How has Veeky Forums taken care of their acne? I've gotten ridiculously bad acne lately on my back and

How has Veeky Forums taken care of their acne? I've gotten ridiculously bad acne lately on my back and
shoulders in just four or five months, which is leaving hideous looking scars.
Anyone have anything I can try? Any product or routine to get rid of it? I already take a
shower everyday and change my clothes after a workout. This shits getting seriously annoying.

increase the frequency you change your sheets
only thing i can think of honestly

bump

Shower daily. In fact, as soon as you're down working out, take a shower as soon as you can. If shit gets bad see a dermatologist. Idk senpai you're an adult, do adult things

What he said but for the last 20 seconds or so of your shower turn the hot water off. The cold water will close your pores

This and wear clean clothes

stop taking the roids you faggot

Acne -> 5.5ph body wash, frequent clothes changes in summer, frequent bed sheet changes, hydration
Scars -> Salycilic acid 20% each night, cactus body brush everytime you shower (gently)

Take cold showers.

Sleep with a shirt on

30mg of isotretinoin a day, shits awful but works

>I've gotten ridiculously bad acne lately on my back and shoulders in just four or five months
holy shit, this

never had it my whole life, suddenly it's like pic related
shower daily, no roids

Lower the amount of steroids you're taking
Don't touch your face after using gym equipment (biggest one for me)
Eat more vegetables and less saturated fat (this is not a meme, your body gets rid of most of the sat fat you eat through cholesterol and pores)

Accutane

OP, I'm really into natural remedies and all that crap and I can suggest what's worked for me. I got rid of my Acne & Bacne without salicylic acid (although it did work...once I stopped using it, it would come full force).

Get some sun on your back. It's amazing how quickly it heals up and dries up pimples. Then exfoliate your back every 2 or 3 days. Make sure you use cold water when you're done to close your pores. Then make sure to moisturize your back - remember that skin needs moisture in order to heal itself.

Sun fixes a lot of things though, desu.

is desu to be honest? shieeet

Ask your GP for adapalene and/or benzoyl peroxide. Won't fuck you up like roaccutane does

ill post what I posted in the other thread.

Acne is genetic, end of story. I have struggled with cystic facial acne and bacne all my life, currently on 2nd month of accutane and my back cleared up first week, was amazing. Face has cycled through about 4 flare ups as to be expected with sebum being pushed to the surface. Have had real bad days mentally though, but even then I don't believe in the accutane-depression link as people suffering with acne in the sample size are likely to have already experienced depression.

>Third line
>The broscience is strong with this one

>lurk moarrr

There're plenty of studies showing the link between sats and trans and acne. Acne is primarily lipids, pretty obviously gonna increase with increased fats.

Unsubstantiated. It's genetics. Changes in diet do nothing to someone PROPERLY afflicted with acne. One tiny pimple doesn't count.

Plenty of morbidly obese people with crystal-clear skin.

>Salycilic acid 20%
>20%

Did you mean 2%?

Former acnefag here

Take pantothenic acid (vitamin b5)