So I am a med student and my professor today told us that the penis "eats" a lot of testosterone

So I am a med student and my professor today told us that the penis "eats" a lot of testosterone.
What he meant by that was the penis needs a lot of testosterone to function properly.
According to him the reason why the Special Forces of the Ottoman empire, the Janissaries got their dicks cut off was to increase testosterone.

Brehs, I'm a perma virgin with no chance of ever getting a girl. I'm seriously considering cutting off my wee wee to get a MASSIVE testosterone boost.
Please talk me out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27597757/#27602492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

na

I see no counter argument here OP. All men everywhere should cut off their penis and start leaving humanity behind.

/thread

I'd see a therapist first but after that if you still feeling like chopping off your Dingus I say go for it, hero

>symbolically and literally sacrificing identity as human male for gains
Most alpha thing I can think of.

Some freaky goth girl I met in a hospital told me she would pay me money if she could be the one removing my dick. She's a surgeon btw.
But she would do that at her home though

Not worth it op don't do it man

>permavirgin
>cuts his dick off
>floods system with test
>literally cannot stop imagining high test buttholes
>can't beat off

sounds smart

cant you just pin your ass you autist?

Sounds like a good plan. You're clearly too stupid for breeding to be a good idea.

Holy shit you dense idiots, I will still be able to cum. It will take longer, but there's still some penis tissue left that can be stimulated.
I will keep my balls of course.
I already pleasure myself analy, so I'm still able to "fap"

Definitely worth a try OP. Someone in r9k was before you.

desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27597757/#27602492

Hey x-med student here. I cut my dick off several years ago, and i'd say the gains were not very sizable.

i mean its your life you can do what you want , but I kind of regret it

By "needs a lot of testosterone to function properly" does he means that the penis itself absorbs test? Or that the male body requieres a relative high test usage to become aroused and get an erection?

If it's the first one, where does the test goes after you lose a boner? Is it burned in the process of the erection? Does it go back to your system?

I'm pretty sure he meant you get a lot of testosterone if you "eat" cock.

Why did you do this?

That's not how the human body works retard. There's this thing called hormone regulation that will bring down elevated hormone levels. How the fuck are you in med school?

first one. it decays with time

my domme asked me too and also i thought i might get a bigger. i did, but was not that drastic

shut up you liar

>med student
>Veeky Forums

pick one

Unless you're an acid burn victim or have a tremendous deformity, you're only a permavirgin if you want to be.

If this guy can lose his virginity, I'm pretty sure you can too.

Ill repeat myself you moron, why not just pin your ass with test?

Testosterone just aromatizes to other stuff over time, I don't think it'd make a significant difference whether you have a dick or not. It mainly aromatizes in fat cells, and your dick does not have that many fat cells in it. Anything else just re-releases the test after it has done its function, AFAIK

No, you're right, this is a good idea. We are the autists here.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

I want that natural test without all the side effects

This desu

Just start pinning test

As much as i want to tell you to do it... pls don't breh... its really not a smart idea.

>medfag
>will someday be someone's Doctor
>recommends cutting off dick instead of dealing with test side effects

Pls no

side-effects don't magically happen only to test that comes out of a syringe. Your hormones might end up more balanced (but who knows, you're cutting ur dick off here, lol) but you will still get many of the side-effects

Also, why would u even give a shit about the side-effects if you're willing to cut your dick off, none of the side-effects of steroids are even close to as bad as cutting your dick off, and many of them are reversible/preventable with PCT/AIs/etc.

> oh noes, my testicles shrunk by 10%, I'd rather cut my dick off!

The only side being dickless

I don't really need my dick. It's kinda a way to ascend beyond my biological imperative

OP if you're serious let me tell you that you're really fucked up.
Mutilating your body for gains is taking things too far. Way too far.

I don't think cutting your dick off to increase test is quite natural.

Why are all you shit heads feeding this troll? Are you all really this fucking stupid?

because sometimes, just sometimes, dreams do come true

>tfw had unprotected sex 2 months ago with a 16 year old
>tfw weird red spots and rashes starting appearing on mein dick
>tfw worried has fuk
>tfw went to doctor and got blood work
>clean, just sensitive skin/sweat rashes

thank you jesus

thank you

7/10

Nice troll attempt.

Whyboner

Should be a banner t b h

Oh come on, its fun. We all know its a bait and we take it to see what happens

The reactions in that thread were insufferable. I hate /r9k/ fags even more now.

seconded

Change university, your professor is fucking retarded

>instead of injecting a safe level of test with zero negative side I'm going to cut my dick off

Sounds reasonable go ahead op. We don't want you reproducing anyway

Not having a dong isn't too bad. There are great looking prosthetics available that you can even pee standing up and fuck with.

what the fuck. why is /r9k/ still allowed to exist?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf, /pol/ is worse than /b/
jesus christ...

So that we can be free from them

>beconing a null

>tfw above average dick
>tfw glans covered in scars because of childhood injury and due to steroid cream
>litterally moby fucking dick

Halp.

So you get an increase in testostorone, which will result in a extremely high libido and a strong desire to fuck, but you can't because you cut your dick of. That has to be fucking frustrating.

Doesn't anybody have anything better to do than to argue about dicks over the internet? ?

>be me, female
>take testosterone
>clit grows into mini dick
>super sensitive, actual hard boners
>orgasms are now amazing

Is this what it's like for guys?

I can't wait until this thread starts getting spammed everyday. I wonder how SIR would put it in his next NYR comic.

yes

also being horny all the time

if you want to stick it into every 12-22 year old women who isn't overweight, then

yes

do it then post pics senpai :^)

as a gay man I think you just made me even fucking gayer

You're welcome

What medschool are you going to? I'm still just pre med but even I know that as long as you're within the normal range, the hypertrophic benefits of test only comes from extremely high amounts of test that will never be made by the human body penis or no penis.

Also, even if it did, the side effects would be the exact same. The method of administration does not change that much about the effects of the drug in this case. Except you know, you can more easily control the dosing of a needle than your body's natural production.

>Janissaries
They got their dicks cut off because they were household guards. The ruling class didn't want their bodyguards fucking their wives.

Not having a dick though would lower testosterone.
Your penis and testicles both send neural responses to the brain and vice versa.
When your penis is stimulated the brain says oh we are going to breed and tells the testicles to develop more semen. The more your testicles work the more testosterone that is produced.
Losing any of the three components of your sexuality can severly lower your test levels.
Losing one testicle is the only one with a possibility of surviving the ordeal with the same test levels as your other testicle has the possibility to pick up the pace.

Granted all of this shit doesn't matter in the grand scheme of time.

Let her cut off your dick on live stream, cook it and than feed it to you like that German dude.

You can't just cut off your dick, it will look wierd to have balls hanging there with nothing in front of them. Gotta do both.

What the fuck
I'm feeling sick now and have been cradling my balls every 5 minutes

>babby's first Veeky Forums troll attempt

no wonder muslims are getting all of /pol/'s females.

REEEEEE GET FUCKED STACIES THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED ISN'T IT

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

>things_feminist_say.avi

The amount of samefagging in this thread is outstanding

I'm starting to think the land whales from Tumblr came to try and troll us.

This picture is very upsetting. Please delete it.

Your testicles produce most of your test.

Make sure you don't cut them off too.

This. The Janissaries were household eunuchs.

Maybe if America had castrated their slaves they'd be better off today.

>don't want the side effect of cutting your dick off and being cockless for the rest of your life

I'd rather lose all my hair and have my balls shrink to the size of marbles than lose my goddamn dick.

Did you also get tested for herpes? It's not included in the standard STD panel

Same here braj. Except I had unprotected sex with a few partners and was a Colombian single mother. Pretty surest at this points I have herpes

>make men believe girls like muscles
>make them believe natural ways of increasing testosterone
>cutting penis is one of them
>castrate all men

Well played feminists

Hotwheels is a chad with a big schlong tho

You will regret this, but if you do it please post a pic after

dead

>tfw horny all the time
>not on gear

What's wrong with me then?

but then once you cut your dick off, youll have heaps of test, pull bitches and wont be able to fuck them with your stump

>hardly ever horny anymore

should I hop on gear?

I would, I want to but i'd rather have kids first then get on. I'll get dat natty base before though.

just do it

Even if this can work the amount of test a natty produces wont get anywhere near "massive" your better off taking test

The true natty way to achieve maximum gains is to get a testicle transplant and add 2-4 more balls to your ballsack (more is possible but potential complications are greater.) The foreign body testicles aren't synced with your normal body homeostasis mechanisms so they just keep pumping out massive amounts of test 24 hours a day.

Caveats are of course that squats and deadlifts become more difficult due to the mass being in the way and you need to take some sort of aromatase inhibitor or estrogen blocker for life. Better than having to stick needles in your ass for the rest of your life that's for sure.

So MtF traps have more testosterone than a normal man as long as they don't take their estrogen sups?

>I am thinking of cutting my penis off
>you are the idiots

pic realted: OP

isnt trappy a medfag?

Cut it off lol

He's just a fag

it's called "being male"?