I'm afraid bulking or getting too big will make my relatively small 4" penis ( at 5'11) look even less aesthetically...

I'm afraid bulking or getting too big will make my relatively small 4" penis ( at 5'11) look even less aesthetically pleasing. Am I forever doomed with the "athletic" body?

Get big and ripped and girls won't give a shit about a mediocre penis.

>mediocre penis

Thanks for making me feel a little better user

If you look like you use steroids, girls will expect everything that comes with using steroids.

>relatively small
>4 inches
user...

what? it's only like 1 and a half inches less than the average caucasian penis.

Is that flaccid or hard?

Hard obv. It's like 2 flaccid

>4" penis

woooowwie

I know that fucking feel bro I also have a 4 inch penis erect have you had sex yet? I'm not to worried I mean my dad obviously has a similar size and he got with my mum and my brother must as well and he has had plenty of girlfriends we're gonna make it man we're going to fucking make it somehow...

Just get rich and girls won't care

That's what trump did

Just buy a cock sleeve if in a serious relationship, and give no shits when fucking randos.

>Serious relationship
>thinking you need to always please your partner
>not getting an Asian waifu who only expects to be used to please, not be pleased

Yeah I've had plenty of sex before. It's not even an issue lad. Just go for normal girls, you're more likely to end up in a real and grounded relationship instead of just shaggin slags

Yeah that will end well

3yrs going strong. I still make her cum, just not every time. Plus it's sort of her kink for me to fuck her whenever I want.

Can confirm, most chick's won't care. If you're really worried learn how to finger them properly and eat them out well.

Thanks this makes me feel better

Really work on fingering tech. I always use the come hither motion when fingering my gf. I was the first person that made her squirt.

Tell me your secrets, My gf is fine with fucking and oral but a fingers are a clit-only-deal with her.

Don't go for slootz and learn to use the tongue.

errr no

dick size is about functionality, not aesthetics

>4"
It literally does not matter what you do at that point.

look, user. no girl is gonna want to date you if you're a DYEL with a 4incher.. but if you're an aesthetic god with a 4incher, chicks will still want to smash to feel you up. Besides, it's about how you use it .. haha just fucking kidding 4 fucking inches? I mean.. some girls might prefer it but fuck user.

Still, get gains. its your only chance

>eat them out
literally more gay than sodomizing men

Yeah they will.I had some friends who were girls and they would constantly make fun of this jacked dude with a little penis.

>Guess he makes up for that tiny thing with those muscles
>Yeah hes compensating for sure
>If he wasnt so big it wouldnt look so little I think
>Wish he would beef up in the place that matters most

Poor dude. Just get jacked instead. that way you are ripped with a dick that looks tiny but not funny tiny.

is that your gf's boyfriend

So for reference hold your hand out palm up, have your two middle fingers outstretched, now bend them slightly to about a 40° angle. Have this angle while fingering your girl or even a steeper angle. Finger hard and fast, you'll feel a slightly rough/bumpy piece of skin inside her vagina when your fingers are curved, stimulate that area aggressively. If she doesn't squirt after a few, then go harder. If still no luck then she won't be able to squirt, but it will still blow her mind.

Still not enough info.
Do you lube your fingers? How much do you trim your nails? How deep do you go?
She gets uncomfortable as soon as I'm past the first phalanx.

Kek, no lube. As deep as my fingers, so that my palm hits her pussy. Just push her against the wall and do it. She will thank you after.

>tl/dr
>be a man not a pussy

>be a man!
You know people can like different things right? It's not like we haven't tried this numerous times, been dating her for almost a decade.

Kek well then do some role play or something. I don't really care m8

Sounds like op needs a jelq routine

4" bone pressed or not? if bp then i feel for u

>4"

fuck....

How do you know ur dad's and brother's penis size

mfw i sometimes feel a bit small at 7'' and yours is almost half of mine