Why was the turks old name for the persians 'the red heads'? did persians used to have red hair?

why was the turks old name for the persians 'the red heads'? did persians used to have red hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Hebrew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they used to scalp them

Probably, lighter features were more prevalent in the past. For instance, the Quran describes Muhammad as having red hair and blue eyes.

Lolwhat?

Qizilbashi refers to militant Shia groups who have this tendency to wear red Turbans. One of them founded the Safavid Dynasty.

If there's anyone calling Iranics red-heads, its the Chinese. They called them Hongmaofan (Red-haired barbarian), or in Southern China: Angmo. Both of which are modern prejoratives vs. white people.

Racism comes from a place of power, oppressed Chinese workers cannot be "pejorative" against white people, who are all in an inherently privileged position.

>bug-people cannot be racist against regular people
FTFY

Bait

>the Quran describes Muhammad as having red hair and blue eyes
Source

He was semitic. They do not have light features

Muhammad would fucking kill you for calling him a swarthoid.

>He was semitic. They do not have light features

Muslims dye their hair using enna

There is no light featured people in the arabian penninsula.

WE

Find me a picture of him where it is apparent his hair is dyed. His skin is undoubtedly lighter than typical as well.

No it doesn't. Where are you getting this false information from?

Lol, he is a kurd

Are you a retard? There are many light featured people in the Levant, and you can find them in the gulf too even. Pic related, Yemeni children
Izzat Ibrahim al Douri was naturally red-haired. It's not that uncommon to find such people in Iraq. My friend has a naturally reddish beard and he's Iraqi, while my Lebanese friend's sister and mother are naturally blonde

>It's not that uncommon
WE

They are iranians, semitic people do not have and didnt have light features

>It's not that uncommon to find such people in Iraq.
What is kurdish people?

Dont you know that people can adopt culture and language from another people ?

Brainlet

Levant isn't Arabian Peninsula.
Find me one light featured Saudi.

What the fuck are you even talking about. Qizilbash (meaning red heads in some turkic language) were a Shia ethnically mixed group (Turkic and Iranic) who wore red headbands in battle, hence the name.

>They are iranians, semitic people do not have and didnt have light features
so syrians and lebanse are iranians? why did arabs stereotype jews as being redheaded and freckly or blond?

Nigger, when Chinks first called whitish looking people that, they were living in a advanced civilization while the so-called "redheads" were typical steppeniggers.

However, while Ancient Chinese found blondes pretty, red-haired people were for some reason particularly disgusting to them.

The white privilege is inherent to whiteness, which is a social construct that justifies itself through genetic difference. The only way to eliminate white privilege is to eliminate whiteness, ergo it must be a physical, material dissolution of white people as a group.

I have met a few Persian girls with red hair and green eyes, it definitely seems to be a rarer trait among them.

How does it feel to be regurgitating Noel Ignatiev's ideas without having any of your own?

Tbh I have no idea who that is and I just like to impersonate anti-white racists to see what arguments people come up against it.

First : The Ottomans called Persians "Acemis" and "Farsis". The old Turkic people called them Tat. You talk about the Qizilbash, and you talked with less knowledge.
The Qizilbash (Red-Heads) were a Turcoman-Shia movement in Anatolia. They followed Seyh Cüneyd, who ordered them to wear red turbans, therefore they've got the name "Kizilbas", which means redhead. The Ottomans were called "Akbas" (White head) and the Özbeks were called "Yesilbas" (Green heads), the early Oghuzes in eastern Europe were called "Karabas" (Black head). The Qizilbash order was closed under Shah Abbas, because they would not follow non-Turcoman generals, and were allways rebellious. Shah Abbas changed them against Georgian, Circassian, and Armenian slave-warriors.
Persia was always brown.
The Ottomans used Georgian and native Caucasian slaves. Many of those slaves were settled in Iraq. The "White" Iraqis, Syrians and so on are mostly non Arabic origin and are not natives.

>For instance, the Quran describes Muhammad as having red hair and blue eyes.

no it fucking doesn't, the only reference the Quran makes to Muhammad in any form is that he was illiterate, you're probably thinking of some poorly narrated hadith (and probably a Shia hadith at that)

Iranian migrated to the levant after arab invasion

Kızılbaş means red head in literally every Turkic language. The Qızılbash were a tribe of seven Turkmen tribes you supported the claim of Şeyh Cüneyd to rule over the province of Azerbaijan. When he died, they followed his son İsmail.

The Safavid empire was diveded in two classes. The people of the sword, and the people of the pen. The people of the sword were the Qızılbas, but there were more units beside them, who were mixed, while the Qızılbash remained mostly Turcoman (According to the Qızılbash leader names by Hasan Rumlu, and their enemy like behavior against Persian generals..

Under Shah Abbas, the Qızılbash order was closed and Caucasian slaves took their place.

Give me source for that. We sources for a great movement of Turks, Arabs, and Kurds for example.

>They are iranians, semitic people do not have and didnt have light features

Know many people who would disagree

t. Israeli

You're falling for bait.

>Imply Shia aren't true Islam
Jamal plz

>jews
>semites

Ok I thought you might've been trolling at first, now I'm certain about it. Sorry for interrupring your shitpost my friend, carry on.

Yet here you are, just handing out (You)s to him

this/

You realize what "semite" means and where the word "anti-semite" comes from right? Jews are basically the quintessential semite.

>Jews are basically the quintessential semite.
Nah, that's Arabs

fuck off retard you don't know shit

can't wait for the leftists to start liquidating themselves

They're semites too you gigantic retard, there's an entire group of semitic cultures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

Jews, Arabs, Phoenicians, Assyrians, Babylonians and Nabateans all form semitic cultures.

If you can't understand that this is an obvious troll you need to lurk more, don't feed them (you)s

If you want something done right, you do it yourself user.

>They're semites too you gigantic retard, there's an entire group of semitic cultures
No shit, learn to fucking read
>quintessential

You are the one saying jews aren't semites you goddamned fool, and how are arabs more "semites" than jew, what measure is a semite to you?

Go away Jew

You realize that they haven't spoken Hebrew, the source of their Semiticness by most standards, for two millennia, don't you? They now speak Israeli, from the Wuz family of languages, not Semitic.

there's a difference between bronze age jews and modern jews

>Hebrew hasn't survived and been kept by scholars as a liturgical language

>Yemenite jewish Hebrew isn't very close to old hebrew

Wtf are you on about, also even if that was the case, the jews have thoroughly had a semitic religious law and culture for the entirety of their existence ever since the bronze fucking age.

But hey it's ok, you know more about my people than I do I guess...

Keeping a couple grammar books and rubrics that no one can speak the language without reading isn't "surviving". In my opinion.

I haven't heard Yemenite Hebrew. Maybe it comes from the original, but if so, why only them?

>even if that was the case, the jews have thoroughly had a semitic religious law and culture for the entirety of their existence ever since the bronze fucking age.

That sounds just like Persians, right down to using Mesopotamian script for writing and now a Semitic Arabic one. But they're not called Semites.

>Keeping a couple grammar books and rubrics that no one can speak the language without reading isn't "surviving". In my opinion.

The main body of text was preserved and even if it wasn't do the people stop being that same semitic people just because they stopped speaking the language?

>I haven't heard Yemenite Hebrew. Maybe it comes from the original, but if so, why only them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Hebrew

>That sounds just like Persians, right down to using Mesopotamian script for writing and now a Semitic Arabic one. But they're not called Semites.

I'm really fucking confused right now, If it isn't the language, teh culture, the people or the script, what is a "semite" in your definition?

>implying confused Zoroastrians aren't kuffar

astaghifirullah, Hussan

Natively speaking a language traditionally written with a script of pre-Persian Empire origin among peoples who practice a consonants-oriented, royal historical prophetic epic poetic philosophical scribal tradition.

The language of Israel is not traditionally written with such a script, rather, it was adopted for the sake of tradition, while non-Mizrahi Jews used languages which did not traditionally use such a script but it was also adopted, untraditionally, for the sake of tradition. So whatever percent of (currently Hebraic-Israeli speaking) Jews spoke a language written by non-Jews in such a script, that is the percent to which Israelis or Israeli speaking Jews are Semitic. Both those whose ancestors were fully Semites by this definition like Yemeni and Iraqi, and German and Polish ones whose languages do not fit this definition as far as I know, are the exact same percent Semitic if their native language is Hebraic Israeli. Bilingual Yemeni/Iraqi/etc. speakers are fully Semitic. The case of Ethiopian Jews depends on the script of the majority of writers of all backgrounds fitting these criteria.

Speakers of languages who are only written in such a script outside the area of origin of those Jews like Hindi-Urdu Jews from the Hindi script areas also may need to be subtracted to reach this percentage.

Semitic is a language group you fucking idiot. it doesn't have any direct relation to physical appearance.

Persians were either called Fars or Acem.

"Redhead" was only used for Shia Turks in Eastern Anatolia and Azerbaijan.

Don't talk like you know shit you whidet
I fucking hate your stupid race so much i wouldn't even rape your sister like how my ancestors did to guarantee not having a half orc instead of a real human

Why would you even want this?

The word Qizilbash is Ottoman Turkish (قزلباش; modern Turkish Kızılbaş / Turkish pronunciation: [kɯ.zɯɫ.baʃ]), meaning "Crimson/Red Head[ed]". The expression is derived from their distinctive twelve-gored crimson headwear (tāj or tark in Persian; sometimes specifically titled "Haydar's Crown" تاج حیدر / Tāj-e Ḥaydar),[5] indicating their adherence to the Twelve Imams and to Shaykh Haydar, the spiritual leader (sheikh) of the Safaviyya movement in accordance with the Twelver Shi'i doctrine of the Imamate.[6] The name was originally a pejorative label given to them by their Sunni Ottoman foes, but soon it was adopted as a provocative mark of pride.

You know red heads and jews were very correlated, specially in medieval times? It was said David, Judas and other famous jews were red heads.

itt: white untermensch wewuzzing again
absolute state of /his

let me remind you your place: when brown and black people were building civilizations you were in caves

Well no, he was Arabian.

This fucking thread.
A whole bunch of contrarian nitpicky cunts.
Can someone answer OP's question already?

>everyone in this thread

thats a picture of yemeni children you spaz, on the arabain peninsula

Semites can have light colored eyes and red, sometimes even blonde hair.
>t. Assyrian with red in his beard and sister has hazel/green eyes
>I also know many green and gold eyed Assyrians from Iraq.

Also Semitic is a language group, used by people native to certain regions of the Middle East who descended to become a group of many national areas, not all Arabs are Semitic, not all semites are Arabic.

>cracKKKers pls accept me
"no".

I’m comfortable with who I am, I don’t struggle with any identity issues, I have a long and proud heritage. Maybe you could come over some time and we could talk about it over wine and cheese.
Maybe later I could sit on your lap.
Maybe you could sit on mine.
In the morning I’ll make you breakfast, with goat cheese and tea.
What do you say?

no ty i don't like people who whitewash themselves or associate with cracKKKers. My TÜRK+BLACK ancestors fought against cracKKKer scum for centuries.

>light eyes and gold/red hair = white washing
How delusional are you?
Turkish and black? I bet you smell absolutely disgusting, we can take a shower together and I’ll clean you up :^)
>or maybe I can clean you off with my tongue.

I am not that user but you absolutely sound like an cuck

Sounds more gay than a cuck, he doesn't offer his wife like USA goblins do.

>long and proud heritage of being genocided and stirring trouble in Germany, California and Illinois and internal squabbling between the members of neighboring villages who also can't understand each other and can't read their language and only understand priesthood and farming because the third class of warriors has retreated to some caves

The original Persians, just like all the Indo-Europeans, were Nordic Aryans. They had blond or red hair, white skin, cold eyes, and they civilized the swarthy races like m*diterreneans.

Its only gay if it’s two of the same gender. Don’t assume my gender, cislord.
“Stirring trouble”
Citation please.
I also read and write my native tongue. Surviving genocide and diaspora. I’d say is pretty impressive. I can’t speak for all Assyrians. But I would genocide us too if I were in control of it all. Tbqh I would destroy all semites. But that’s just my inner Swede speaking.
>inb4 multiculti hate

>MUH HAPLOGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS
imagine being a retarded, dumbass, low iq white subhuman.

>retarded, dumbass, low iq white subhuman.
No such thing, unless you count m*dshits as White :)

God I want to fuck that Ossetian slut.

I think I know where this thread is going
>outb4 'Muh African Nordics'
Christ youre thick

But you can be sure that I would rape you sister, and probably you afterwards too.

>posting the exact same woman for Tajik and Afghan

Which retard made this? And why called them Nordic? Fair features don't mean someone has a connection to North European people

>Persia was always brown.
Idiot.

/thread

They wore red shemaghs

MFW ITT when ahM*ds brownwash their NORDIC history

Semites are the Sons of Shem

You are euro-khazar rapebabies

t. T*rd

>Fair features don't mean someone has a connection to North European people
>this level of medish denial
Iranians were originally European, get over it you swarthy subhuman

Indo-European ! = European though the connection between Iranian/Iranic peoples is still much closer with Europeans then say most other IE people who got assimilated and disappeared in Central and Western Asia.

Are you that Iranian or Chechen

Everyone hates Turks, user. Also no to both.

>Everyone
white subhuman population: 500 million
non white population: 6.5 billion
you're not everyone. you're a white subhuman. when white subhumans like you try to appear as the majority you just make me want to break your bones.

Also thank you for answering my question. I was looking for that inbred Chechen subhuman. I have already wrecked the (F)ersian in a serious discussion several times. He's my bitchboy now. But the Chechen subhuman is still missing.

Also I have seen your low IQ genetic posts by tracking your filename down.
You're pretty retarded i must say. But don't worry. You're white. It's in your genes to be retarded.

(You) aren't good at this, Memet.

White subhuman, have i allowed you to reply to me?

Cockroach, you aren't even people.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling.. everything I've read points to them being a semetic people.

>anti-SEMITISM
Huh, it's almost like there is some sort of consensus that even those who don't see the jews as human can agree on...

White subhuman, you're even lower than literal insects. So don't try to belittle anyone like that. It makes you look retarded.

Also have i allowed you to reply to me? You're a white subhuman, i am your master.

How can Arabs, who speak a Semitic language, follow a Semitic faith, and are a Semitic people (largely), be anti-Semitic for being anti-Jewish/anti-Israeli though?
Silence cockroach.