Bf thread

What do you eat for breakfast?

How do you deal with the lack of appetite?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jsx4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want that in me.

What lack of appetite are you talking about? After waking up I'm more hungry than anytime during the day.

3-4 slices bread with peanut butter and jelly or humus. Later some Yoghurt, nuts or cereal as second breakfast if I have the time.

The captcha asked me to mark the pancakes. Would love some pancakes if I wasn't a lazy piece of shit.

I'm never hungry in the morning.
It has always been like that, except when I quitted smoking.

why'd he put a tennis ball in his undies?

rolled oats and mixed frozen berries

When I should be eating something but just have no appetite (happens in the evening) I mix instant oats and protein with orange juice. Has something like 500 or 600cal, better than nothing.

I'm not gay but that pic is telling me I am.

why would i eat breakfast ? seems like a pretty shit tier meal.

work out at 5am fasted come home and eat a plate of chicken breast with hot sauce, protein shake, some cheese sticks and maybe a salad. I only eat twice a day though.

Bruh when I take a Cold shower in the morning, never fails to make me hungry. Also, make sure you're drinking enough water. Big glass before sleep and another when you wake up

I eat oat with kellogs corn flakes, how's that?

>bf thread
>tfw no bf

typically bacon and eggs because keto.

I know what you're gonna say but fat just falls off my body on keto and i only got about 40 pounds to go until my goal weight.

I used to be the same OP. Usually ill make a shake with 2 bananas, 1/2 cup of oats, some milk and protein powder, pretty good to start the day, keeps me going until my next meal.

>quit

3-5 scrambled eggs
1 Avocado
150g of oats with mixed berries and some nuts

I had the same problem OP
take enough time to wake up
shower drink
some warm water
eat food you like in the morning
eat small and build up until you can handle it

This is a no bully thread.

I feel ya OP, that's why I make smoothies
mine include atm
kale
spinach
ground almound/raisins
coconut
blueberries
frozen strawberry/raspberry mix

I chuck in some chia seeds in there aswell, and a multi-vitamin, usually make enough spare and have another one later but throw a protein powder mix in it afterwards

Usually can get that down me with a glass of water no problem, would recommend it if you have problems eating in the morning.

>tfw no bf to make breakfast in bed for
>gay death approaching

JUST

I wake up starving most of the time.

6 fried eggs on 6 bits of white toast

can you delete this fucking thread, your picture is disgusting OP. seriously its making me angry, fuck off

What is triggering you in the picture, senpai?

pictures like this make me hate women. women are fucking atrocious disgusting shallow creatures.

if a woman has small tits, guys dont mind, she'll still get banged. some guys even think its cute. but if a guys not got a 12 inch cock its somehow a disgrace and hes less of a man. how can anyone respect women when they have such a shallow mentality

I drink a smoothie before I hit the gym, which is perfect to me, usually I put
water or coconut water
black cherry
spinach
whey
sometime olive oil

I want the intermittent fasters to leave.

Little dick Baka?

I'm not hungry until a couple hours after I wake up. You can force yourself to eat earlier, but that shit gets old fast. I eat eggs, oatmeal, sometimes toast, and protein.

actually no, im the biggest guy in the gym and i have a dick with a fat head like a mushroom.

im just talking on behalf of other guys who may not have the fucking genetics, it makes me so angry how unfair life is, why cant we be judged on who we are inside rather than the surface. its not fair, why can a woman be given love, money, relationships just for existence whilst i have to live my life alone and miserable.

I'm IG creepstalking this qt.

just a protip friend - its not women who are calling men pussies for not being up to ridiculous standards of 1000$ hour salary 6 pack luxury car 12 inch dick its other men
please critically analyse gender in the future

im muscular, confident, have a big dick, have a long term gf, have a university degree, but my problem is i keep getting judge for superficial things. why cant someone actually get to know me instead of just looking at me and making judgements.

I take a quarter cup of grits cooked in whole milk, then add walnuts, strawberry, blueberry and banana with a bit of cinamon.

As a girl with tiny boobs, I can 100% say that your statement is false. Men do not want to fuck a B cup when they can fuck a D or DD.

You are a faggot and you sound like an angry dicklet

elliot roger pls

No breakfast. Intermittent fasting and cutting.

Post more please, Google won't tell me anything.

Oats mixed wifh protein powder, peanut butter, ground flax, nuts, splenda, and maybe honey.

seriously i would suck on your flat chest. do you have big areolas as well?

Nah fuck off
I prefer small or even flat tits over big ones even tho my gf is DDD

urgh, women are pathetic

>not dating a women who is in your preference
Nah-- you like DDD+ tits, ya big manchild

No

The length of your penis plays a major role in sex though. I doubt you wouldn't enjoy sex just because a woman's tits are small. You know what else is predetermined by genetics and you can do nothing about? Being ugly, yet it's still acceptable to select a mate by this. Moreso than it's acceptable to choose a mate by body type, which is seen as sexist these days. It is only natural that you want your offspring to be genetically superior.

>lack of appetite
I down a litre of tap water right after I wake up. After that I prepare the oat meak consisting of
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- mango/grapes/peach/whatevs
- spoon of honey
- flaxseed
- oats (~150g)
- 500ml of whole milk
- 250g cottage cheese

I've been this for the past ten months pretty much literally every morning. It's so delicious I can't get tired of it

i feel crushed inside hearing this. your right, the length and width of the dick determines a lot about sexual pleasure.

i mean it doesnt bother me because i have a fat big dick but you know

>2 scoops w/ water + creatine @5:30a
>oats with cinnamon and 1Tbsp maple syrup @ 9a

Cold glass of fruit juice first thing when I wake up, makes me feel fresh and ready
Rye cracker toast with butter, cheese, gabagool and 2 whole eggs + two whites, scrambled or hard-boiled
Half cup of oats with almonds and cottage cheese, whey, banana
Coffee or tea depending on how I feel

You can still redeem yourself if you have a fat ass though. At least while you're young.

>I plying I get to be picky
This is Veeky Forums, I take what I can get. Any woman I used to chase that didn't come to me first was never bigger than a B cup.
But whatever, believe what helps you sleep at night.

Life isn't fair. Some people just don't have it as good. Some people have small dicks, others are born into poverty. Shouldn't make a difference to you. Just live your life and don't become upset or offended for others. That's literally tumblr, mentality.

>2 scrambled eggs
>Toast w jelly
>Protein shake
>Banana
>Black coffee

I have the same thing every morning.

i know i shouldnt care but its like seeing a starving kid in africa, yeah it doesnt affect me but it still makes me feel bad.

like this time i went out with a couple drug dealers, one was a skinny ginger guy. i met this sexy bitch and took her back to her place. i fucked the shit out of her and she loved it. the dealer said he'd give me a few grams of coke if i let him bang her. ofcourse i agreeed. in the middle of fucking her, she pushed him off and said he was shit at fucking. she then demanded i carry on fucking her. it must have been pretty traumatic for him, watching me fuck her whilst he sat their naked.

coke was fucking good tho

If I am in a rush and just not hungry, I'll just blend my shit

100g oats
300 ml whole milk
1 piece of fruit
Maybe some spices
Maybe some sort of nut
Maybe one scoop

Bam. 700-800 calories, 30-50 grams of protein. Tasty and with good macros. Easily chugged within a minute if required.

Smoothie with whey, banana, creatine, two raw eggs, tahini, oats and some coconut oil and dates if I feel like it.

I'd eat that for breakfast... N-no homo

>care but its like seeing a starving kid in africa, yeah it doesnt affect me but it still makes me feel bad.

Faggot

>instagram.com/jsx4/

I think he has a bf.
>mfw

This.

It's the same as women who complain about men "coercing" them to dress up and wear make-up and high heels everyday. Men don't really care--it's other women who are more likely to treat a woman with less respect if she doesn't wear make-up or whatever.

>eating in the morning

enjoy your insulin spike dumbasses

Have you ever read Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five?

The main character is a little guy who suffers imprisonment and war and shit, has a bunch of traumatic experiences, his life is either grim or dull.

But he has a huge wang.

I thought it was a funny way for the author to suggest that there is SOME justice in the universe.

damn

Dicklet confirmed

Ive read that haha

>eating ever
Enjoy that insulin spike dumbass

Brotein shake, oats with fruit or pb&j on tasty german bread (currently wholemeal wheat with carrots and hazelnuts)
still hate eating early in the morning sucks, but at work it's 3h until breakfast break and i don't want to lose my gains to the metabolism goblins - especially since i'm cutting atm.

i find the bulges pretty lol. i wouldn't want my massive shlong pressed into a curve and against my leg all day.
The heat is bad for testicle gains too.

>he thinks a woman is the one posting these pics

i want a bf so much

>gentle giant
>he's a manlet

mirin pecs though

summer please go

memed hard

Manlets are super fuckable

Who da fuck is dat

I don't know if it is good for me but I do a cup and a half of non-fat greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of oatmeal and a peach fruit cup thrown in.

Too much sugar

It's fine.

First thing when I wake up most days, I make a slice or two of toast with a light layer of condensed milk to fight off the morning hunger. I start some rice cooking while I make my bed and make sure my apartment is in order. When it's done, crack a couple raw eggs into the rice and eat that.

Other days, I'll just mix protein rich granola into some Greek yogurt and get at it.

I have zero appetite in the morning except for my no homo husbando's cummies in my tummy

Bacon. Lots of bacon. Sometimes I'll have protein pancakes on the side.

Speaking as a bisexual male, damn he's hawt.

But he's no doubt straight.

>toast with a light layer of condensed milk

most of my mornings consist of a mug of milk and 2 pieces whole wheat toast.

sometimes i add a sandwich and a harboiled egg if i have time

you also have a lack of appetite in the morning?
i thought i was the only one.

It's okay user I know that feel, one day.

are you female or male?

i wake up hungry as fuck everyday
drink 1 - 1.5 ltr water
then 20 min cardio
then 4 whole eggs 2 egg white 200g of sweet potato
big cup of tea

Take a guess

I would have gone full supreme gentleman and killed everyone in that house

...n-no homo

>fasted cardio
no bcaa?

jesus

>tfw no bf
I have some frozen onion pancakes that I can make okonomiyaki/oyster pancakes with in the morning. It's quick and easy.

Can't tell if trolling but jesus if you're not, it's clear why you're alone. No one wants to be around someone so desperate. There's a certain pleasure to being loosely kept around by those you like. It's a "they don't NEED me, but they like me enough to be my friend." It's nice and enjoyable. You can tell the people who are the "Please just like me and be my friend I'll give you anything." It inspires pity and pushes people away.

Cup of black coffee and protein powder.

his dick no homo