There are people who bought this coin at 35 cents

/bizraelis? reddit fags? who's left holding the bag?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/H6CnYH
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ouch, poor elix fags

don't be shy bagholders

tell us your story

You know a coin is good when you get fud like this. Accumulating more so I can laugh at you all next month.

not shy the slightest

you got fucked by suppoman. and subsequently Veeky Forums fucked themselves. i guess for the lulz?
deal with it.

should have listened at 200-500 sats.

anyway even those people that got in late. hold and you will be awarded. the fundamentals of the project are the same as yesterday and the day before.

just look at everex and salt. theres so much room to grow and upside here. you found a gem in the rough and are shitting all over it. chasing the next pump. this is a sure thing.

The use case for this coin is zero. Anyone who bought in is in complete denial that they're just chasing a low cap coin without considering anything else.

>value investor

Anyone who isn't buying right now retarded.

>but muh changing market cap
You fucking retard, that's because of how the coin works, and even if we assume all coins in existence come into circulation, it's still a very low market cap.

>b-but it's not even trustless
Isn't supposed to be, faggot. Please read the site description + whitepaper.

This will moon hard when people realize that it's an innovative coin with a nice roadmap ahead that will definitely garner at least 20-30mil market cap.

wanna sell your ELIX?

discord.gg/H6CnYH

Come in for a pump and dump group

get in or be sorry, last warning

bought at 1200 sold at 5000. I knew is was gonna dump but I got greedy. Regardless thanks biz for the advice

The whitepaper is the worst piece of shit I have read in crypto. It discouraged me when I was considering buying at 5c. Obviously I should have purchased then, but it's seriously abysmal.

I hear the devs are active and happy to chat on telegram and slack, and a new whitepaper is due, but their current one looks like it was written by an eight year old for a school project.

The dev is ex venmo you heard it here first

>5 pages
>double spaced
>font size 18
>pictures
>3 inch margins

jesus christ.

newfags going to fud, pros going to accumulate for the pump. get in or gtfo, 2x pump easy, steel hands, lets go

And if I remember correctly several sections just say the equivalent of "uuuhhh things change fast so we'll tackle this when it comes"

I was seriously confused, as it was around the time of it first being shilled as this undiscovered gem. But it taught me a valuable lesson about the non-importance of fundamentals and product when securing a quick buck in crypto. hype is god, for short term at least.

Quality over quantity. This is coordinated fudding 101 lol.

Have you read it mate? They said a new one is coming, and if so, good, but it is terrible as it is.

If you saw the discussions about it here and elsewhere it was quite clear no one understood much about it, how it works, how many there are, etc. And I blame that festering turd of a whitepaper.

Sure it's still low enough for an x2 pump so all the people who still have bags can drop them. But after passing at 5c I won't be touching this with a shitty stick

no one understood it because no one actually read it.

telegram and discord was discussing the whitepaper and limitations for ages before Veeky Forums got their jizz stained hands on it.

its not an ICO with multimillion dollar valuations where marketing and hype is everything. two dudes are doing their own thing and so far they have been on point in the technology aspect and communication.

so their whitepaper sucks. big whoop. no risk no fun. if it was an obvious slam dunk we would be already driving lambos on the moon. but it takes time. chill take a position and hold.

same, bought around 1200-1300 and sold on the crash down yesterday around 4.5-5k wish i'd sold at like 8-9k but easy to say in hindsight, still made like 4x so im happy enough

fuck off pajeet, leave our coin alone.

There's a difference between fud and genuine concern. If you had a few more braincells you'd be able to notice.

>$1.2mil 24 hour volume
>$0.7mil market cap
baka
dude just stop. there's no value in this coin's function. the concept is laughable.

In case people still don't understand why ELIXIR is so shit and think people are just FUDDING it to accumulate or some shit, just look what it does.
It is supposed to let you loan ELIX to friends and you're both incentivized with free ELIX to repay the loan.
>Get loaned ELIX
>Sell ELIX for dollars
>Buy cocaine with dollars
>Next week's paycheck, buy back more ELIX from market and repay loan.
It is stupid as fuck, guys. If my friend needs a loan, I just give him money, I don't make him go through all these extra steps with a volatile crypto token, I just give him cash straight up.
If I'm lending to a stranger then I need collateral, but the only collateral they are talking about integrating is ETH. But if they have ETH for collateral then why the fuck do they need a loan? Collateral is almost always an ILLIQUID asset, one you don't or can't sell right now and want to leverage to get cash for whatever you need right now. ETH is already liquid and is about the dumbest thing imaginable to use as collateral, you might as well put up dollars as collateral ffs. That the devs even suggest using ETH as collateral shows they have no idea what they're doing.
I don't think I need to make any further criticism, this is enough to prove how garbage this coin is, and anyone shilling this thing is thoroughly discredited as an investor.

you're not seeing the bigger picture. services like this are preparing for the decentralized economy. If you keep thinking like this you are going to be like the people that thought having a computer in their home was a waste of money.

this.

get educated faggot.
smarter people than you see the writing on the wall. she could be your grandmother and she understands ELIXIRs concept better than you.
it may not be the best at what it wants to do but its the first mover along with salt and everex. theres value in that. but keep lending your friends cash like a pleb.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400