You lift but do you have a gf? Or friends

You lift but do you have a gf? Or friends

Pic related, fat dogs with friends

Have a gf and I have 20+ friends, and 4 best friends, 2 cats.

Have gf, but not a single friend, only acquaintances or colleagues.
My routine is usually a mix of working out, working, spending time with gf, eating, consuming any kind of media, taking care of rest of family, also shitposting on 4chin.
How am I supposed to make friends? I neither have time nor any motivation to do so, yet I still wonder if it wouldn't be nice.

Are they dead?

I'm all alone but it's surprisingly bearable as long as the no bf feels don't hit.

No bf, there's never been one and that gets me down sometimes.

On the bright side, I have an internship and a lot of good friends who I love and care about and who I know love me in return. I've got high school friends, college friends and roommates and we have good times. Feels good man.

I lift, no gf or friends offline. It makes cocoon mode easier at least

Can I count my dog as my friend?

Dumped my gf nearly two weeks ago, feels good man.
Have a close group of mates I hang out with regularly.
Have a variety of other mates I occasionally hang out with
Studying at uni, peeping for my exams currently.
Chatting up a chick from uni, going well.
Hitting the gym four times a week.
Working a couple of shifts a week.
Playing video games in my down time.

Airside from having to put my dog down on Tuesday evening I'm fucking living life at the moment.

I have neither cause I moved away and dont feel like talking to girl or friends pretending everything is fine and post pictures of tall cans on instagram. Alone is better but fuck when you havent had a conversation in 9 months it gets to you.

>not counting him as your bro

shiggy

make the time, find a hobby or sport and go join a team/club in your area.

>tfw wanna have a girlfriend but too scared of rejection

How to fix

>do you have a gf? Or friends
Have friends, but no gf. I spent my entire youth indoors playing video games, so I never learned the proper steps for getting one. I am however a pretty flirty guy, so I've had girls show interest in me, but I have no idea how to take it to the next step.

Literally me

God I am so autismo around girls, have had like a dozen show clear interest but just can't pursue them

Pugs are shit dogs, and fat fucking pugs are even worse. I will never understand why people like these when there ate significantly better dogs out there

Stop being a faggot

this is me except once the girls get flirty with me i either sperg out or i push them away. and ive gotten even better looking and more fit since last year. maybe eventually i can be pretty enough that they will just throw themselves at me? :(

I don't lift and i have a gf and friends

Because pugs are bro tier dogs & women like them

I have friends, but most don't lift. The one PT lives a few hours away so it's mainly messages.

My friends are tired of me talking about lifting. I've become 1-dimensional. Which is probably true.
They love getting blind drunk and order fast food, which I loved too, I just got tired of it.
I was fatter than any of them, now I lift big weights. It feels much better.

Weirdly they all have gf's/wives and I am far from it.

>order fast food, which I loved too
>I was fatter than any of them
I know what you mean only I never talk anything (bothers them for some reasons) and theyve all succumbed to the gf/wife meme.

I dont lift, and I have no friends or SO.
But at least im not obese anymore....
>8 more pounds till im out of "overweight" BMI

No gf, plenty of acquaintances but no real friends. Work out daily, am more attractive than most. Honestly, am a narcissist so I don't make any long-standing relationships with others.

Have a wife and 4 or so friends that I see/talk to on a regular basis.

> 4 best friends

you're only allowed to have 1 best friend, i think you mean you have 4 close friends and no best friends :)

Can't tell if London or homo

summer

N?