Fat Hate General (Unrealistic Western Beauty Standards Edition)

Didn't see one in the catalog. Commence the hating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3hQML8_G6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>used to browse those threads religiously for the past 6 months or so
>stopped
>lost 40 pounds, now at a healthy bmi
>can see my wrist veins for the first time in my life

Those are a godsend. Keep on trucking.

I'll contribute to stop my blogshit

Good for you man. I think most people on here just like using these threads to hate on fat people because it's funny, but occasionally I see people like you who take it as motivation to lose weight and that's always nice to hear.

I too use this as a catalyst to lose weight. Keep trucking fatbro!

Same here, bro

>Western
As oppose to what? The east where women are rightfully shamed for being fatasses, rare as it is?

On my timeline rn

I use these as motivation. I need it because like most people I started out great and had an iron will but now after about 3 months of taking it very seriously I'm starting to get discouraged by how my progress is slowing down and the reality is starting to set in that I need these changes in my diet to be permanent.

Anyway whenever I'm starting to feel like I don't feel like running or like I might as well go ahead and eat some unplanned shitty food these threads always help me remember it will be worth it in the end. Most inspiring thing I've seen was the video of that wetbreasts guy who lost like 700 lbs with the help of the bodybuilding forum.

I'm down about 25 lbs. 70 more to go. We're all going to make it.

What the fuck

high test €urop€an

I like how they look at her like she's disgusting, like she isn't worthy of experiencing normality due to her being about 40lbs overweight.

Honestly, it is beautiful seeing these people marvel at her, as her fat spills out of her outfit.
It's beautiful how she shows her insecurity by crossing her arms over her body.

And she's a full grown adult.
She did this to herself, so she feels ashamed, she knows what damage she's done to her body, and it can only be fixed by losing the fat shes gained by stuffing her face, and living a sedentary life style.

If she were normally overweight, these people wouldn't be gawking at hrr like she's the eighth wonder of the world.
But they do, because she's obese, just like how that would've been considered obese in the United States years ago, instead of the norm.

Now we slap "chubby" and "thick" and in rare cases "overweight" when referring to actual obesity anf obese people's, if they're not grotesque and taking up an aisle with their mass.

If more people did this to fat people I can guarantee the majority of people in the US wouldn't be fat, because they'd lose weight or kill themselves.

And it would be glorious.

How does it even pee or poop? It would be in contact with skin in both cases...

How many likes and comments does that have. I bet there's a million white knights re enforcing that fat ass

Maybe we got it all wrong.
Maybe she's thinking
>at this weight no one can abduct me

She doesn't look fat, is she really fat?

OMG OMG OMG OMG
I thought that was a fatsuit from the thumbnail!

I'll never have sex again.

You're probably cool. I bet we'd be friends

It has no likes or comments. Was posted half an hour ago

She's not fat. Shea high test in all the right places but she is slowly growing, not in a good way

Oh lord

This is a British program called Embarrassing Bodies on channel 4. I dearly hope this was actually said and that was his reaction.

I actually think this was secret eaters. The lady actually ended up losing a ton of weight.

That parent needs to be reported and have his/her child taken away if he is underage.

I-is that the Michelin man ?

this looks so unreal

she looks more thick than fat. could be angle though

God damn this one rustles my jimmies. I grew up with family that shunned weight loss and god damn I feel for this kid.

When you really break it down, the kid is just trying to be happy.That's it. He want's to be like the other kids and be comfortable in his own skin, but his parents won't have it.

Shit man, give that kid, or any kid for the matter, a positive role model and they can do anything. The kid just wants to be happy...

but i hate their flat faces, thick noses and prudence though

find me a dtf asian mix race qtp and ill be set though

>those long as fuck legs
>those proportions
>wasted

I feel sad, she has the perfect genetics for a photo model, but she's wasting it

>get job in hospital as biomed tech
>go to cafeteria for lunch
>separated into two lines, green line & red line
>green line = healthy stuff; i.e. baked fish, rice, steamed veggies
>red line = cheese burgers, pizza, french fries, etc.
>get in green line
>hear humongous fatasaurus rex behind me heavily breathing
>wearing a lab coat and scrubs
>read her name tag
>Firstname Lastname, RDN
>registered dietitian nutritionist
>more fat landwhales pile in behind her in the red line
>doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, a fucking EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST
>all fat women or chubby shitskin foreigners

She's married while you're single
Someone actually made this image lmao
Japs are best at whale hunting
Id smash
Anyone who's been around real asian women and not statistics fucking hates them
Holy shit
Wrong thread racist
Imagine the smell between the flaps
Skinny legs, how
>posting your own comment
Fucking british humour
Lmfao
A scrub tech is complaining about how doctors that are more educated and make bank are eating, stat bitter while you eat your veggies ryan

With all those experts in the red line, looks like you made the wrong choice, user :^)

while you SLAVE endlessly in the GYM with a PERFECT DIET, chad LITERALLY gets HEART surgery from too much PIZZA

does it not have nipples? can someone find them for me so i can finish fapping?

sweet comments Tyler my man ;)

Tell us what you think about all the content we put out in the future :^D

>A scrub tech is complaining about how doctors that are more educated and make bank are eating, stat bitter while you eat your veggies ryan

I'm not knocking their success, I'm saying people with master's degrees and MDs should fucking know better than that.

How could you continually shove garbage into your body after 6-8 years of school telling you how the human body works and how to keep it alive and well?

What example are they setting for their patients when a fat lard tells them to quit being a fat lard and doesn't even follow those guidelines themselves?

Getting too much pussy isn't a medical CRISIS CHAD REEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself
Is this a new meme
You post fucking in every thread

How am I racist?
If anything I'm "fatphobic" and that clearly belongs in a fat hate thread.

If you're implying about the picture, I am a mixed Mexican, you fucking faggot. Quarter Mexican, rest is various Caucasian races.

And in case you get on me using the word fag, I like men, fucking faggot.

Heart surgery?

How the fuck could I have known you were mixed you idiot, clearly you did receive the short end of the stick with those genes.

Don't ever comment on my son's & wife's comments again.

Not him but maybe we don't throw these types of judgements around calling people racists and then shit on them for their genes.

You're going full retard senpai.

biomeds make as much as nurses tho

I fucking nearly shit myself. I haven't laughed that hard at something so dumb in a long time.

dat pannus doe

You manage to derail every thread with 1 post

this better be fake, there cant be parents like this

I am so fucking triggered right now...
OMG

Shit makes me rage

kek

This isn't superfat v super skinny?

If she got an euro for each pound she lost, she'd be poor in no time. Then, like most poor people, she'd become a hungry skellington, therefore making sick cash from taxpayer money.
IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN.

rage

Actually, I am quite satisfied with my genes.
You should stop making accusations senpai, seriously.

>TFW blessed with long wavy hair and mesomorph body type with thin frame
>TFW look completely white

such a shame cause she really does have such an ugly face.

>falling for the "getting toned" meme

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=C3hQML8_G6o

>where do you fit your organs?
why do fat people think that all of their organs are the size of a gallon of milk?

You don't have to be a functioning alcoholic.

All alcoholics are functioning alcoholics.

I tried to parody it, but mine still sounds more reasonable. There's no denying that there are many glutinous wastes of space with terrible breath, hygiene, and even worse manners. Odds are, this bitch is one of them.

So why cant i man spread then?

This image is always worth a kek. I love how he baits out that thirsty internet tough guy so effortlessly. Human trash to the last.

Don't listen to them, spread your legs, let yiur balls breathe, be one with nature, and go nude, because all penises are beautiful.

#penispositivity #erectateverysize #sizediscrimination #endpenisshaming

Top left post was right though. Left is more normal. Right is superior.

we're all gonna make it brah

What are you? Stop posting essays on Veeky Forums lmao

wtf how can you be nude and not have any visible genitals?

>Don't ever comment on my wife's son's comments again.

Are you new here?

>Fat lady is eating 1000% the RDA of protein
>Proves you don't need the powdered jew

This is exactly what Orwellian double think sounds like.

There are a lot of okay asian girls, but most of them are just okay. There are some fucking ugly ass white girls, but the ones that are good looking, good god man!

Wait, fat goes to your brain? Jesus, I should stop being a fat fuck!

your brain is mostly fat, retardo

Why has noone mentioned one of it's tits is smaller than the other?

My girlfriend saw that I was looking at a naked white girl on my phone. She's cool with that shit, she's bi and all that, so she gets it... mostly. She snatched it out of my hands and was like "This bitch better be cute!", then, upon seeing this wretched creature, immediately showed an expresssion of pure disguist and contempt, reeling away from the screen like it was a carton of spoiled milk. Frankly, that's exactly what this hideous ablobination reminds me of. She nearly dropped the phone before I slipped it out of her stunned hands

Maybe next time she ain't finna just snatch my phone out my hands.

Yeah, but like fat surrounds your brain and organ more so. My point was that these interior looks at fat on the body are even more gross than exterior.

You could keep pictures of shit on your phone as well. It also reels out the scat fetish people.

I'm glad you asked!

>that ishygddt face