Do you use human growth hormone or testosterone, Veeky Forums?

Do you use human growth hormone or testosterone, Veeky Forums?

They seem like steroids without the downsides.

>human growth hormone
>no downsides

haha good one
holy shit

I don't think you understand what steroids are

I'm on testosterone (which is a steroid OP) but I have very low T so it's medically necessary.

>testosterone seems like it has the benefits of steroids, but without the risks of steroids, while being a steroid
wowzers

Care to share your wisdom?

HGH causes your bones to grow as well as your muscles, which is why professional baseball players who used it had to get adult braces. Because it's a growth hormone it targets bones as well as muscle except your bones are already fully grown as an adult.
TLDR: Adult braces

What's wrong with that? I could deal with braces if it meant my entire body became proportionately larger.

You will develop acromegaly and fuck your face up horribly

If you're blasting that shit, yeah. But 3-4 ius a day? No

So what kind of effects do small doses have?

use google lazy retard

I thought you might have dank memes to offer, such as personal opinions or anecdotes. Aren't dank memes like those what Veeky Forums is all about? Are you in a state of memelessness, user?

750 mg testosterone cyp master race checking in.

I use Anavar + Winny with HGH and IGF, and I'm a grill. I think as long as you dose it right you won't have too much problems with it. On your first week HGH shot WILL make you drowsy and tired af so expect that one. You'll get used to it tho, HGH is great for cut since it helps you maintain mass while doing calorie deficit

Don't forget that it makes your organs grow as well

Post body pls. Hide face

I took one now for u. Donno if this would be a good picture

Why do you want to become a man cheekie? Why not lift to become high test fodder.

Would lick asshole/10.

>>thread
Supraphysiological doses of HGH and testosterone aren't a big problem, huge overdoses that push deep into diminished returns on risk:reward ratios are.

250mg/week test and 2.5iu/day of HGH would give you well above average capability with almost no chance at significant side effects. Triple those doses and you're looking at very likely mantits, joint malformation, acromegaly, acne, tumor chance increased, type 2 diabetes and all kinds of shit.

Dose reasonably, get good product, you'll be fine. HGH is prohibitively expensive for most, though. Also testosterone not made in your body *is* a steroid, by definition.

Dosages?

>testosterone
>seems like a steroid

This fucking board man

ayy

That belly button is revolting

>tfw Cheekie looks more manly than Twink Draper

;_; imagine her manly clit

I'd still hit you cheekie even with your Winnie voice