the hunger on a cut

> the hunger on a cut

Oh Neptune...

Have fun cut cucks anyone else /permabulk/megabulk/ for life?

I love bulking, I don't even have to try to eat enough food. It's so fucking easy.

Cutting is the worst I feel like imma die even eating slightly below maintenance. I'm trying to stick to 1300 and it's so hard.

EC stack OP.

then at night when you're hungry just go to bed early, then bam next time you're conscious it's breakfast time

1300 wtf are you 5'4"?

I'm 5'2

Jeeze i thought 5'7 was bad

Whats it like?

It's OK. I don't really notice it most of the time. Buying pants is annoying though because they're all so long.

Yeah shirt sleeves and pants are often too long for me too

Go and get some huge bags of frozen spinach and broccoli. Have 5 cups a day of each. You should be fighting cravings, not hunger.

this, and intermittent fasting makes cutting easier for some people. it's worth a try imo.

Bulking at 6'4 is much harder. Cutting you still have to eat a good amount too.

Skelly lanklet get out pls

Increase that fiber and water intake bro.
Wait, now i'm hungry fuck

> eating yummy food is difficult

hmm...

How can you not notice being short

i'm 5'6'' and before I was Veeky Forums and in high school I started noticing people's height a lot because all my friends where taller than me. Luckily it doesn't bother me that much anymore

I'm a spic with a ~5'4'' dad and probably not even 5' mom whats ur excuse

I'm just used to it I guess. It's all I've known.

My mom is 6' and my dad is 5'8. I should be taller. :|

You really shouldn't be complaining about how much you get to eat on a cut. But if you can clean bulk at that height, that's really impressive.

Ive had luck with a lot of celery, water, and calling my self a piece of shit for not following the cut. works most of the time

>tfw people try and cut without drinking nigger coffee

Did you not eat well or some shit growing up cause i know i probably could have be taller if I actually ate well and worked out before I was 18

I ate a lot of food but it was all junk. Chips, candy, cookies, occasional meat.

OATZ
POTAT
FIBER

We're all gonna make it breh!

Bulking is easy af, clean bulking is much harder. I need like 3500 calories to bulk slow.

>Eating delicious food

>Hard

You should do standup, this is hilarious

No bulking is easy af, it's clean bulking that's hard. I need to eat 3500 calories for a slow bulk. If I eat like shit it's super easy.

ive been on 1200 for a while now, i feel like its been getting easier the longer i do it, but thats probably because its a habit now

>if you havin cuttin problems I feel bad for you son
>I lost 99 pounds and I still ain't done