Do you guys eat fruits? how many? how often? they're calorie-light but is the sugar something I should avoid?

do you guys eat fruits? how many? how often? they're calorie-light but is the sugar something I should avoid?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/do-fructose-and-fruit-make-you-fat-and-unhealthy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually 2 times a day and you shouldn't avoid them.

>They're calorie-light

Compared to a hamburger, yes

Their sugar is made up of simple carbs. So they are quickly digested and make you hungry again.

Fructose has a gi if 19, making it the natural sugar with the lowest gi. It's pretty much optimal for a sweet snack that won't make you fat.

Berries with non-fat greek yogurt are nice.
Frozen bananas for protein smoothies as well.

pic non related.

i usually throw down two apples and a banana a day.

That's a nice looking male
I'm horny

What is gi?

can i eat icecream and cookies everyday if i have gotten all my protein, micronutritions, fat and fiber ?

Glycemic Index

Glycemic index. The speed of absorption of the sugar in blood. Glucose has 100, making it the fastest. Glucose spikes insulin levels because it's available in the blood immediately. Fructose takes a while, it kind of trickles into the blood slowly.

youre better off avoiding shit tier fruits like apples and peaches which are full of sugars called fructose.
you should instead consume god tier fruits like blackberries, blueberries and raspberries as these are low in sugar but are packed with nutrients.

are you one of those lustig-retards? fructose is NOT TOXIC.

too bad fructose makes you insulin resistant, let along that GI is flawed, the insulin index is somewhat better

it makes you resistant if you consume it in excessive doses. Glucose does that aswell, fructose just with 25% more chance. But given that everyone here "eats clean", an apple a day wont make you insulin resistant. The studies generally demonstrate that softdrinks full of HFCS are bad.

resource to read: muscleforlife.com/do-fructose-and-fruit-make-you-fat-and-unhealthy/

>given that everyone here "eats clean"

OP asked if he can eat fruit. I think it's safe to assume that he wont even think about softdrinks if he needs to ask about fruit. So his carb-consumption should be pretty low compared to the average fatty.

i eat tons of fruit. you should avoid juicing and dried fruit or just keep it really low. other than that you can eat two fkin plates full of fruit and you can get around 1000 cal without feeling half dead like you would after cooked meal. don't mix it with any other food tho.

My current lean bulk diet, which I have been on for two months so it's not foolproof, is three smoothies a day. These consist of two bananas, a handful of blackberries, roughly 7 medium-sized strawberries, peanut butter, almond milk. I'm not going out of my way to be vegan, it's just easier to bulk with peanut butter than meat.

So far I've noticed my skin is clearer, I never have a bloat and I've had a lot of solid energy. That and the smoothies taste f00kin delicious since you can only really taste banana/peanut butter.

>sugar+sugar+fat

wew, i wonder why it tastes good, user.

~60g of frozen berries daily
1 apple after workout
kiwi, peaches / nectarine, strawberries, grapes and whatever i can't think of right now every once in a while.

Yea that faggot takes meat-industry money to shill the keto meme

Went from 190 to 200 at 6'4 and still lean, whatever works.

I literally eat a pound or more of a fruit a day and stay leanish, if you're getting fat off fruit you should get your pancreas checked

>only really taste banana/peanut butter
Put in more strawberries and blackberries then.

fruit is great, all sorts of good vitamins and fiber and shit in it

love me some apples and peanut butter nigga

im not black but post workout watermelon is something ive done since i was a kid (during the summer)

do you have more of him?

this

addition to the berries, i'd sometimes grind down a granola bar and mix it in the yogurt as well.