So what's the deal?

So what's the deal?

Is turmeric that bad ass or just hype?

Just like raspberry ketones, kale, ect.

Its shills.

You think it's as bad as raspberry ketones?

I don't even know what those are supposed to do haha.

AS long as it's activated tumeric only

Kale is nutritious as fuck. How is it a shill?

it's a spice that gives food flavour and a nice color. Use it as such. They may have some small health benefits used over a lifetime,who knows. All spices are good.

What deal? I'm not even indian but I've been using that shit pretty much just as food coloring because a tiny amount of it will make anything look yellow.

Turmeric + plain yogurt + honey. Chill in fridge then put it on your face. Good for the skin.

Yes good goyims don't eat natural veggies and roots, they're soo expensive! Those healthists are just trying to make money of of you! Eat McDonalds instead, it's both cheap and good for you!

>tfw peasant farmers have been eating kale for hundreds of years in my country
>in the US it's the latest hype
kek

>tfw turmeric has been known as a good antibiotic in my culture for millenia
>its becoming the hype NOW

>All spices are good
Except ginger, that shit can just shrivel and die worldwide for all I care. Ginger No, Cumin Yes!

Everyone in this thread who thinks that pajeet powder is good is a massive faggot.

do you know why pajeets smell and looks bad> It because pajeets put that shit all over there food.

POO
IN
LOO

needs more fat and bacon

>kale is not a natural vegetable
Are you stupid

It's also been a staple of the european diet since basically forever, I was confused at first when I saw americans posting about it.
Yup, Indo-Iranian culture has known about the healing properties of turmeric since the bronze age or so

Turmeric has almost zero flavour or smell though.

maximaal bulkvoedsel

I take turmeric for some arthritis and it's definitely made a difference in the amount of joint pain I have. And i've tried a shit ton of stuff.

H-how old are you senpai?

one its delicious
two I'm pretty sure that's more to do with the massive amounts of garlic and onions

heat to 98.6 degrees F you'll see if he's right
If I'm blasting fermented turmeric tea and the next day I sweat I can tell.
> found the poo

A lot of indian cuisine is really tasty, but whenever I make something it won't even take 12 hours before everything gets blasted out of my ass. Doesn't even matter if there's loads of fiber in it. It's like my body rejects the pajeet.

yes it does. to much can ruin a dish you clearly no nothing about spices and cooking

I agree