Mr. Kinobody says that the best way to get POPPING DELTS as a natty is to do heavy The Press...

Mr. Kinobody says that the best way to get POPPING DELTS as a natty is to do heavy The Press. Regardless of whether you think he is on the juice or not do you think this actually is the best way to get HUGE ROUND SHOULDERS?

Partially but you'd better also do side and rear delts or you'll not get them, and be set up for shoulder pain.

No. Steroids increase the speed at which you gain muscle. Now look at Klokov. Presses over 300 pounds yet his delts are small as shit by comparison to most bodybuilders running similar compounds.

>THE PRESS

Hes on steroids too

>Klokov
>not on roids
>small shoulders

Pic one

>klokov natty
Good one
Also this kinocuck is a twink even on juice

ohp more
do side raises

i get accused of not being natty because of my "boulder delts" but it's probably just because they are my best feature imo

I'd say no. My The Press started to top out pretty quickly once I got near bodyweight, and adding 5 pounds feels like a big task now.

Started doing side raises (not sure the name) and face pulls both 5x20 and have seen results a lot quicker.

I still do heavy the press and do 3x12 the press once a week as well.

This was the point of that statement. He's 6' and 240 pounds. He presses over 300. Now look at those delts and tell me he looks like a guy that presses well over 300 pounds.

Yeah, he does.
DYEL?

how tall is kinobody

Yes 10000000%

High high volume side lat raise and front delt raise and rear delt fly.

If you can rep 25lb for 20 rep, and press .75xbw for reps, you will have decent delts.

If you can rep 40lb for 20 rep and press 1.25xbw you will have kinobody delts

5'10 manlet

5'11
168lb or so

>small delts
>klokov

wait what

Holy shit trappy how are you in every thread at once?

the press mostly hits your front delts. There's still rear delts and back delts that need training

You won't get nice shoulders by just doing the press

this

you gotta smash those face pulls multiple times per week. My rear delts won't grow for shit so I literally do them every workout session and my delts have exploded

>The Press

kek every time

are pendlay rows enough for rear delts?

Post pics of self dyel.

The press didnt solve my underdeveloped front delts, but still grew my delts

no he's not lol

he's been lifting for 5 years and he's just about at the natty limit

More like:
>Klokov
Pick one.
He's so sexy...no homo

You shoud be doing a pull for every press.
So If you do a horizontal press and a vertical press, you should do a horizontal pull and a vertical pull.

Chin ups and row are the standard.

>25lb for 20 rep
Are you joking? That's less than the bar

>do heavy The Press

i'm enjoying this meme

Find a way to have fun in the water.
Be in the water a lot.
Get enormous deltoids.
Lifting means joint pain, OP pic is cosmetic muscle. Look at his neck, wrists and waist, he's wearing a fucking meat-shirt for looks alone.

Lateral delt raises with db's...reading comprehension.

wew lad

These are my delts. Would you consider them decent? Because if so the only thing I do are dips and handstands/ handstand pushups

yeah you definitely look like the kind of faggot who would do only bodyweight

If he's on juice it's probably legitimately just to cut. Isn't he like 175 lbs?

Kek

Flies and cable shit will get you far more results towards capped delts if you're natty

>doing mainly pushing for delts
>makign gains

Kinofag is obviously not natty bros, don't listen to the faggot

Despite you not going all out I'm proud of you senpai for keeping proportion with your arms instead of going full retard like most people do when they lift

umm sorry to burst your bubble but his physique is easily achievable after lifting for 5 years without roids.

I do and it's not like this is some sekrut advice, I have worked up to a proficient (Symmetric Strength) OHP (78kg BW 70kg OHP 1RM) and I'm in my 6th month of lifting
My delts are coming in nicely

wow. you look dyel. don't post again - you embarrassing piece of shit

ugly fuck

just add face pulls 2x a week like 3x15

Yes. It's just bb who look like they could press more and they don't. Bodybuilders are all show no go. They train for volume exclusively, not for strength.

Sorry to burst your buble, but you won't achieve that neither in 5 year, nor in 10 cause he's on gear.

What did you censor on your right thigh?

What delts?

>6th month of lifting
Looks like everyone missed this or is dyel. Great physique for that time period, another year and you'll be shredded.

i just listen to a ton of t swift

Post body or GTFO lads
Nothing, it's some philter effect I guess I tend to ignore people with heavy reactions unless they're willing to post their own bodies, which none will do, crab in the bucket mentality.
Thanks bro

Fuck off greg

Fuck, you lift for 6 months and already tripping? This board went shit.

Lmao don't listen to these faggots, your delts are decent. Your chest is pretty shite by comparison though.

Wild sockos keep appearing left and right, lmao.

Used to only do OHP and stalled often. Added cable side and front raises on push days and facepulls on pull days, they make a lot of difference, gf loves mirin my shoulders now. I find DB raises awkward. Are there any good alternatives, just for variety's sake? Been thinking about switching with upright cable rows or landmine presses on different days.

FUCK OFF GREG

>not even knowing what a trip is
Shiggity diggity

>batman gif
>still having a sense of superiority
Lmao kill yourself, I guess you have to stay here for 5 years flat and look like you(skinny fat dyel) to be allowed to trip

177cm

I know, I only dips for chest, I was at 80kgx 6 or so but I didn't feel comfortable with that weight hovering over me without a spotter and safeties so I didn't progress at all lately

FUCK OFF GREG

No you don't, but I don't see you being a cute trap either. Now go workout and lose the name and start posting in CBT threads.

you look nice for 6 months, good job!

At least I know now that you're the trip not worth listening too.

Adorable, you're just like socko.

Useless trip, useless post.

Fatty

FUCK OFF GREG