He fell for the "shower every day meme"

>He fell for the "shower every day meme"

It causes your body to dry out, and then produce more oil than you naturally do. Which forces you to shower more. Trapping you in a cycle of over washing.

It varies somewhat, but you can be clean by bathing as little as twice a week.

1. Replace all your harsh soaps with stuff that's milder and better for your skin. You probably don't want to cowash but at least change to a sulphate-free shampoo. Invest in a good conditioner.

2. When you get out of the shower, apply moisturizer while you skin is still damp (not soaking. Dry yourself a bit.)

3. If you don't use one already, make sure your deodorant contains an antiperspirant. Apply before you go to bed in addition to in the morning (and after you bathe).

4. You will still have to wash your face daily. I recommend washing with just water and applying moisturizer in the morning, and then a mild cleanser and moisturizer before bed.

5. Your skin and hair will have to adjust. Don't jump in the shower as soon as you get greasy. Maybe plan your non-shower days for when you don't have to go out.

Smelly motherfucker.

>he still uses shampoo

If you are fat or brown don't do this. Yall smelly motherfuckers should be showering every hour.

Gross man. Even my cat washes herself every day.

>walking around with shit on your ass from not washing daily.
>not washing the gel out of your head daily.

>not drying out your skin to avoid clogged pores.

>not waxing your ass hair
>using any kind of styling gel or pomade

not gonna make it

>milder soap, shampoo, moisturizer, antiperspirant

LMAO what a fucking faggot

any tips on how to make face washing less messy?
I moisturize after morning shower and use a good cleanser but at night I'm not going to take a second shower unless I really am messy, and am forced to wash my face in the sink, leaving a shit ton of water splashed around everywhere

what are your sources for this advice?

Using antiperspirant is horrible for your body. It's a chemical reaction to your body's action that's going against your body. I only buy deodorant and never get anything with an antiperspirant in it. I can't source it but I heard it causes bad shit when you grow up. Best just to shower like an adult

read any fucking guide on skincare

I shower daily and my nose and forehead get all oily after like 4 hours after showering and I gotta wash it again and then it's good for the rest of the day. Annoying as fuck.

axillary sweat glands account for 2-3% of total area. Using an antiperspirant will hardly make a dent in your health, the aluminum reacts with your sweat to form a plug in those sweat glands

You'd think that for an item that millions of people use every day, there would be more evidence of health problems linked to antiperspirants.

inb4 some sugar eating fatass blames his alzheimers on the aluminum in his speed stick

>causes your body to dry out
>implying I take hot showers
>implying I even use my hot water knob at all.

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. Two reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Why chance it?

>Not owning and using a bidet
I don't know how you plebs even live

Especially and

Goddamn it Pajeet.

Wash your face in the kitchen sink
Thank me later

You're retarded, you're just replacing regular showers/bathing with other products.

Shower daily with water ONLY, and then abandon all the bullshit soaps/shampoos/conditioners/moisturizer that the jews are selling you.

can't wait till you fucks have a job

>using soap and shampoo at all
OLIVE OIL AND SEA WATER

Get a strigil too if you're hardcore

>le always shower after a shit meme
>what is cleaning your fucking ass

whatever retard brought this... thing into existence needs to be shot and thrown in a landfill with the other trash

my bidet still requires me to wipe. It doesn't clean my butt enough, I don't know why. Maybe my ass is too hairy and because of that the water jet isn't enough?

>poorly attempts to be healthier with this advice
>tells people to use cancer inducing antiperspirant

kek so hard

>having a gf
This is where ya blew it, m8

>tfw shower twice a day and pajeet is trying to tell us to shower twice a week
Fucking christ stay away from people you disgusting subhuman

dude i think i lost my sides

>can't back up sources
>expects people to do his work for him
I can tell you never went to a university

>he fell for the razor meme
>he doesn't get rid of his body hair with cat shit

I have a buzzcut do I even need to wash my head? I think im wasting money on fucking shampoo.

>tfw no qt to rest head on bosom while she gags and degrades your hygiene.

I just shower in cold water after I lift / run and that's it. Shampoo for men is a meme and I use soap like once in a couple weeks to get rid of those nasty ass dirt patches on your arms and calves. Put some deodorant every morning and thats it.

i liked this thanks
this

Hello Pahjeet

Cats are pussies tho

I tried sulfate free shampoo for a month.

My hair was gross-ish the entire time.

So I did sulfate-free for 6 days a week.

My hair still sucked.

Finally gave up today actually.

I'm probably gonna have to use head and shoulders everyday for the rest of my life. Like seriously if I miss a day, my scalp becomes red in some areas. Actually waiting for enough hair to fall out for me to finally just go full bald and see if that helps.

Autism: the post

new: the post

Fuck off PAJEET

i just shower daily with water only and dont use other products (except sunscreen) and girls always tell me i smell nice and that my hair is great
dont fall for the cosmetics jew

Real people in the real world actually break a sweat five days a week while you're sedentarily shitposting on a spalengoth squendletch sumpterfanteria. I wash my balls with pumice soap.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

I shower once every two to three days. I just don't sweat enough to be dirty because office job.

I walked to work today and my back and arm pits soaked in sweat. Gotta shower twice every day.

>It causes your body to dry out, and then produce more oil than you naturally do. Which forces you to shower more.

I know it's probably not how you meant it, but this always bugs me when I read it. It doesn't force you to shower more, it forces you to continue showering just as much -- once per day.

Bidets mildy disgust me. Why would i want to shit, soak my arsehole, then pukl up my pants and underwear and feel all wet between my cheeks.
Toilet paper is so much better and comfortable

>Washing face everyday
Good luck looking like Darth Sion

You've never had a physical job have you?

Nice swamp ass op

You're not serious right?

I guess I'm not currently in university then. Thank you for your psychoanalysis based on some text from a Mongolian horticulture imageboard

What sources would you like to see?

I guess we should spend all our time worrying about our muscles and not the skin that protects them. Ya got me

>being a wageslave means you shouldn't care about your body and health

Remember what's important...

Only time I ever used a bidet was when I was in Cambodia where toilet paper cost more then water.
What third world country do you live in again user?

>reading comprehension

Trips confirmed smelly virgin

Lol this is like 25% right and then just ridiculous.

First off, yeah you don't want to wash your whole body with soap and hot water every single day let alone multiple times a day. Your skin produces that oil and shit for good reasons.

I shower most days, but I just use warm water. I just rub my hands around and get rid of the excess dirt and shit that I pick up during the day and really get in there for my pits and undercarriage of course. I soap those areas maybe once a week and soap the rest of my body whenever I get dirty enough to need it. Usually like once or twice a month.

1: gay and unnecessary. Just get a bunch of bars of soap and be done with it. Maybe some hair conditioner for special occasions if you're too good for olive oil. The idea should be to get some lipids back in your hair after you wash them all out with a soap. It don't matter what kind of soap it is, fancy shampoo or a straight bar of Dial, it does the same shit.

2: Or just don't scrub off your protective oil layer on a daily basis. This will also make your skin look and feel healthier.

3. Jesus fuck no. Just use an alcohol based deodorant. That antiperspirant shit fucks you up and doesn't work for shit if you sweat with any amount of gusto. Just shoving metal in your pores because commercials are telling you that sweating is gross. Just don't smell bad while you do it lol, that's all anyone can ask of you. If you wash your pits with just water you'll get rid of the vast majority of the bacteria that make you smelly, soap will crush them, and deodorant (which is an alcohol based product) basically sanitized your armpit until it's all evaporated or absorbed.

4. Gay, unnecessary ladyboy bullshit. Just rinse your face with water and wash it when it's dirty like the rest of your body.

5. Yeah it's probably a big change to start cleaning yourself using some common sense if you've been like surgically sanitizing yourself on a daily basis the way magazines and commercials tell you to do.

You clearly never worked before
And i won't take hygiene advice from a NEET

I started using nothing but Dr. Bronner's in the shower. I used it for my hair and body.

I've been showering about 2 to 3 times a week. Been trying to get better about applying moisturizer. I use Nivea. Should I be applying it to areas besides my face?

i enjoy showers

apply it to your butthole so it's easier for your homosexual lover to enter you

I'm white and this post annoys me
Bidets are the ultimate in post-defecation; they are the only thing the arab world has right.
cleaning
(for the record you dry your arsehole with toilet paper after use you fucking pillock)

Use the same bar soap that you use for your body m8

I use sodium bicarbonate ad deodorant, really effective.

exactly this

Epic

Someone got [triggered]

Cold showers and pine tar soap. Best combo for my skin that I've found. I think the cold water is the key though.

>Why of course! Hot-waterlets have no discipline nor mental toughness! Hizzah fellow cold shower taker!

That's some sweet projection. I didn't say a fucking word about 'mental toughness'.

All I said is that it helped my skin. Something to try if, like me, you struggle to find a way to keep your skin clear and matte.

I was just memeing but my back always has acne and I got really sunburnt and now it's mostly gone. Trading one skin damage for another skin damage.

Is this bait or American idiocy?

at my gym its the whites and the asians that stink up the place. maybe its because there are no pajeets

The sun is pretty good for complexion despite what all the spergy (wear sunscreen 24/7) crowd says about sun damage.

It ages the skin sure but only if you're out in the sun 24/7. Also, blistering sunburn in adulthood doesn't really increase chances of skin cancer.

Best bet is to get some good amount of sun out of peak hours and if you're going to be out in it for a long time wear broad brimmed hats and long light fabrics that cover the skin.

Sunscreen is full of dirty chemicals that dudes want to be avoiding also. You don't need it.

Apparently salt water is also great for the skin and a lot of people with acne and shit find it clears up with regular exposure to the sea but idk about that.

I wish I had a bigger ass desu

This
I live only for long hot showers

enjoy the skin cancer

>hot showers
Kek I'll bet you wear jeans and read fiction afc.

Tbh, I had no idea it people use toilet paper to dry after bidet. Now I find the whole concept much more appealing and sanitary.

I dry with a towel, otherwise you have to use too much toilet paper.

Cumskins always smell like cum. What do asians smell like though? Rice? Pee? Math textbooks?

>work fastfood
>greasy 8.5 hours a day
>get home at 11:30pm
>sleep without shower
>break out in pimples

is that a single or multiple use towel?

Shut the fuck up. I HAVE to shower at least twice a day. Physically demanding job + gym = Sweating the river nile.

Multiple, no need to throw away and waste more. Your ass will be clean though, so don't worry about the towel. It's just as when you come out of the shower and dry your ass.

okay. I can get BEHIND that

I used to have the same problem, use a wet washcloth instead of splashing water

Underrated post

That's why I shower every other day

Who /CAdrought/ here?

i only shower on days i leave the house, which is 3 or 4 a week right now.

when i shower i don't use soap or shampoo.

and i use deodorant, not antiperspirant.

this is fine too actually

do you really expect me not to shower when ive been on my feet all day sweating?

Jesus all of you guys in this thread must smell horrible. I can literally smell it from my screen.

Yeah I guess I'll just walk around in my after work and gym sweat for 3 days straight without showering

>shower makes your skin oily
>uses deodorant which is known to block skin pores