Anyone Been A /Best Man/ At A Wedding before?

my buddy just asked me to be his best man and I'm nervous as fuck. How can I look aesthetic as fuck for the wedding? Obviously I know the obvious shit like get lean, whiten teeth, get a haircut, get suit tailored, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skFKNudZuWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have, op, but it was when I was dyel, I just did my hair and shined my shoes, just the normal stuff. Do you have a speech prepared? At the end of mine I said that they had a kid on the way already when they didn't.

you have to give a speech? Fuckkkkkkk. Is that like madatory?

I'm the best man wherever I go.

yup

ehh fuck it I'll just pop a xanax before the ceremony

>Not Adderall.
It's like you are trying to give a bad speech.

lmao you think addy would work better? You might be right

If you have time you could read some books on speech writing by Dale Carnegie, it might help, if you have trouble with large groups. Public Speaking for Success is one that comes to mind.

just google bestman speeches, it happened at on of my friends weddings and it was great. Just make sure its funny with a heartfelt message at the end

Have been best man in two weddings. It's fucking awesome

is it true that all the single women in the place get wet as fuck for the best man and the groomsmen

Why would adderall not work better? Have you ever done Xanax?

yeah xanax makes me social as fuck but so does adderall. Tough decision lol

Fuck. When my brother got married he told all the groomsmen we didn't have to do a speech

We line up to head out to the aisle and his wife starts talking about the speeches we have to do

We all have to make up one on the spot...

I would take adderall. Xanax and alcohol don't mix well in my experience.

Being a best man is a free pass to fuck some bridesmaids if you arent a beta

Do a speech like this
youtube.com/watch?v=skFKNudZuWM

id say depends on your age, im 30 when i go to weddings now everyone is already paired up. back when i was like 23 yes.

it's more important to have a very nice suit than being 100% shredded to the max.

still have a good body tho

addy would just give me the shits and make me wanna play cod

Best man?

I am the best man. All day. Every day. Ask me anything.

dont try to look aesthetic. just let them do their shot and dont fuck up your speech

Try not to look too good and outshine the groom. You want to look nice but don't do anything to make yourself stand out or you'll look like a colossal tool.

I was my friend's best man last November, during the peak of my bulk. Had to buy another suit just for the wedding, since I couldn't fit in my normal one goddamnit.

Tip: it's their day, not yours.

What other responsibilities does the best man have?
I'm the best man for my bff's wedding in august.
I'm pretty nervous because every wedding I've ever been too has sucked and given me panic attacks.
There's just too much joy and people are always introducing me to girls and it feels awkward as fuck.
Also there are usually a group of people my age dancing and being loud.
Worst was on a boat where no one could leave for 3 hours after the ceremony and i ended up sitting with my grandma the whole time
I'm more fit now and life's going good so I'm hoping to have a better time.

M8 you just have to look formal and do your job, it's your friend's wedding and they should have the attention. Don't think like a woman.