was a confirmed pajeet PnD scamcoin with an anonymous dev team. It's holding around 4k sat, it might get pumped again but it's going to crash just as fast. Can potentially earn with it if you have perfect timing but more likely get burnt.

yeah man I see what you mean.
I just think that if it hits the 40% it's more than likely to hit the 50 too.

Thanks. That means a lot. I'm really new, just trying to predict trades well. Any advice?

Not that I have the money to make all that much.

lol, what is all that shit you're holding.

Tron (TRX).

you are a confirmed pajeet pump and dump

pump chancoin

do the full forex TA course on babypips.com
also browse around stockcharts.com and investopedia to learn more TA stuff

I'll check them out! Thanks!

Do you know of any good places to use tools outside of exchanges? Coinmarketcap lets you export things, I think. I'm not sure.

Also, to be cheeky: opinion on LINK and ODN?

tradingview.com is basically charts: the website, I use it all the time
LINK looks really good fundamentally. ODN might be a shitcoin, I haven't decided yet; regardless I won't be buying it because it doesn't look good enough to me.
PS buy ARK soon and hodl, it's nearly bottomed out much bottomed out

also if you'd like you can follow me there ;)
tradingview.com/u/team_USA/
I post charts pretty frequently

I will look at ARK. What about XLM?

I'll try to squeeze some profits out of ODN once it lists on another exchange. I will then probably dump it because I can't afford enough to get passive income.

I'll check it out!

buy XLM now and sell when it hits around 1762 sats

40% ELIX
30% LINK
15% ETH
15% ODN
See ya on moon.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

It can only go up really.