Have anyone here try GOMAD? How much does you spend for milk stock a month?

Have anyone here try GOMAD? How much does you spend for milk stock a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

math.wisc.edu/~boston/869.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have no idea what GOMAD is but I drink a gallon of chocolate milk, a few chicken breasts, way too many multivitamins and like 10 hot dogs filled with cheese every single day. I'm not fat. I'm actually DYEL. Been doing this for 6 months now. It is an orgasm of a diet but I have gained no weight from it, also I assume GOMAD is code for eat a fuckton.

GOMAD = Gallon of milk a day

Are you actually lifting at all or doing anything to expend those calories? Or are you just a DYEL faggot with muh metabolism?

I do calisthetics and cycling.
Calisthetics routine is 50 incline push ups, 3 sets of 20 pull ups, 50 diamond push ups, some stretching, plank for 5 minutes. For cycling I ride 20 miles per day.

So DYEL. Got it

Repeating the same workout time after time doesn't improve anything, it's only maintenance.

So how do I change it up?
DYEL sure, but probably stronger than you.

>little twink boy that is doing women's magazine level exercises
>stronger than anyone.

Anyway to help you since you seem like a good kid I would recommend joining a proper gym and lifting if not your type of thing join a proper sports club and do their shit if you love bodyweight stuff that much find a gymnastic club or something.

Also if your aim is muscle gain up the intensity on the cycling low intensity cardio is literally shit

At least your moving but man that's gotta be boring.

>So how do I change it up?

If you don't want to do a strength program why not take up a sport of some kind?

Climbing can be fun, you can build some gymnastics type equipment in your yard, rings are cheap and take a long time to get really good at. I'm sure other anons will have more suggestions.

>So how do I change it up?

Do more difficult stuff. Maybe handstand-pushups and L-pull-ups to begin with. The point is to keep going somewhere.

No disrespect but, go do 50 diamond push ups in a row and tell me how strong you think you are afterward. In the push up threads I love rolling 99s I don't have to stop at all. Never sore either.

My goals are a 500 pound squat, 600 pound deadlift, 300 pound bench and 200 pound OHP. I believe I need about 30 more pounds of muscle to achieve this. Won't bother posting current numbers because I only go to the gym to check where my stats are at from my calisthetics/cycling and you would call them e-stats.

But yeah, I do need gains but would never sacrifice strength for size so in that regard I understand it will take me years.

I was considering getting a weight vest or ankle and wrist weights but I hear they can do more damage than good. I'm being really lazy with exercise right now honestly, I need to get up to 400-500 push ups per day it just gets boring.

Was thinking an MMA gym would be great for my style of training

>he fell for the bodyweight routine meme
And you cycle too much, thats why you aint gaining nothing, all your gains are being eaten away.

Dumbass.

>DYEL sure, but probably stronger than you.
Better endurance than me? Probably. Stronger than me? Fuck outta here

I've heard that before.
So... twoooo gallons of milk per day?

No adult should be drinking milk. Too much sugar. Heavy cream is where it's at.

good b8, you had me there for a little

>2016
>not drinking pure buttermilk for the gainz

Its not b8 m8.

So you're doing calisthenics and going to the gym once a month to test maxes and you're hoping to reach those stats. If you're baiting you got me really hard congratulations there.

If not you'll hit 1 of 2 walls you Will hopefully stall and then figure out how to reach those stats or you will injure yourself since you're trying to max while doing the movements so few times.

I don't care about numbers show me a video of your lifts and ill shut up seen far too many twinks quarter benching and squatting

I am confident in what I am doing and have been doing and have no business posting those things on Veeky Forums. You saying this is b8 does not discourage me, nor will it get you anything from me. You can deal with the information I give you.

>Was thinking an MMA gym would be great for my style of training

Nothing wrong with that, competition usually brings out the best in men. For me personally joining a group made me go from eating clean about 80% of the time to 95% of the time, and I feel better for it.

Interesting. Was thinking muay thai. Am a decent grappler and boxer already, but have no shame in improving.

From what I've read, your basicly training for endurance, you will hit a wall soon and you wont make any strength nor bodybuilding gains at all at this pace.

>b-but muh 50 diamond push ups!

Stay pleb or go to a real gym. Unless you just want to be lean, dyel-mode then I mean to each his own.

Good luck to you I suppose. Just hope you're not quarter lifting with good form saw a guy partial squat 180 kg the other day felt bad for his knees.

>definitely do what you enjoy, it's the easiest way to make sure you stick with it. I've never really seen the appeal of striking sports though. You risk injury for little pay off. Developing speed is cool but really when will you use it outside of a fight (feel free to chime in if I'm missing something)? Wrestling, judo, grappling seems to be a better long term sport; but like I said, do what makes you happy.

Thanks, biking up hills for miles is god tier for increasing your squat. I dont really have an exercise that increases my deadlift though, I need to find a good one.

Have not reached this point yet, surely I would be better off having hit a wall with max level endurance before heavily hitting a gym right? I would have to imagine I'd be far ahead of anybody my size doing 3 sets of 12, I mean, I know it for fact.

Combat is something all men should be skilled in. Even women, honestly.

I'm of the opinion that after the crossbow was invented our need to be proficient in hand to hand combat is no longer necessary.

In the modern world fighting simply costs too much.

That is highly dependant on your location.

honestly, I wrestled in HS and boxed in college (club level) and got way more injuries in wrestling: rolled knees, back strain, fractured sternum. Boxing was mostly bruises. fucking up your joints is scary af senpai.

I did GOMAD for a while, cost me ~$70 a month. I didn't gain a whole lot of weight on it because the volume of milk made me eat a lot less, but I never plateaued while on GOMAD.

Gotta side with this user, I used to bareknuckle body-box with my best friend in HS, never got anything more than bruises or rolled wrists. Joined the wrestling team as a junior in HS, broke my arm (bone, not joint, thank god) within the first month. Tbh it was my own fault for bracing with it when I got taken to the mat, but then again, that sort of thing isn't too common in striking sports.

I do QOMAD just as a habit and sometimes HGOMAD on accident

>everyone has the exact same goals
Fucking dumbass rofl

Lets analyze this highly difficult mathematical problem.

What exactly is GOMAD?
Gallon Of Milk A Day.

So how much milk do we have to drink each day then? A gallon.

Good, we're getting there.

Now, for how long must we keep drinking a gallon each day? Careful analysis of the OP questions gives me the following answer: a month.

A gallon every day for one month. What would the total amount be then?
There are, on average, 30 days in one month. So we have to multiply 30 times 1, to get the total amount of gallons for each month. I used a calculator for this and I found that the answer is 30.

How do we get a price out of this though? First we have to find the price of ONE gallon of milk. We walk to our supermarket, go to the milk and read the price tag for one gallon. Now we have the price for one gallon. But, earlier we calculated that we need 30 gallons. Therefore*, we need to multiple the price of one gallon times 30. Use a calculator for this and you will get the right answer.

Thanks for the challenge OP, and happy to help!

*The proof of my logical reasoning: math.wisc.edu/~boston/869.pdf

Yeah dont cycle senpai

Good goyim, drink milk so that it can increase your estrogen levels and give you gyno.

What would you suggest as an alternative then, Shlomo?

Yes, when I was young and skinny and a lifting noob.

Yes, it worked. Gained like 50 lbs in a year.

No, I didn't gain that much fat. Like 10% to 15%.

Would I do it again? Yes, if I were a skinny teenager lifting heavy. Otherwise no. I wouldn't do it again.