Going on vacation to greece soon. What are good fat free sources of protein to buy the grocery store in greece?

Going on vacation to greece soon. What are good fat free sources of protein to buy the grocery store in greece?

pay denbts

goats cheese feta

dude really, just enjoy a few weeks of vacation without worrying about losing gains or eating the wrong food

Isnt that stuff really fatty? All feta cheese here in the netherlands is really fatty.
Its not like im going to go full autist mode. Ill still go out for dinner nearly every day etc. I just want to have something like cottage cheese or quark that i can eat before i go to sleep so i know that i atleast get a decent amount of protein everyday.

Disregard macros,acquire delicious gyro.Shits on any fast food America has to offer.And it's all natural too

Ye gyros is quite nice, that still doesnt really answer my question though. There must be some greek bros in here. Is 12:11 in greece atm so everyone must be awake in there.., and its not like theyve got jobs to do or anything..

go to mykonos and drink all the cum like the faggot you are

wow i was just making a joke, no need to get defensive.

is mykonos a gay meeting place or something?

Never been to Greece, but these are tasty as hell, even though I probable only had pleb version.

Greekfag here, just eat daily the most easily found food in Greece. Gyros. Ask for Chicken Gyros, tomato, onion and lettuce in it. Food of gods. Also, don't forget to tell them not not add french fries on it.

This. Had it when I went to Rhodes; the sauce goes really well with the meat.

Try pic related as well if you go to a restuarant.

chicken souvlaki or chicken gyro you can ask for gyro merida which is everything a gyro has but on a plate whithout the pita

Hmm, if there was only some kind of hellenic yoghurt that had a decent amount of protein... Geez, I wonder...

>Fat free
>implying fat makes you fat

What kind of memeing is this. Fats are essential for muscle growth and maintenance user. Just avoid carbs.

It's about 260 calories for 100 grams.
Lower than most full-fat yellow cheeses, like gouda, emmental, edam etc.

Mykonos has a large gay scene.
Really great beaches and parties, but it's more expensive compared to the rest of the Greek islands.

This.
Fage 2% tubs are 1 kg are around 3.5€ last time i checked.
Olympos brand is pretty nice too (same price range).

Do this.
Avoid shitty tourist places like Plaka though, the quality of the food is absolute shit and they're mostly taking advantage of oblivious tourists with higher prices and shit.
Prefer chicken over pork.
Pork gyros/souvlaki is tastier, but the quality is usually shittier.
Don't bother ordering something that is not gyros/souvlaki because it'll be likely frozen, unless you go to a fancier restaurant.

I hope you're not visiting in the next 15 days, there are going to be some strikes in Athens.

Dont forget to ask for dry pita. Sometimes they bathe it in oil.

Μαλάkα μαkάρι να ήμουν στην Ελλάδα. Δεν αντέχω χωρίς σουβλάkια. Είναι το kαλύτερο φαγητό του kόσμου.

>Just avoid carbs.
Yeah, because glycogen and Adenosine triphosphate is for pussies.

>Δεν αντέχω χωρίς σουβλάkια.

>tfw πάω να πάρω 2 αλάδωτες πίτες χοιρινό απ'όλα.

>fats makes you fat
>carbs make you fat
The two or neither

Would Macedonia be worth visiting too?

Άντε γαμήσου...
Πωωωωω....
>tfw no souvlaki

Yep. Been there once. Pretty poor and stuff but very chill place. Some decent medieval cities and cool nature walks

What places are you visiting OP?
Santorini is a very pleb tier island, but tourists go ape shit over it.

Ήπειρος is way better

Chalkidiki and Crete for summer, Epirus for winter desu senpai.

I love playing Lucio on this map, so satisfying to boop people off the the point