What does this mean if I'm not actually cute? Could she be mocking my low bench 1rm?

What does this mean if I'm not actually cute? Could she be mocking my low bench 1rm?

>y you too

>you're cute as in I wanna fuck
>aww you're cute like a dog

Gr8 thread

Holy fucking christ, make one more comment and then get her number autist.

Stop being so insecure!!! you got this my man

>!

beta

GIVE WYNONA THE DICK

This

Fuck you.

just b urself

I did m8. Talking to her on Snapchat and she's telling me I'm hot when I'm literally not. Pretending to be alpha rn LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because I know how beta I am kek

>Oh jeepers
You must be a 10 because you always say the most retarded shit

your emotionally distant demeanor doesn't veil your insecurity as well as you think it does

dude im too beta to pretend im alpha.

u got this user

>girl is clearly into you
>post picture of spider man and say oh jeepers

seriously what in the fuck. i'll never understand you people.

Can confirm user has autism but the spiderman seems to work continually.

lol you fucking mong it's called having a sense of humour. Girls like guys who are funny without being a dancing monkey and know how to fuck them like the whores they are. Get a laugh, go for a number and a meetup, Tinder isn't super complicated.

Pic related said she was a figure skater in her bio. Idk it's hard to know what to say. Today I decided to fake alpha though, can't believe it's actually this easy.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking everytime Veeky Forums

We have a conversation, they respond well. I ask for the # and fucking nothing.

>okay lol

leeza is funny

Tinder is a meme, stop looking for an easy lay on the Internet because you're too scared to talk to women irl. They're just people, and most are skinny fat so they are more insecure than you.

>bb
>nigger
you race traitor cuck

>tfw had a date with a pretty cool girl, but felt nothing romantically

I feel bad that I'm gonna end up turning her down

Youre right. I just never get out IRL so its hard. I also live in a small town so I know every roastie here already. Ive been laid 2 times from tinder so far. It was okay both times. Not really great though, I just want a gf to be honest. Is OkCupid any better? Heard bumble was cool too?

? Im not black dude. Bb is a shorter version of baby.

Tinder isn't a meme, fags just don't get that's it's a tool that let's you play the numbers game way faster than you would otherwise. The small chat is just to make sure you're no an autist or rapist.

exactly, thats why you are a traitor. she is.

>bb
>beebee

/pol/, do we have to have the sit down again?

Creeped this bitch's twitter acc before messaging her. She was asking for alchohol like 6 hours ago. I just rused her.

Dude being gay is just a Veeky Forums meme, what the fuck are you doing.

NIG NEWTON AHAHAHAHAHAH

Okcupid is a real dating app but it's still plagued by lies, manipulation, and flakes. Women still have multiple suitors to talk to in the palm of their hands and rejection is just a click away. Meeting a woman irl and showing interest in her is vastly superior and harder for her to reject you

wow.

It says her name in the gray text you retard

Malkolm seems like a nice guy

>Not blocking the name in gray text but blocking the other instances of her name
Is this a new meme?