Veeky Forums girl thread

While you're working up a SWEAT on the TREADMILL.
Stacey is drinking STARBUCKS at CHAD'S house.

How do you cope female side of Veeky Forums?

stacey is a cunt hungry for nigger dick who cares
i want the cutie Ming with her tight taco

i wish that straw was my dick

It's in boiling hot coffee and bent at a painful angle.

Are you sure user?

Thats Stacey? hahaha r9k is getting fucking sad. She's ugly as fuck. I bet her personality as deep as my dick would be in here ... 2 inches.

lmao

>female side of Veeky Forums

Doesn't exist.

>worrying about Stacy
>lifting for Chad
>lifting for anyone other than your husbando

sis pls

>sis
why do grown men pretend to be anonymous girls on the internet?

While STACY drinks STARBUCKS her MOM is getting TAN, TONED, and FIT running on the TREADMILL.

nobody likes you tripfag you serve no purpose

When you become older, you see a lot of righteous shit happen.

Every generation has their own 'Stacey'
>natural good looks
>center of attention
>mass popularity
>can drop and pick up dudes whenever they please
>get the easy life because they look good, and they use their looks to get what they want

And because of this, they usually lack a development of a good personality and people skills. They just do as they please because they can.

And then age hits. They stop looking young, and some get really fat, because the freshman 15 is really hitting them now from college. Guys no longer pay attention to them...and they kind become hateful. They have no friends because most of their interaction from people was from partying/getting dicked down by dudes. They become lonely.

The girls who are the ugly ducklings in high school sometimes get really hot. So watch out for them I guess.

Electronic old men pls

Mom's not here, she's trying to give you the slip.

>serve no purpose
I'll have you know I shitpost constantly.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I'll trade you for Tiny.

itt Veeky Forums guys

/thread

Oh you'll take some low self esteem attention seeking emo faggot over me? Tell me more user.

this post is made of 100% irony

HS ugly ducklings. Bro, can't even imagine... it's great because they learn very quick that they're not naturally attractive and so have to compete via academics and getting Veeky Forums. Ugly duckling transformations are great