LINK - ALL IN?

Veeky Forumsiness Men, I need some solid No-FUD Advice;

I have 25K LINK and can feel it in my bones this coin is going to be HUGE.

I also have 4K worth Alt-Coins in my possession that may also go somewhere but not nearly as prospects are not nearly as prestigious right now. Need a moment of truth here, and will send 15 LINK to someone who can articulate with some solid evidence if I should stay at 25k LINK and Hodl le Alt-Coins or if I should crush the Big Ol' Red Button and GO ALL IN with LINK.

Help me out fellow Hyrule Stock Exchange Advisors, I want to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/djFFZ
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/cc3ea3c76b5a60f171e0eaf223146f34?tab=info
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
smartcontract.com/link-copy-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4k in which altcoins?

when did you buy them?

PnD bro. The shill here and on reddit are working overtime

imgur.com/a/djFFZ

Fellow LINK HODLer here. I've only got around 15k though. I'm willing to throw in another 15 LINK for whoever can provide this summary.

you know what...

4k will get you over 11k link, which IMO is an easy 20k at least. you can always reinvest back into shit like OMG

not like it's going to go down

the real question is... how much will it go UP?

i don't require a tip, just go all in and help link grow.

- Bancor - Bought @ $1.82
- Golem @ $.10
- Digibyte (Let the Lulz Roll) @ $.008

Fuck off back to r*ddit, "bro." And read the whitepaper.

yeah if you held OMG from a low price i would say maybe sell half

those tokens would need much more time to grow

all in, chainlink, right MEOW

I'm feeling that, +1 for ID: dU04c91c - Looking for more input from others before LINK payout.

Use the 4k to buy all in link but wait for a dip. Could correct to .35 but don't wait too long sibos is right around the corner. There'll be a sell off then but i don't believe the price will ever be this low again

also take into account the market's expectation for this token

i realized that Antshares had double the expectation of ethereum since ethereum already happened

anyone who missed out on ethereum wanted in on the next big thing

definitely something to take into account

the fact people are so against this token is another dope indicator

no one even thinks twice about truly shit tokens

there is something here for sure.

I'm in the same situation as you, just with less money. I'm ready to go all in on LINK. Think about it this way:

Idk what alt-coins u hold, but mine have been stable for the past week or so and don't really have any upcoming news or events. Most of them are on a downtrend right now following Bitcoin. The market is pretty quiet right now and i don't see anything ready to pump. I think the chances that Link will go up, even 20% is much higher than the alt-coin increase in the next weeks. I want to go all in so I can buy-back the alt-coins later.

It's always a risk, but I really think ChainLink is here to stay. I have a feeling that the conference is a bit over-hyped right now, but it's very likely its gonna get more volume as the date gets closer, which is gonna increase the price

I told an user who sold all his link at .18 cents that he's retarded because it won't ever be that cheap again.

Here we are two weeks later and the lowest it went down was .28 cents

I was also right about the price hitting .45 cents but i didn't expect a lot of holders would sell off so prematurely and it dipping to .30

I could be wrong and it taking off from here but i promise you it won't ever be this cheap again regardless if you wait for a dip to .35 or buy now.

Another solid response. Every coin gets FUD'ed but this has not only an impressive white paper; but everything from the DEV's to the culture surrounding it is far beter discussed that "Mooning all the way to Lambo Land."

What price predictions we looking at in say 1-2 Years Boyos? *GRANTED Sibos is a home run.

why are the sell orders so fucking heavy for link. got damn, how do we get rid of those walls

They are trying to keep the price down. We need someone with a bunch of money ready to take the walls down.

I like to think my 4K would put a dent in it...

It might, but I think there's a bunch of other whales ready to put up more walls.

What's the point of keeping the price down though?

They can buy more at a lower price instead of letting the price shoot up. Accumulation

keeping the price lower to accumulate more at a cheaper rate. whales are accumulating so when the time comes to sell their profits are maximized. if im wrong feel free to correct me on this

ChainLink is going to explode to $50 EOY
it is truly the GOD coin
yes go all in

I think $50 is a bit too ambitious.

Dubz have been Checked my dood.

then $49 :^)

$50 thats a stretch maybe $1-$2

Don't go all in
Ever
Remember btc and eth is what you want... everything else is just to Increase those stacks

Gotcha, Gotcha. Sound advice just as with traditional investments. Think I should stay with the Bancor/ Golem/ DGB and wait for them to take off?

You are the first to suggest this, then again you may be the first wise one among this thread. (Not dogging the input from everyone else I do appreciate it).

>$1-2
>being conservative in the current year
nothing makes sense anymore m8, this thing could explode into astronomical numbers

I'd keep the golem and BNT your entry point is great. I'm considering selling my DBG for link too, can't decide

Keep in mind that a lot of people are in LINK ONLY until the upcoming conference. If the price does reach $1 dollar near that time or if there's a pump during it, its gonna get dumped right after the conference. That's what I think at least.

>wake up
>one LINK is suddenly 467 dollars
>how rich are you?

How does one even make a price prediction on a coin? Like how do you niggers even model out fair value in btc or usd? Just based on % market cap takes up in btc?

23mm

I would unironically buy a lambo. Maybe several.

>only 1.1 million
not rich enough

>wake up a bit later
>one LINK is 7860 Dollars

If Link is the blockchain product all the banks are talking about using in 2018 then it could easily hit $50. That's 2.5 Ripples cap. It would be an Ethereum level bullrun.

>just under 20 mil
that's better

Glad to see a fellow LINK in the same boat.

Also, dubz checked again, C'mon guys we can't forget forum traditions while we make it.

dudes, even if this had the market value of BTC which it doesn't and probably never ever ever ever will then the price would be $138. If it goes to 7 billion then its only $14. That is ripple market cap. So assholes, wake up, even 1-2 would be great news even though I would love for $100, id be fucking done, fucking done

it kinda sucks actually our market cap is starting so high. You guys know what monero market cap started at? 3 million. Motherfucking 40x less than we are at now.

More reasons for the Hodl of the Alt-Coins. But I can't help but feel that the application of LINK will be something we haven't seen before. and thus a price increase never seen before either.

while I agree, I just wish it wasn't already 100 million fucking dollars. I hope so too but I cant see this breaking to ripple cap for years. Anyone else think otherwise?

If it gets adopted like ripple did it can. Right now SWIFT is the only promising partnership LINK has

speaking of which how the fuck did monero break from a cap of 700 million to 1. 2 billion in 1 day. Like what happens that day?

not 100% sure, but i think it got listed on bithumb that day

>
but if it did how long would it potentially take?

So FUCK then, someone go get chainlink listed on bithumb and go shill this to the chinkiebinkies

I can break it down for you. I feelbadman because I am too poor to afford LINK myself.

Stay in LINK and BUY MORE.
----------------------------------------------------------
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY

You'll neeeeed to do just a little bit of your own research for absolute peace of mind but dont buy into the FUD trying to shake loose weak hands.

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

† Ari Juels is a faculty member at the Jacobs Institute at Cornell Tech. He co-authored
this work in his separate capacity as an advisor to SmartContract ChainLink Ltd., in
which he has a financial interest.

(In 2004, MIT’s Technology Review Magazine named Dr. Juels one of the world’s top 100 technology innovators under the age of 35. Computerworld honored him in its “40 Under 40” list of young industry leaders in 2007. He has received other distinctions, but sadly no recent ones acknowledging his youth.)

PART 1

EXACTLY - I was wondering the same thing.

I actually agree, I'm kind of in this bc I saw that motherfucker Ari jeuls looks like he knows what he is doing. Also possible that Sergey is satoshi. If that came out as the truth this would skyrocket

Depends how much work they have done with SWIFT. If they are fully integrated all they need is the marketing. Chainlink has the tech, SWIFT has the connections.

Rn we don't know anything besides the whitepaper and what's on their website.

I just want to wake up one day to find that this motherfucker mooned 10x. Doubt it'll happen bc I'm in it though.Ive been investing for 3 years (only 2 months in crypto though) and I have exactly 0 wins total (well AMD but that was norm money)

PART 2

image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469

They were selected by the World Economic Forum's Tipping Point report as the "Shift in Action" for Smart Contracts, for their work on allowing smart contracts in the Bitcoin network to be automatically triggered by external data.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/cc3ea3c76b5a60f171e0eaf223146f34?tab=info

They partnered with Cornell's IC3, to help launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and external data. This more secure way of running an oracle is the future and are together moving it forward.
They've been chosen as a 2017 Blockchain Applications Cool Vendor by Gartner. This validates the value that CTOs and CIOs see in their more secure approach to connecting smart contracts with critical external resources.

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-

(Featured in GARNER)
They're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
0x47F77259FB9EaFC401cD427802d63567f3C16109 PLS SEND LINK HERE :( t. poorfag

(More info coming)

user, stellar contributions. LINK coming your way, I'll be combing over this at work tonight. Thanks.

POST when LINK arrives so I know your g2g.

Actually great posts. Thanks user!

marketcap/circulating supply = Price per token
right now
135.000.000ish/350.000.000 LINK = 0.39
if we get to 1 billionmarket cap 1 link = $ 2,8
thats not very farfetched if SIBOS is a success
but LINK total supply is 1 billion and it will be released eventually so everytime the market cap increases 1 billion every link token rises $1 in price

Someone keep these as a reply to FUDers, it's amazing how being well put together information can turn the ignorant into believers.

We're all in the early adoption phase of ChainLink. Veeky Forums will be in the greater level of wealth once the world realizes the full potential of ChainLink.

We're all gonna make it, LINKbros.

so if this gets to 7 bil then its just a $10 coin right. I guess fuck thats better than ripple bastards who are stuck at 25 cents forever.

I need this to get to like $50

looks like ripple is gonna moon though

>received

Thank you user.

We're gonna make it

Wow thank you for this synopsis

>ripple is gonna moon though
Ripple isn't designed to moon.

You bet LINK-Bro - See you in Hyrule!

highly unlikely
assuming everythinggoes fine in SIBOS and the devs can actually deliver i say 3-10 in the next 2 years is possible.
Then again this is crypto and LINK could explode x1000. Who knows

user! post it in plebbit pls. I'll gild you.

Simply put, this is one of the few coins that has a real chance to bring crypto mainstream. Omise and Kyber seem to be doing a variation on linking payments with decentralized exchanges and I think these two coins share the right amount of professional backing matched with innovative ideas. Blochchain is the future and someone's going to succeed at it sooner or later.

dont give up, your time will come. stay in the game

>Veeky Forums
Fuck right off

Like in my original post, this I feel this coin is going somewhere. Hang in there and hodl tight.

This gives me a think.

Is there any way to use my shill ability to make money? I'm decent with photoshop and can make dank memes

The more I look around, the more LINK looks like the safest bet for what some call a "moon mission"... when these coins like OMG and NEO go from 100mil market cap to 1bil. 10x that shit, go all in, I'm still increasing at this price.

You could... but don't be be part of the PnD culture - Plus this thread is intended for the longterm Hodl.

I read something about LINK having a bunch of small oracles ready to hit market the other day, just waiting on a little more development before release. I do not know source, so its just rumor at this stage, but if it's true and these oracles provide useful content then it'd be a massive proof of concept and would also solidify link as the first player of its kind in the market, and look what that did for B(sh)itcoin.

was meant for , sorry

Unreleased video of the chainlink development process:
smartcontract.com/link-copy-4

Back up to $.40 again, fellas. The walls are shrinking.

The biggest fear I have with link is competition, if someone beats them do it it's dead in the water.

Can anyone help me calm this worry with some info? I cant find much anywhere, and want to all in on this shitcoin

can someone please fucking spoon feed me and I'll suck your fucking dick.. I'm not sure how to transfer my ETH from my coinbase to binance so I can buy LINK// plz halp ;(((((

You good, and you make a solid point.

This is honestly a GREAT thread. I appreciate everyone's contributions, this is what Veeky Forums should be like.

Also, as OP I've made my decision, GOING ALL IN. Other cryptoships are docking at Windfall Island now to be converted into ETH then LINK.

But let's keep the dialog going, I know other user's are benefiting.

Your biggest fear is that someone is going to beat them to making something that they already made and are presenting in less than two weeks?

aaaaaaaaaand theres the all in. Thanks brother

You're fucked.

Shit will drop during/after SIBOS, then you'll flounder over meaningless price changes, but you'll expect gains.

Once the end has come, you'll wonder why gains aren't what you thought they'd be.

(AND THEN YOU'LL SUFFER ALONE, STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE THE INEVITABLE END)

let the adults talk while you go roleplay elsewhere

Give any reason why it will flop when one of the most revolutionary coins in the market has a marketcap of only 140m

You're imagining gains.

You'll continue to imagine gains, unless reality forces you to understand.

You're seeing gains. How wonderful. You'll definitely ( you're fucked )

I know this is slightly different from OmiseGo and Kybher but how?
Most productive thread I've seen on biz since coming back keep up the work boys.

Go to Accounts in coinbase, click send, open up binance, click Funds->Deposits/Withdrawals, deposit ETH, then buy LINK

pls gib LINK 0x3d075a9f35754d5f4bfddb0da352ce57739d4c1f

fuck

this guy is in my head

i'm literally seeing gains. i dream of gains. all i think about is those sweat, wonderful, gains. everything i do is just to kill time until the gains

FUCK GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU FUCKER

Oh, copy the address for ETH from binance and paste it into coinbase

If you aren't retarded, you'll sell high and buy low

If you bought early you would have gains no matter what

Ok.

You're a faggot, let's just establish that.

You're invested in some shit. Wonderful.

Understandably, you don't want to envision your own downfall.

Guess what?

You're fucked.

C'mon - if your going to FUD my thread try hard - I put effort into this one.

heres a little trick I learned about investing: when you find a good product, don't research what's good about it, research its problems. Find every flaw that will stop it from erupting and becoming successful. if there is little to stop it from succeeding, you can buy in comfortably and not spend your days/weeks/months shitting the bed over your investment every time you hear someone spreading panic.

What are chainlinks biggest risks? It's competitors, thats it. And even then, the risk is minimal since they're already delivering a working product. Smart contracts are one of crypto's greatest developments and the oracle system is a necessity for them to reach full potential. The team isnt interstellar, but they're cohesive and driven and they're ahead of the game. The chainlink system works across multiple platforms and therefore is fluid enough to respond to changes in market dominance, say if NEO surpasses ETH and BTC.

has a point, I think SIBOS could cause a drop in price since people are expecting some magical news that will send them to space when in reality they aren't presenting to a great number of people. A better entry could be achieved, and it may well be worth waiting for, but ultimately I'd say get in while you can, because this project is almost unfaultable and it could be a huge part of crypto's mainstream adoption.

TRIPS CHECKED

Now fuck off to reddit you fucking nigger.