This is by far the best, pre workout on the market without dmaa in it. Prove me wrong

This is by far the best, pre workout on the market without dmaa in it. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away rich

>implying he has time to be on here

GAWD DAMMIT

RIGHT BABE?

I personally prefer Kill-it® as too much caffeine makes me feel anxious and detracts from optimal muscle pumps

Im used to Mr Hyde so this wasn't much different

>do not exceed more than one scoop per use
never gonna make it

>buying pre workout
Why not just send the Jews a check instead

RICHS WIFE IS TRYING TO KILL RICH WITH HER 4 SCOOP 5150 . CONFIRMED TRYING TO INHERIT HIS MONEY ALREADY.

How much caffeine oer scoop? I take 2 of mine so its 500

>implying im not doing my 8hr arm workout
t. not Ricardo

Its cheaper then getting a energy drink or espresso before each workout, and I dont like coffee so...

>8 types of Caffeine

What the how? We /synth/ now?

Caffeine is just cruise control for pre-workout. And a 500 mg "complex" isn't necessarily more than someone else's 350 of pure caffeine.

The good stuff in pre-workouts can be found in greater amounts in other brands with less caffeine pills mixed in.

Mesomorph with DMAA is pretty good

>10 SCOOPS TOTAL
>4 SCOOPS 5150
>BABE CMON

>do not exceed more than one scoop per use
CMON

Thats just to cover there ass

>falling for the caffeine meme
confirmed never gonna make it

whats wrong with caffeine?

whats right with it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

caffeine doesn't actually give you energy or stimulates much of anything. All it does is inhibit feeling tired. You can achieve that with a cold shower or hyping yourself up. The occasional caffeine boost can make you feel sharp if you've got like an important test or competition coming up or whatever, i dont want to be a pretentious dick and pretend i never use it, but using it regularly is completely pointless. After extended use, all the caffeine is doing is combating the withdrawal effects from the caffeine.

I hope you were already aware of the multitude of negative side effects.

I feel amped as fuck after taking a pre workout thats loaded with it so?...

Literally the only active ingredient in these preworkout is caffeine.

It's much cheaper just to buy coffee t

>what is dmaa?

thats mostly placebo

however, its unlikely you'll believe me since it will take you at least a few months of withdrawal before you can experience the feeling of being truely rested again.

Kill yourself

well obviously there are four scoops per scoop user, this isn't your first rodeo is it?

400 per scoop iirc

why

yea why?

bump

no-doz is like 7 cents a pill

doesnt have a lot of the other indigents for pump, doesnt have creatine etc

>ingredients for pump
>this whole fucking thread

you just know everyone here benches under 3 plate

>taking pre workout
>not just looking at pics of high test women before lifting

Bunch a slack-jawed faggots round here

put trip back on supermutant

Just snort amphetamine you fucking idiots, caffeine is the worst stimulant there is.

FOUR FUCKING SCOOPS

>tfw +6 months without speed

nigga shut up ok

wtfamireading.jpg
If it's different from caffeine molecule, it's not fucking caffeine anymore

Dunno I believe the Piano man

Jokes on you bro, I do both at the same time :^)

Hang in there user, we are all gonna make it.

You can do it friend :)

s-so do you

You wouldn't if you had taken ochem

>not taking 600 mcg mibolerone as preworkout
>not beating the shit out off a poor guy that just asked if he can work in

Plebs

yeah fuck off, if I haven't had any caffeine for a while to have zero tolerance and I pop a 200mg caffeine pill or a large cup of coffee I feel like I've taken a small dose of speed and I get slightly hyperactive the same way I do as I take amphetamines and start talking more and faster and am hyped as fuck.

time to tighten your tinfoil hat and fuck off

whats that

cause you literally just fucking linked the wikipedia page which proves you wrong if you just could read

Organic chemistry

i bench 155kg for 3 reps user-kun

>don't project baka

caffeine is the only active ingredient of broscience pre-workouts, and it can be bought in pill form on ebay for 1/5th of the price your shitty pre-workout has.

if you want something stronger, you can try ECA. but any pre-workout is pointless, since you eventually build tolerance to it and will feel like shit when you don't take it

sure u do buddy ;]

what about dmaa?

>not believing anyone can be stronger than your weak ass

NEVER gonna make it

>dmaa
in most studies done on dmaa, the subjects inhaled it. I don't see why you'd take a vasoconstrictor during working out

Not to sound too incredulous but are there illicit drug users on Veeky Forums now? Like meth heads?

Drugs are common, mate. There's probably no or very few meth users on Veeky Forums, but speed? Plenty.

>DO NOT EXCEED MORE THAN ONE SCOOP PER USE
>MFW

C'MON

Weird. I never would have guessed that to be the case (excepting gear of course) given how much of a health nut everyone on /fit is.

>not knowing that there are four scoops per scoop

is this your first day here?

only applies to humans

>health nuts
>bunch of retards lifting weights and trying to eat 5000 kcals worth of meat, olive oil and milk
also there a a lot more recreational drug users than you'd think user

Why the fuck would someone go and sew a perfectly good friend egg onto clothing?

whatever it takes

It looked like such a friendly egg. I would've been its friend.

>8 types of caffeine
Hahahahhahahha haha oh wow

quality ingredients

>e-statting
bye bye

only humans take 1 type of caffeine

we are trying to leave humanity faggot

LMAO
L
M
A
O