youtu.be/6OFO9cZILs0
youtu.be/GUe-2Wu3HUE
youtu.be/iYhQzvFyPfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for FYI

Lol

No, go away

DELET THIS

Who would vote for a cuck libtard like Bernie?

No. Eating at a surplus would go against everything he stands for. If you have enough extra food to bulk with, we need to force you to give that food to someone less fortunate.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT . I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

You're fuckin dead kiddo

>Bernouts pls go

Nothing about being Veeky Forums remotely lines up with bernie

Liberal men tend to be more masculine and women savvy over obese conservatives who are sex shaming Christians

kys

fuck off commie

>liberal men tend to be more masculine
youtu.be/6OFO9cZILs0
youtu.be/GUe-2Wu3HUE

>Liberal Men
>Masculine

Choose one

legit numale second form the right in the front row

Lol. That is the exact opposite of what I have observed.

10/10

Carl?

Cherry picking: the posts

Congrats on the top tier bait faggot.

Literally more evidence than you've posted :^)

Memes aside, please tell be none of you actually support an autistic failed businessman and reality TV star as the next president.

>"i don't understand economics"
>"bernie=free stuff"
>same picture

>Potato
I lol'd
Politics is already a circus, might as well send in the clowns.

If he fucks up hard enough, we might actually start limiting executive power.

Between the power hungry criminal and a man who fundamentally misunderstands the faults of the American economic situation I'm not left with a whole lot of options for candidates that could actually win something unless I pull for Trump. And it's highly unlikely there will be a third party candidate that gets any clout enough to pull even double digit support in the popular vote

you said failed. Did you instead mean filthy fucking rich?

"No"

>yeah, buff guys love nebbishy Jews campaigning on victimhood

Which one of these men do you think supports Trump?

absolutely.
better than the negro we had before and the idiot before him, or the rapist before him.

at this point trump is shaping up to be the next reagan, you liberals are still dealing with it i see.

let it go, embrace the glory you meek faggot.

Buuut im a shilary supporter tho

Kek, Bernie Sanders is a communist Jew from Poland.

Fuck off Jew. This board belongs to the Fuhrer.

CBT

Current Bernie Thread?

Her gums are more white than my teeth

Someone post the other one

>tfw greedy capitalists take your chin

Reagan was a piece of shit and you're a class cuck for honoring him.
Although leftists used to beat the shit out of you fat, limp dick nationalists back in the 80's, so I'd welcome that coming back.

You mean this one?

She's probably rubbing coke in them regularly since she's a bourgeois little cunt.

best post I read on Veeky Forums today tbqhwy pham

If you are a Bernie supporter (or just a liberal in general), then you also support HAES advocacy, and are genuinely offended by "fat hate" threads.

Haha yes thanks, I saved it my friend ;)

Much Cherry picks

Fat acceptance movement is not exclusive to being liberal you dumbass

Funny obesity rates are much higher in red states

/pol/ has been leaking out again

this photo is innacurate from what ik he dodged draft

>I'm too stupid to differentiate ideologies.

>Muh Cherry picks
>doesn't post counter evidence
k

probably the one on the far right in the red with the Make America Great Again hat on

W-wait, are Trump supporters not supposed to have long hair? I missed that memo, but I think I'm in too deep to get it all cut off now

Long hair is degenerate.

I guarantee you that HAES advocates vote Democrat virtually 100%.

There are plenty of fatties on both sides. But the (R) fatties aren't the ones out there demanding we put "plus sized" models on the cover of Sports Illustrated and trying to force the rest of us to believe being fat is glamorous.

Are you so fucking retarded that you cast your vote based on memes? He doesn't even have a tangible plan for a wall, which is the ONLY thing he has lined up for office.

>what is inheritance?
If you didn't get your news from /pol/, you'd know he's LOST money over all his idiotic ventures

>Failed business man

He has nearly 100 businesses right now operating well above profit levels.

He most recent income was between 550 and 650 million. (Not including RE appreciation)

B-but... muh celtic heritage...

>didn't even read my post
>claims im casting my vote based on memes
wew lad

Going to steal this in the future

Imagine the killings in sales you could make if you were outside of that place selling fedoras and katanas.

You think being nicer to businesses even though they already pay minimal taxes and run the government is a good idea. We fucked the people over by giving their tax dollars to bankers and class cucks like you bend over and welcome deregulation and other horse shit like a fat cock.
Union men cracked skulls and died fighting for the labor rights we have today and retards who think they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires like you wanna undo it all.
Do you wanna call Trump president or daddy?

>Pretty much all of the civilized world except for america has similar policies to what Bernie has
>Lol doesn't understand economics!

Man, as a centrist I feel that everyone is a fucking retard

>"I-im not voting off memes"
>still falling for the trumponomics meme

Yep, and they are all headed for bankruptcy even faster than the US.

You CANNOT tax a nation into prosperity. It's mathematically impossible. It's like standing in a bucket and trying to pull yourself up by the handle.

>implying increasing regulation hasn't opened the floodgates for corporate cronyism in government manners
>implying you're not just romanticizing the union movements of over a century ago

Guys check this out,
What if we took the government, and moved it out of the government? And vice versa. Let the economy reach a true equilibrium without lobbyists and welfare queens fucking up that beautiful bell curve.

>Liberal men tend to be more masculine
Liberals are literally the center of ideology for shit like "toxic masculinity" and "wear skirts, take pics on facebook to show solidarity for women :) (it's ironic btw XD)"

uhh.. no?

Globalist Jews will fuck us over. The only way to win is to elect Trump.

Welfare is about 1% of the tax expenditures.
You're a literal retard if you think that will make some huge difference.

Why aren't you voting for Bernie Veeky Forums?
It's literally CURRENT YEAR I just can't even.

THE CURRENT YEAR?!?!
youtu.be/iYhQzvFyPfA

Meant take the government and move it out of business***

When Jews collude there will always be someone to undercut them. Keep the jews from using their Jew gold to sway legislature in their favor

Or do away with minimum wages and people can get more remedial jobs and stop being leaches. the percentage isn't as important as the precedent it sets

considering most of the tax expenditure is locked up in government departments that cannot and will not be subject to budget cuts, that 1% accounts for a huge amount of expenditure that could be used on other projects that will benefit the majority rather than a minority

No.

Anyone who has ever used the phrase "fat shaming" unironically is a liberal.

Anyone who has ever told a fat girl they are "beautiful" is a liberal.

Anyone who believes being fat is even remotely the same thing as being a minority is a liberal.

Fat knows no political party. Fat ACCEPTANCE is 100% a liberal thing.

1% of 100 is 1
1% of 1000 is 10
"B-but it's still 1%, it makes no difference"

I wasn't sure who I was voting for, but seeing how salty, bitter and autistic anti-Trump supporters are, I think I might be voting for Trump now.

fun fact; 80 people own 50%

10/10 bait

This is a Democrat
Really makes you think

guys check this out,
what if we don't use logic and let darwinism rule, like apes?

meant for

>a man whose paycheck depends on his public image and the jews supports the most mainstream party

yeah really makes you think huh

> muh Jews control everything conspiracy tinfoil

> voting for the the guy who is Israels biggest ally

Nice logic you have there conservashit