Couldn't find one in the catalog, let's have a progress thread. How's the cut/bulk going? Will you be ready for summer?

Couldn't find one in the catalog, let's have a progress thread. How's the cut/bulk going? Will you be ready for summer?

This is me at 6' 160lbs and 3 months.
Routine is boulder x F and then general fuck around with SL.

the fuck is that on your stomach you dirty orangutan

It's my treasure trail. Want to see where it goes?

that is one strange growth pattern op

We can already see that it goes in a weird circle around your bellybutton. Also, the only discernible progress is better angle and lighting.

Don't be negative, he learnt how to take pictures of himself. This will be useful to track progress in the future.

Started at 6'2" 150 lbs, now after a year I weight 182. I know I could have done much better but my diet and training were shit for the first months.
Also fucking long limbs

IT'S THE SKIDMARK OF BUDDAH

>only discernible progress

>visible abdominals
>larger arms
>delts def got bigger

kill yourself

Fatass here, started at 357 lbs mid January, down to 296 as of today. My goal for May was to get below 300, now I have my sights set on hitting the 100 lbs lost mark, shooting for Fall.

I hate myself a little less each day.

It's more of a treasure field. You should trim the sides/above your bellybutton more, especially since you don't have chest hair.

Also, yes.

well you give me up that wide hips will look small once you gain weight, good progress for a year

I know that long limb feel bruh, my arms are so long. Makes my forearms look so skinny. Also, tfw you deadlift almost 3pl8 but still barely bench 1pl8

Little over a year liftan

Started at 345 back in January, currently sitting at 243.

I don't think I'll ever be ready for summer, but I'm calling this deficit early July regardless of where I land. I'm busting my ass for the next 6 weeks - here's hoping it works.

As off-putting as the loose skin is, FACE gains have been off the chain.

Keep it up, brother. It really is worth it.

32 pounds in a year isn't bad progress, but your transformation is subtle. Stay on top of your diet and routine and you'll be solid in less than a year.

work on chest try not to get a boner looking at yourself.

>rolled his shoulders forward and shot from a downward angle

wew lad

Going strong atm, 2 years in now

Inb4 shit tattoo's xx

How does one fuck up by taking a before and after picture from different angles

absolutely disgustin, rip dude

natty?

yeah natty of course

From mid March to the end of May, cutting down from a dirty bulk. 203 to 178, will probably cut until the end of summer then slow,clean bulk from there.
>I fell for the dirty bulk meme

Nice progress then, keep it up user. Test for you.

Thanks man, more booty pls? hnng

That's still solid progress, m8. Yeah, you still look soft, but you've got a good frame. Better luck next bulk.

>the natty limit

You made it, mang.

210lb? you must be like 6'5 cause you still look skinny af for that weight lol

god fucking damn. please be natty
mirin...

I have way more strength gains to make you would be surprised how weak I am lol.

mirin inherent width

I gotchu senpai

my god who is that?!

Random girl in my test folder :(

Bulked for almost 3 months after having lost 80 lbs, am I doing alright?

yes I'm natty

End of March.

Today

I deadlift 5 plate and struggle with 2 plate

Nice, you went from """strongfat""" aka just fat to respectable.

Not planning on falling for the bulking meme again.

As a natty it doesn't seem worth being a fat fuck for half a year just to add a negligible amount of lean mass.

post quad pics pls

you look like you came on your stomach, let it almost dry and then rolled in someones clipped pubes

Great progress, keep at it

excellent recomp, your waist is tremendously smaller

Best I can do with shit lighting and no pump.

Proportional to my upper body I feel.

Started lifting and eating better in March after a 30 year dirty bulk. Down from 300lbs to 275lbs at 6'2 so obviously still a hambeast. Currently eating at about maintenance because I seem to be recomping fairly well. Should I go take pictures for you all to laugh at?

>6'2"
>150
Glad to hear your chemo went well user

Those are perfect to me and I'm completely homosexual. Don't get bigger, you'll become grotesque.

Nice job bro, it's the biggest investment you can possibly make

2 months on a cut. never lifted in my life and wish i had started sooner. still have a long way to go.

How old are you?

faggot i would punch you if i saw you irl

Currently depressed guys. Went from 225 down to 180 and was happy with the progress I was making. Was running a few 5ks now, lifting more than ever, etc.

Tore my meniscus and now I need knee surgery. Didn't even do it while lifting.

dat rectangle frame

U 4got the bulge

125lbs on left, 133lbs on right, Less than a year difference I think. I made over all roid gains but lost the tit gains so much but it's okay. I'm cutting right now but will be buking back up to 140~150lbs again next month or so.

who else /summmerbulk/ here?
5'10" 207 right now, feel like I need to start slowing down. Already losing facial aesthetics

daaaaamn

What's your stack big boi?

looks like you're going chris pratt mode

I thought you loose booby size if you loose weight

did you get darker...ew

I did. I used to be a B cup but now I have gyno. Roid and fat burners are hell of a drug for titters.

You sound like my lunatic ex in prison who used to lurk /pol/

what's the point of roiding if you're a women? Literally any skinny dude who trained legs could look like that in a few weeks.

Starting weight: 217-220 in February 2016
Current weight: 200
Goal 180 by fall semester.
I used to lift in high school, 3 years ago. Had good numbers almost 3pl8 dl, 280 squat.
I got depressed, went to college, stopped lifting, and ate a lot.

pics are from 12-13 weeks training again after
one yer layoff and surgery.
+40lbs gained.

Here's progression from April 7 (earliest pic of have) to today

5'10 170 still cutting

Dammit cheekie I'm not even into Asians but I get the urge to cuddle you and protect you wth

cycle?

making fast progress, keep it up
do you run? You'd fucking shed fat if you did a few miles a week

Height? I lost similar weight and don't have all that skin

I broke my ankle in December and can't physically run.
I use the exercise bike at the gym for about 10 minutes/3 miles before every workout though.

yup, that explains it. good work.
prod of you.

Cheeseburgers and Beb&jerrys
no sterons for me

Pretty envious of your frame (height face frame meme, i know)

But you've got a nice natural shoulder width and narrow hips, no homo senpai.

I've made good facial gains too. I hope to be down to around 185 by the end of the year.

Thanks budday. It's been wild but I'm almost through.

6'3"

At my heaviest I was 430 - so there's even more loose skin hanging around. Long story short I dropped down to 280, fucked up and rebounded back to 375. Started browsing /ft/ again last October, this place changed a lot but I still found that fire from the Golden Age.

Hopefully I make it this time. Hopefully we all do.

Nice! just cut that hair fuck

Am ready for summer

th-thanks

mirin vascularity senpai

are you 15 looking to get your ass full of dicks? If yes then yeah, you're ready

b8 right?

6'3" masterace
I was 358 at my biggest. Don't get discouraged. And don't consider skin surgery till you're at 10%bf

Best laugh of the day

You went from gay fatty to super gay

>roids
why

I'm cutting for September.
Bench strength has gone completely
Used to be chasing a 2plate bench
Now I can barely do 80kg.

How am I doing senpai.

Just got a gym membership, can any progress bros give me some advice? Just wanna be otter mode but don't know how to get around skinny fat ness

Been lifting for 8 months now. Cut from 240 to 160, bulked back to 190 and then cut to 175. Currently at 180 planning on doing a lean bulk to about 195-200 before I cut. Pic on the left is when I was on my first cut around 190 and the second picture was taken yesterday.

Ohp: 135
Bench: 180
Squat: 275
Deadlift: 345