How can I stop being such a lazy fuck?

I am such a lazy fuck, when it comes to everything. I have "depression" (a excuse). I always feel too fatigued to exercise or some other excuse. How can I just get off my lazy ass and exercise?

Join the army they'll teach you a thing or two about not being a fuckup

Start taking caffeine pills. A bottle of 200 pills costs like 7 bucks, and you can take like 3 or 4 at a time and you won't want to be lazy. It's like legal cocaine.

You dnt have to do well in the gym faggot all u need to do is go thats it. there u go no excuse

Depression is not a goddamn excuse faggot. It's a legit and fucking shit mental illness.
works somewhat, also eat more red meat and boost your test, protein and vitamin intake in general. Also a big part is socializing a lot and having shit to do outside of your house. Lifting is only one part of the puzzle.

Pretty much this.

Take 200-400mg 30 minutes before you plan on doing something. Take another 4 hours later if needed. Have some melatonin handy if you want to sleep within 8 hours of second dosage

Don't fucking do this.

OP, work on eating healthier, sleeping better, and getting in cardio. Drink a lot of water too. Then, when you notice your energy levels are on point, start lifting.

You're not only going to feel better in general, but you're going to feel better about yourself.

>Comparing a shit stimulant to a glorious stimulant

Kill yourself

Do this. It's a great way to jumpstart yourself in the morning. I always take a caffeine pill or drink a cup or two of coffee and feel amazing.

They're the same fucking thing basically. Coffee is the cousin to the cocoa plant, and only a tad weaker. Though I guess if you wanted a stronger legal variant you could crush up coffee leaves instead of buying products that uses the beans. Just like they do with cocoa leaves to make cocaine.

Try matcha, it's processed, crushed green tea leaves that contain much more caffeine than coffee, yet work slower so you're wired for longer

Large part of my depression was due to me being unproductive, which made me more unproductive which made me more depressed and so on.
Go out, and do something. Nothing big, just something. Then go out and try it again. Repeat a couple of times and you'll start to enjoy it instead of it being some sort of burden.
Running and endurance sport changed my life.

you are fatigued because you do nothing and your body is acclimatised to doing nothing, it's been proven a billion times over that exercise is the eBay possible treatment for depression aswell.

I train in the mornings, because once you've done some training you actually feel like you've done something worthwhile with your day, even if you just go back home, shower, change and sit on your ass, you'll still feel like you actually did something.

Make sure you actually do shit you like, in terms of exercise, otherwise you'll burn out after a few weeks and stop bothering, so make your own programme, you're obviously not stupid otherwise you wouldn't be here admitting that you are a lazy sack of shit.

Yo good luck tho

Thank you.

Great idea if you want to destroy your heart before you're 40.

Just realize how much of a failure you are for being depressed. Depression is not an disease, you caused it by failing at life. Now realize its all in your hands, start making the best of your life or kill yourself. I doubt you'd actually kill yourself so that only leaves one thing to do. Start making the best of it.

t. NEET

What this guy says, 100%. After you sort out excercise, you'll want to do other shit, really. You get more energy, you might even sleep less.

Only thing I would add is start small. Do like 30 push ups. Maybe you will feel you want to do more, then do more. Do this every day, you will get used to it. Then add more and more where it is still comfortable for you.

That fatigue is caused by your stress response system being overactive from continuous anxiety, depression and such. Even laying around won't help you feel much better since the stress response system like the HPA axis is still going to be wearing down the body. But of course, that's your first instinct when you do feel the fatigue.

Going outside on sunny days for a good 30 minutes, especially when you have your shirt off and such, tends to be a very convenient way to halt the anxiety and give yourself a break due to a large variety of mechanisms. Also, you'll feel more energized and be more likely to "get off your lazy ass." If you get off said lazy ass and do things, you'll obviously feel better about yourself and lower the anxiety even more and then be even more likely to repeat said cycle until you're happy and productive.

To actually help you be more likely to actually get off said ass in the first place, giving yourself small reinforcers that do not interfere with the behavior is an easy and useful trick. Say there's a sweet energy drink you like to drink, then only allow yourself to drink it while you are doing whatever it is your want to do, in this case exercise. Also it's better to give yourself small periodic sips than to just drink it all right before or after.

Again, the reinforcer needs to still allow you to do said behavior while enjoying it so using video games or masturbation does not work nearly as well because they are both not tied as closely to the behavior and because you have a much higher likely of abusing the reinforcers.

Another example is to help myself be able to study for 4 hours every morning for the mcat, I give myself a small bite of white fudge every time I finish a chapter or some other objectively measurable goal. I also tried doing it based on periods of time but behavioral research has found that giving the rewards based on work instead of time spent working leads to more overall work being done due to efficiency.

Man, I feel you. I have major depression, tried to kill myself ~5 weeks ago, spent a week in a mental hospital losing gains. They gave me buspirone for anxiety and now all I want to do all day in lift (I had to force myself to take a break 'cause my muscles were so fatigued). See a doc and get some proper meds, it will help (and don't get discouraged if you have to try a few meds first, everyone's brain is different)

...cocoa is the chocolate plant
you mean coca