Be honest senpai. How often do you eat junk food? How about pizza? Don't lie to me Veeky Forums

Be honest senpai. How often do you eat junk food? How about pizza? Don't lie to me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6gA6pOhyea4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chad eats PIZZA every DAY while you hit the GYM hard

Pretty much every Friday and Saturday.

Is chocolate considered a junk food

shouldn't you be working out hard at the gym user?

Leave pizzakino to me.

I ate a whole pizza yesterday. I do that about once a month

Every other day pretty much.

Once a weekey twice if I leave any left overs

1-2 days a week, fucking love it

once a week i'll eat a whole pizza, usually sunday night for /got/

I eat Junk food maybe once every 2 weeks, never pizza though. That pizza's for Chad.

What did he mean by this XD

Every weekend. My gf comes over and I order cheesy doughballs and large pizzas from dominos and gorge ourselves. Next morning, she cooks me bacon and egg butties on nice white bread, and we finish the leftovers. Then I'll cook steak or go out for dinner. Pretty manageable even on a cut when you're 6'4 and watch what you eat for lunch on Friday (she's like 95 lbs naturally anyway).

Feels good tbqh

>junk food

no thank you

this would work for me, if I had a really good supporting environment to slap me in the face if I slipped out of a good diet.

I just had Pizza.
and i had pizza the day before.
and the day before that, too.

Wouldn't call homemade pizza junkfood though.

For me I find that keeping a clear mental divide between the week and the weekend is important. Helps that Friday is my rest day. Also don't let the cheating extend into Sunday.

I don't eat carbs because I don't like the insulin spikes and I feel like they probably do damage to your body long term. Also most vegetable based oils are unnatural and cause inflammation, which leads to high blood pressure and other problems. so pizza and anything fried is out unless it's made with lard.

homemade or not it's still a lot of useless carbs and fats.

share some of that brain juice pham.

perhaps I will this saturday have a cheeseburger but from an actual good burger place, and not a fast food chain

by useless I mean empty

Ch-chad?

that's a tasty lookin pizza

Fucking weaklings.

>useless carbs
>the most important macro nutrient
>useless

Its like you dont want gains or something

Not one day passed ever since may 1st or so without me eating AT LEAST an icrecream.
I simply can't go without them during the summer.

I'm eating a cheeseburger right now.

>tfw coeliac
I have no face

> eating pizza with a fork
He should be shot

>the most important macro nutrient
>not protein

>junk food

I've been without mcdullshit for 5 years I believe, I don't even think about junk food tasting all that good, but again I've never been a fatass either

fucking pathetic americanas

I saw that

I've been binging non stop for the past 48 hours

send help

>He fell for the protememe

have fun eating 5000 kcal a day of pure protein

you gotta capitalize the hard, not gym

>not getting enough protein
enjoy nogains

I do actually

When bulking: often
When cutting: never
When maintaining: 3-5 times per month

>junk food
are you 10?

bullshit you do.
and i can eat basically anything i want, if i eat 5000 kcal a day i will get plenty of protein

sure you do.

>wolframalpha's default pizza
>384 calories for 16g of protein
>5000/384*16=208

If you need 5000 calories to bulk 208g isn't enough protein.

I want to slide my finger into that molten stuffed crust and just burn everything away

Thank you

I had a muffin today because I was hypoglycaemic. Other than that I'd say maybe once or twice a month?

I don't eat sugary snacks or fast food because I'm not 9 years old but I do occasionally eat things which are clearly bad for me.

I'd call anything processed junkfood. Dark chocolate or home-made chocolate without sugar might be an exception.

>I don't eat carbs because I don't like the insulin spikes and I feel like they probably do damage to your body long term.
They categorically don't, but blood sugar spikes do
>Also most vegetable based oils are unnatural and cause inflammation, which leads to high blood pressure and other problems.
No, they're perfectly natural, just processed. No, that's saturated fat and inflammation isn't typically related to fat but is far more prevalent in high carb diets.
>so pizza and anything fried is out unless it's made with lard.
You're dangerously clueless about which fats are bad and why and you should figure this out before you fuck yourself up

are you a fat female?

Not enough

whenever i feel like it, i just add in the calories

usually 2 - 3 times a week

Is that a capricciosa without onions I see? That and primavera are essentially the best for me.

Looks like an European restaurant. It's common to eat pizza like that over there.

shit meant "olives" not "onions"

itt: working class

Nah, but I cut my way into auschwitz and I'm currently trying to break out with some gains.

currently cutting and i don't eat anything ''dirty',even when i bulk i don't eat ice cream,pizza,sweets etc

>I simply can't go without icecream and oprah
you are a fat female

I have been eating once a week Red barons mini singles pizzas and fitting it under my macros on a cut.. but i think that's a fucking meme.

being vegan helps me because it cuts out all the shit in a clean sweep
the only junk foods I eat are the occasional row of the oreo box, peanut butter clif bars and sometimes I indulge in a bowl or two of cocoa puffs with chocolate almond milk

Hey gui's me am a vegen. If u becum an veggen you wil nevar eet bad foud agan.
Fuck off vegan scum, meat is superior you autistic broccoli scoffer

Grab a real slice FFS

cool story, tell it again

>sausage
>cheese
>refined grains
>not junkfood

I have one pizza every other Sunday

Pizza? Since I don't live in the states, almost never.
However, I've been eating nothing but ice cream and bbq cheese toasties for a week, because I hate myself.

Cheese toasties are bbq sauce on wheatbread with half a slice of gouda cheese toasted until the cheese turns to plastic. Somebody fucking stop me.

It fuckin' is, bruv. It's quattro stagioni, I know because that's the only kind I eat- those flake looking things are artichoke, which is the single best thing to ever be put on a pizza.

I'm eating pizza right now, actually. I-if it's only two tiny slices, I won't l-lose my gains, right ?
In any case, it's been almost a month since I ate a pizza anyways, haven't touched ramen noodles in a while. The rest is your regular chicken breast, rice and beans meals.

bout 5-6 times a week desu

stats are: 19/M/5'11''/174 lbs/ ~12% bf

Everyday, i just eat whatever my parents have brought/made. Pizza, take out, cake, ice-cream, chips, fries, burgers, chocolate etc..

Still 12% bf

When I'm at home I really find it hard to go more than two weeks without indulging in something. I know all the local places and I can just ask me nan to nip round to McDonald's on her way to work.

But when I'm at uni I can't be fucked because I either have to go well out of my way to get something or have some shitty chicken from the immigrant shop which isn't all that great.

Enjoy the pizza you autist :^)

Every day

I ate In n Out this morning and my mom is on her way home right now with some Taco Bell.

>mfw im a piece of shit

And I'm eating pizza tonight too at my girlfriends house.

>i guess you can say... i'm a --normie--

I just had an entire one of these today with a can of coke

Fuck me m8

It sucks if you're with your family/roomates and they aren't careful about what they eat and just want to keep eating out or order unhealthy late night food. There's this amazing cookie shop that's open until 3am that my friends get all the time and I cri bc i never eat it and my body screams at me. If everyone around me was on a cut my life would be so much easier.

I still don't fuck around with that shit bc i aint no bitch.

Kill me.

I would say you're a disgusting pig

never while cutting; eating shitty, yummy food makes it harder for me to stick to a healthy diet.

Did you say pizza?

youtu.be/6gA6pOhyea4

What the fuck is wrong with that pizza tho senpai? It's tiny and doesn't seem to have cheese on it.

>American pizza is so unhealthy and calorie-dense that you can't eat it on a cut

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

it really is. I order pizza when I was in the US and it was literally dripping fat, plus it had this weird, artificial taste. I don't think americans understand what a healthy pizza is

once in 1.5, maybe 2 months, or even more time in between, I'm not a fan of junk food but local kebab shop is cash

Everyday. My fast metabolism takes care of it and helps keep me in shape

I almost never eat junk food, and definitely not pizza. A gyro is the superior junk option.

>208g isn't enough protein

Rich pls go

If you're a filthy sand monkey

>kebab covered in garlic sauce

noice

Maybe Chad can eat it because he plays sports with friends? Or goes to festivals and dances for hours?

>falling for the protein meme
You just keep spending your cash on worthless powder buddy. Be a good goy and get your 3xbodyweight protein each day. You are the perfect customer, never question, only buy buy buy

Where do you people find the money for this shit.

One pizza here is 15 euros, that's like one day worth of food for me.

Make it last 2 days senpai. 22" pepperoni costs 11 dollaridoos here in the states and that's from a pizza parlor and not some big Pizza chain.

Pizza parlor? Aware me.

I buy my pizzas at pizzahut because i don't know any better.

My use of pizza parlor was only as to say those places usually cost more than place like Pizza Hut . They're just Pizza joints usually run by a family or small crew. Those hole in the wall places.

America does suck it's farmers dicks with massive subsidies though so it could be that

Once you get lean it's not that hard to stay lean as long as you don't exceed your calories and you get enough protein

anything above 80% cocoa is good to go, I eat two ounces of it almost everyday

>literally 10 peperonis

in norway, poor people have to make their own food and only rich people can afford to order/go out all the time
so never

Love me a good bit of 'go 'za!

I ate pizza a month ago, kentucky fried chicken 3 weeks ago, dürüm 2 weeks ago and eat chocolate or cookies almost daily. IIFYM makes it piss easy.

if you wanna buy 400kcal fatty pepperoni along with the cheap cheese imitation made from vegetable oil and put loads of both on your 2cm high dough behemoth american style pizza that's none of my business.

>mfw i look it up and the damn pepperoni memetopping actually has 494kcal
Americans in charge of nutrition. wtf do they put into your sausages?
Even the worst of the regular sausages here only clock in around 350. The ham/cured ham i use for pizza is ~130.

holy shit where is this from? looks perfect

Can you folks please redpill me on fats ?
It seems you imply that even when it fits your macros they can be bad. Is this so ?

Few times a week easily. I'm no Chad, by my calorie consumption is very high (do a fuckton of hiking, biking, climbing, mounteering, etc), so I can tolerate tons of junk food, as long as I throw plenty of good food/fruits/vegies/etc in the mix.