Historically speaking, why are Brits so fucking stupid?

Historically speaking, why are Brits so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-42101937
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this true?

The epitome of decisions that looked good in the short term but turned out to be really bad in the middle and long term

Try again sweetie

Still less perfidious and retarded than France.

French here. Believe me, Brits are not human.

All good things must come to an end.
Fuck off Marcel

The perfidious Albion makes foolish decisions chronically

It's all true, even the Pakistan part

>>Although known as the ‘Pakistan Resolution’, the Lahore text made no mention of ‘Partition’ or ‘Pakistan’ as such. The term was still an academic fiction. It had first been adopted by a group of Muslims at Cambridge in the early 1930s as a wishful acronym for a greater Muslim homeland consisting of P(unjab), A(fghania, i.e. the North-West Frontier), K(ashmir), I(ran), S(ind), T(urkharistan), A(fghanistan) and (Baluchista)N. It also meant, according to its inventor, ‘the land of the paks – the spiritually pure and clean’.

>French here. Believe me, Brits are not human
There are no French, only North Africans, Italians, Portuguese, Negroes and British pensioners living in what was once France

this

Yeah it's still the most intellectually distinguished place in the world, the only learning institutions that compare to Oxbridge are profoundly anglo-saxon institutions in the USA.
There isn't a discipline the Brit does not excel at
Your lives are defined by their sophistication, you speak their language on machines invented by them. Your very thoughts and dreams are written in English, most, if not all of what you know is a consequence of their discovery.

The demographic changes are most certainly a problem - though given the Brits made TWO additional continents white, it's hard to blame them for those swarthy pullulating masses.

Lets not forger it was countries like France, le independent USA and Russia that shilled this human equality we're all the same nonsense.

Agreed. As a Yankee, we need to eliminate all non-Anglo """Americans."""

>There isn't a discipline the Brit does not excel at

Like building an aircraft carrier?

>Subjugate whole world for the jews
>Whole world comes to live in your country and breeds you out of existence

Poetic justice desu

>56% face for Britain
I wonder who made this

>So you can become a colony of your made up country

This pic is great

Fact: Brits Are The Most Powerful Race In The World

How does it feel knowing that an empire which was basically just a permanent chav holiday package has had the greatest influence on the course of history?

This is probably the most accurate description of Britain I've ever read.

Yeah. That whole Pakistan thing is really working out for you now, isn't it Nigel?

Considering Britain is only 4% muslim, yeah, it is.

Honestly, opening these threads is like entering a room of dribbling toddlers and realizing they were all talking about how they're the real grown-ups.

>North America had a population of 600,000 before Anglo settlement began, it's inhabitants were entirely ignorant of the use of metals.
>Ethnically British Americans make advances in aviation and naval architecture and build aircraft carriers
>Hurr Hurr USA has better aircraft carriers than dumb bongland

You really must be a fat lipped mongoloid 56% face negro-eyed orc.

>North America had a population of 600,000 before Anglo settlement began, it's inhabitants were entirely ignorant of the use of metals.
>Ethnically British Americans make advances in aviation and naval architecture and build aircraft carriers

Why are bongs so desperate to claim US advances as their own?

>Hurr Hurr USA has better aircraft carriers than dumb bongland

Maybe you could borrow a ship from France?

bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-42101937