I have blood in my mouth after intense exercise and I wondered if anyone here knows why...

I have blood in my mouth after intense exercise and I wondered if anyone here knows why. I have had it happen after exercise since i was a teenager.

maybe you chewed the inside of your cheeks or bit your lip?

no i never chew the innside of my cheeks and i only get it when i exercise.

Get checked up at your local doctor

do you have wear braces? is pic related?

no i havent had braces since i was like 14-15

Gum disease maybe do you smoke?

See doctor
Hopefully it's sinus irritation or something minor

no neither

From where this blood is coming?
From your gums?
If so, 1) wash your teeth daily 2) consider wearing a bite. Also, you may have chances to have bruxism, which can lead to pretty bad long-term consequences - visit a dentist

If you have blood in your mouth coming from your guts or from your nose or from other inner blood vessels, visit a fucking doctor you mong.

ive been getting it for allmost a decade now.

This doesn't mean it's fine and/or that it can lead to unintended consequences.
Why didn't you visit a doctor? Are you merkin and afraid of a pay-to-go health-care system?

>it can
*it can't

See a doctor if not a dentist.

Does it happen everytime you exercise or just randomly? If it comes from the throat and not the organs (if pic related is you, you can tell by the color of the blood) and you live in a city with poor air conditions then it is no surprise. However, you should take this to a doctor just to rule out.

WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMNIT! GOTTA KILL THE BODY TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND! RIGHT BABE?

it's definitely not normal, but it may not be a big deal. Get it checked out with a doctor/dentist. It's probably a gum disease issue.

Do you brush everyday/floss? You live in a country with flouride treated water right? Dont' just drink bottled water. The anti-flouride shit isn't based in fact or science. There is a reason American's have great teeth.

Are you by any chance a gaymen?

Good job

Is it in your lungs? I used to taste blood every time I did cardio and it turned out it was asthma

Thankfully I grew out of it

You've had a decade to ask a doctor and your asking a forum now? You're not a very smart man