Ask a guy who came off a 4 month tren, deca, dbol, and test prop cycle, cold turkey with no PCT anything

Ask a guy who came off a 4 month tren, deca, dbol, and test prop cycle, cold turkey with no PCT anything.

What's your point? PCT is a literal voodoo magic meme that does absolutely nothing lol.

Where did you bought your gear?

enjoy bitch tits

From my local gym.

Non as of yet.

I know right!?!

>PCT is a meme which does absolutely nothing

not sure if shit bait or you're fucked in the head

>did you bought

OP here, forgot to include I've been off 2 months so far. It's killing me, getting my next cycle on monday.

first cycle??

use fucking PCT you idiot
goodnight sweet endocrine system

Nope, I've done three previous ones, I didn't have a PCT this time though since I lost my job in a very untimely manner.

I bet you're one of those guys who thinks milk thistle protects your liver from dbol.

I lost my job at the time, I made the mistake of not getting a PCT beforehand.

OP here, just to note, I've been fucking my gf with a semi for the last month or so, I literally have zero sex-drive.

ah thats sucks bro how did you lose your job?? also what was your first cycle like?

post before and after pics with timestamp pls

I was dropped from the place due to lack of income they had, so they had to drop quite a few people without pay.

Also my first cycle was amazing, it was a 3 month cycle of test 400, I noticed the difference in a few weeks, I started getting amazing pumps and started getting leaner even though I was eating shit loads as well as having the sickest errections. I'll never forget my first lol.

I haven't taken a single pic of myself since coming off cycle, I feel like shit, I was 245 when I came off, now I'm about 210 - 200 at around 15% bf

How long have you been off? Because if you're not kidding about the no PCT you're going to regret it you dumb idiot.

>zero energy
>zero motivation
>zero sex drive
>depression
>bloat
>loss of muscle
>fat
>gyno

I've been off 2 months. And yes, I'm experiencing all of these symptoms except for gyno and much fat. I literally cried yesterday because I forgot to take trash out, how beta I know.

The only reason I didn't have a PCT this time round was because I didn't buy a PCT in advance and I ended up losing my job before getting the PCT.

>roiding for this

Show us your nuts

Use these for accurate reference.

I'm picking up my new cycle on monday though, along with a PCT so Im prepared. I honestly can't wait, I'm a walking suicide atm.

>I lost my job at the time, I made the mistake of not getting a PCT beforehand.

related indirectly to psychological well being?

>I literally cried yesterday because I forgot to take trash out
>yfw you forget to take the trash out