Cut or Bulk Thread

Cut or bulk thread?

I know I don't have much muscle at all desu but I was looking for a few second opinions on whether a cut would do me any good.

Go mad

You should try lifting first.

eat at maintenance and go HAM in the gym. Doing a shitload of pull-ups wouldn't hurt,

There's literally no reason to cut since you have no muscle and you would just end up skelly. You have to power through being fat for a few months and then cut

Cut. You're overweight

Spunk on Alfie's head

Dummy

I'd suggest lifting heavy and eat big once you start stalling. For now just eat like normal but consume more protein. Once your gains stop improving start counting calories and make sure you eat at a surplus. Oats, pb, and whey are your friends

this
Just recomp

Bulk. Do not cut. You have no muscle to cut into. You will end up a misshapen blob of jelly or go too far and hit auschwitz mode. Don't make the same mistake I did, lad.

You look new. I would actually lift weights and eat something, you have no muscle on that frame. Newbies gainz

Yeah this sounds like the best idea thanks man. Guess I was just a lil discouraged from my lil titties and belly that formed recently.

5'11" 220 i'm guessing 17% bf to be generous, afraid that when I cut i'll have less lean mass than I think, what do you m8s think?

thanks for this pic.

dont you feel ashamed? you have cropped jason genovas head onto your body, and you made him look worse. you literally make jason genova look bad. how do you feel? because if i was you i would kill myself

How long lifting?

Dude when you cut you are going to be an absolute fucking beast.

Culk

go green

Will I look good if I cut down to about 10%

Dude you obviously have plenty of lean mass. If you cut for 3 months you'll still be huge.

IMO you'd look decent if you cut, but I think you're better off just lean bulking. Of course, it's just my personal preference that 12-14% bf looks better than 8-10 anyway.

Yea the main reason I am cutting is cuz my gf wants me to look ripped up for beach insta pics at the end of this summer.

Maintenance for 3 months. Lift heavy, then reassess.

Mate you would look good, but you would lose a fair bit of size. I assume you have the crippling body dis-morphia all fitizens have, so wouldn't recommend cutting just yet

Watch out, you might go skelly.

What are your lifts at? I think you look good but I'm DYEL and straight so what do I know.

Can you fuck me in the ass??
N-no homo

I wish I could go into a thread and not see you post this same photo over and over again

routine senpai?

6'2", 185lbs. Just started working out, 1 month in. I don't have access to a gym and move around too much to warrant getting any equipment right now so I've been doing a bodyweight routine. Currently just eating at maintenance, or maybe just below (2650 cal). I think I'd like to stay roughly this weight. Maybe a little heavier, but leaner. I'm just not sure if I'm still at noobgains and can both build muscle and lose fat at the same time, or if I need to do a bulk. Also, does anybody have any input for bulking on a bw routine? Will the extra weight cause me to lose too much progress or can I increase strength at a quick enough rate to keep up with the added weight? Should I even bulk at all or just increase caloric deficit and cut hard?

This routine