What inspired you to start lifting and at what age?

What inspired you to start lifting and at what age?

My shitty life at the age of 22.

I've been here for 4 years and don't lift

Travel, mainly

Fucking bitches

That pic reminds me of the reason.

>want 10/10 asian gf
>lift hard, eat clean, stop being autistic
>make it to Japan as an exchange student
>all bitches mirin muh gainz
>take the best one as gf
>goes along with anything I say
>she kind of sucks at kissing, guess she is just shy
>taught her about anal, oral
>finally time to get the rim job I always wanted
>imagine her pretty face getting pressed to my ass
>can't wait to feel her tongue in my ass
>she kind of sucks at it
>tell her to stick her fucking tongue in
>she says she can't
>stand up, grab her tongue and pull it
>it literally doesn't extent further then in pic related
>FUUUUUUUU

fuck this gay earth

now I only lift anymore because I hate humanity

Overall health to be quite honest, gains are great, but being healthy is better
At 19

Are you kidding? If not, why haven't you started yet? Honestly curious because personally I find browsing Veeky Forums to be a really strong motivator for me to lift.

>age 17
>fat gf started loosing weight and was afraid she'd leave me if I didn't get swole
One year later she had gained back her lost weight but I was a Veeky Forumsizen by that time so I continued. She left me anyway but now I do it cause I'm afraid I'll get depressed if I loose this progress too.

Haha. I have a lifting buddy that lifts and dreams for a 10/10 asian gf.

> implying I lift

14, to make it last worthwhile for losing 70 lbs from 12-13.

33. Trying to set a good example for my son. 5'9" 190 lb fatlet trying to change his ways.

I've lifted on and off for years. The longest being over 2 years.

Been back at it for about 3 months now and I feel great. Have never been this motivated.
All because of my bitch ex.

I fucking loved you, young lady.

So did it work on your wife's son yet?

started lifting when i was 18 because i looked like a auschwitz survivor, still do tho so i dunno

how shit i looked and my low confidence.

at the start of 23, 7 or 8 months ago, gf dumped me and always wanted to lift but didn't got into it because thought it was boring, also self-hatred and depression/anxiety

I lift to expel the murderous rage I get. I'd explode on people on the drop of a dime for no reason at all. Gym is a way to release the aggression.

16; I was 365 lbs, 6'4" and a Naruto weaboo. I was a kissless virgin, knew I was never going to achieve what I wanted or find love, so I decided to make a change and join Track for shot put and discus. The strength and conditioning coach legit changed my life. I progressed but have somewhat recently lost my way for various reasons; but when I get back to where I was when I lost my virigin status at 20, I'd like to visit him and give him my utmost gratitude. He changed my life single handedly and I will never forget him or fully reciprocate what he's done for me. Anyone can do it, believe in yourself and you can accomplish what you thought was impossible.

>Be 15
>Get asked to join school lifting club a year early cuz I'm a fat shit, must've thought i was muscly or something
>Start taking it waay too serious
>Become the heaviest lifter in months because I'm the only one who really goes
>lose about 60 pounds of fat in one year
Thanks Veeky Forums

That pic got me lifting weights hahaha ..

17 years old because wanted a chest and arms like Arnold but legs like Victor Richards ...

Good stuff bro .....proud of ya

17 year old
Gave me some quality time with a couple of mates, plus I didn't wanna go straight home after school so I'd work out for a hour and a half then play some video games.
Also helped with the sports I was playing at the time.
Made all the high school girls swoon over me too.

Lyt bro

At 15 I would run a lot because I wanted to look fit
Then at 16-18 I would lift Dumbbells on and off 10x10
From 18 I started getting serious and followed SS.

25, my gf had low libido and I knew I had to start doing something for health reasons soon, may as well get ripped while at it. Note that I was a skelly, not fat.

>hot asian meme

Fucking race traitors

asians are disgusting

Kys

31, being a fatass and getting rejected by a girl.

what got me into Veeky Forums ?
imgur => pocket eggs greentext.

>Age 16
>Weigh 110kg
>Have been a fat fuck all my life
>Family are all fat fucks
>Literally just look at myself, then at everyone else and think 'fuck this'
>Mentally count calories, check everything, cook proper food
>Lose literally 32kg in a little over a year
>Loose skin I thought was fat, started doing weights and crunches to get rid of it
>Of course it didnt
>Age 19 (current)
>Get surgery to remove skin
>Inactive for like 6 weeks
>Gain like 10kg (currently 77)
>Now Im recovered
>Look better (despite scars)
>Go to gym every day
>Cardio my arse off with rage as my fuel
>Gf left me the moment I told her I was having surgery
>Family still continue unhealthy lifestyle
>No effort to change
>Still get pissy with me when I decline their junk food

I seriously can't wait to move out. I started at the bottom of the shitheap, Veeky Forums, with basically no support from anyone but you guys. I'll never be a fatty again.

this picture is actually of an internment camp for non qts

Damn son you made us all proud. Mind if I ask why the hell did that girl leave ya? You'd think that she'd be totally on board with your progress. And hell, so should your family.

Keep at it son, the day is darkest before the dawn.

My 7th grade P.E. teacher was very serious about teaching us proper form on the big lifts (minus deadlift) and I was an autistic teacher's pet so I got really good at lifting both in form and weight.

I lift for my dad. The man has shit luck.

15, I got sick of being fat

>13
>got bullied for being so weak and feminine
>now I'm a buff homo

T-thanks

That's fucking dedication right there. You're gonna leave all those people that held you back in your life behind. Good shit, user. Never quit.

What the fuck? Are you me bro?

Started at 16 weighing 104kg 6'4" because sick of being a fat fuck and felt horrible being around family/strangers who are fit. Decide one day to fix my life, lost 40kg in 10 months.

It was just a .gif of huge tits on Veeky Forums back in the day.

Caption was something along of lines of "if you want this you have to work for it."

Needless to say, it got my 16 year old self in the fucking gym.

a majority of those girls are cutie as fuck

Realized I either has to be clever or attractive to not fuck fat chicks. Being clever only gets them to fuck you once unless you keep being clever. Being attractive is overall easier.

I'm 22 and only started a month ago, been going to the gym each day and trying to shed weight.

got rejected by this girl because i was too skinny
got beat up
after that it was non stop push ups everyday

My dad used to beat my ass so I started lifting at 14. Partly to effectively fight back. Partly to acquire high school volleyball gangas.

So I stopped feeling so useless. Women wouldn't look at me and guys would treat me like shit. Lifting and fighting fixed pretty much all of my problems.

Wow, there's only two I'd fuck in the whole room...

kek

>2 years ago
>wasn't lifting
>get a 9/10 model japanese gf
>go to Japan to visit her
>lets me stay at her apartment for free
>get drunk one night
>go back to her place
>grab an ice cream cone from the freezer
>yummy
>she starts sucking my dick
>quickly moves down to my hair asshole
>mfw I had my legs over my head and getting my asshole licked by a bomb japanese girl while eating an ice cream come

Masturbating to a photo of my own ass. 18

Haven't stopped glute bridging since.

I wanted to impress people at my new school when I moved to a new town at 15. Started lifting over summer, was a bit stronger when I started school, was known to be strong by the end of the year.

Same

>be average body early teen
>later into teens and early 20s I actually got fat
>happened very naturally of course so I didn't notice until I saw some pictures of myself taken by other people at gatherings
>in shock at how I'm actually fat, even though I knew I was fat to the extent I knew I was subconsciously sucking my gut in when I walk down the street
>see some documentaries about what really causes fat
>atlastitrulysee.jpg
>do a 180 on my lifelong excessive sugar and carb diet
>go keto
>6-7 months later I shed fat, from around 30% BF to a little under half that without even doing any excersie
>somewhat plateau and realize I must lift
>begin doing it for the fat but then very quickly do it for the muscle which I luckily quickly develop

When I was young I was always the strongest and fastest in any school that I went to. These things made me sad. I also have a strong looking face and a thick neck, didn't look right without lots of muscle.

gained an interest in lifting when i was about 11. grandpa had some dumbbells and everyday after school, hed show me his arms, what benches he built (he was a builder/bricklayer, so was quite the handyman) and just exercises he did. he used to be a bodybuilder back in the 50's/60's.

then joined a gym and started lifting at 14. to deal with depression really (mom lived in another country, broupa and ouma passed away) and because i turned into a shy fat-shit.

got real skinny and stopped. started again at 16 for rugby. i was too light for 1st XV. so i gained some weight, made 1st XV at 17 and stopped again.

started again at 20 and have been lifting properly since then. going on 4 years and 5 cycles now. love the gym more than ever. hoping to compete next year
tl;dr shit story of how i got into lifting

Goku at like 12 though I didnt until I hit puberty by request of my dad so I wasnt a manlet.

to make prego's >:P

Originally started lifting my freshman year of high school because everyone else was doing it. Ended up being a pretty big guy by the end of my senior year. Went off to college, stopped lifting but didn't do anything else to keep the weight off.

5 years and 150 lbs later, started lifting again because I was tired of being fat as hell.

>catchpa: select the food.
>all pics of pizza and other such junk food.

Damnit catchpa...

Question for you people.

Which race of person do you think looks better? Jomon or Yayoi?

Jomon of course.

My terrible body at 23

I still have a terrible body at 26, just a different kind of terrible, but at least I'm strong right?

das it mane.

Latefag
Myspace
Some hot chick that posed in front of xbox controllers with ripped jeans
That was the day I decided to lift.I didn't, just started wackin it instead for the next 6 years

> Animes
> Need to be able shits that man have to do

That's pretty much it.

17. 330lbs, was gettin it in with a couple girls. Was high one day and it dawned on me while giving myself eye drops in the mirror that I was a disgusting hamplanet so I decided to make a change

>freshman in highschool
>in PE we're doing fitness tests
>every other boy does 5+ pullups
>I can't even do 1
>do the hanging endurance tests
>the only other people that do that are girls

That's when I decided to get fit. I'm so damn glad I did.

jomon bruh

Jomon how is that a question.

>bf cheats, instantly cut him
>start lifting 2012
Took forever to fix form

Bro this is exactly me. Started lifting at about 14 and finally was able to do some damage and make him angry enough to beat me enough to get arrested, also volleyball bitches

It might surprise you but there are a lot of homosexuals who are just here to jerk off to the pics in CBT and the thought of being around buff men.

when will i have a qt azn gf brehs i cant do it anymore

Because I hated myself before and now I hate myself just a little less
Age 19, been lifting for two months, almost three

You'll make it. Find her.

Yeah, the Asian girls in the western hemisphere are so much better. The good looking families are the ones that make it out of the shithole that is east Asia.

This. I would come here to jack off to CBTs, but I started thinking "why don't I look like this too" and here I am two years later, jerking off to cbts with a more muscular arm

Started pumping iron cuz I got sad and mad at the same time looking at the world around me and everything us out of place , unorganized and plainly stupid
Youth now and days are the worst

The world has no future and no one will fix it
Unless I do something about it I will never be happy
Must clean up this mess
Must gain strength to eliminate everyone !!!!!
Graaaaaaawwwwww !!!!!
Must go lift now

Also forgot to mention I want 10/10 pusssaaaaayy meeeeiiiin

Age 22 i broke up with a cute girl, i picked up some bad habits, smoking, drinking, fuckin random sluts, was skinny because bad diet.

Then i started lifting felt good, met my recent ex, stopped lifting for a while, now lifting again.

Age 27 lifting, eating right, running with QT snu snu 6 ft. Amazon as my gym partner, putting pics of my progress in FB for my ex to see what she's missing out on, met lexi belle recently she blocked me. Not too long ago.

Still miss my ex from when i was 22 Steph please take me back, i miss you

Meant my recent ex blocked me

16 years old when I started. If I don't keep myself busy the existential dread sets in. I'm 29 now. Still true.

My cousin took me to the gym the first time when I was 15, but shortly after I discovered Veeky Forums and did SS. That's when I got serious for about 2 years, then I stopped.

Being hot enough for someone to jerk off to me is my new body goal, thx

My older brother was a failure at life, and I didn't want to end up like him. Did nofap, vegetarianism, sports, and other things for the same reason, and it is great

Was a fat fuck at 5'11" 180lbs around high 20s to low 30s% bodyfat. Ran, did pushups and bodyweight squats for a few months and dieted to lose 15 lbs, resulting in me being a skinnyfat. Decided enough was enough, found sticky, began lifting.

I'm an alcoholic and used to be a runner in high school. Lifting discouraged me from drinking because I perform better and recover quicker when I'm sober for a few days. Now I lift and don't drink but my job has me in a desk which sucks.

>Youth now and days

Got cuk'd.

Is there any other reason?

Ttth anks .. Veeky Forums

> be me 16
> girl I like, but I don't think she's into me
> I'm chubby at this age
> she's like 9/10
>decide to change my life by actually getting Veeky Forums
>spend 7 months in a scholarship training program at local gym
> I actually get Veeky Forums
>fuckyeah.jpg
> don't win scholarship but who cares
> I ask the girl out and she totally agrees
> turns out she's a giant bitch
I'm 23 now and I've still stayed fit thanks to that bitch

>18
>after highschool everyone fucked off
>lonely.jpg
>bored, got into as many hobbies as i could while working at a fish market
>lift

Picked up a Gorilla Grip bar pin on the way home from school one day. Next thing i knew i was spending 8th grade doing duck walks and lifting heavy shit after smashing my head into another guise not so soft chest for a whole football season.

Shit didn't stop in high school and I'm still doing off season lifts after graduating. Didn't really ask for it but boy has it changed my life. Gorilla Grips are a gate way drug

I started lifting to lose my virginity and qts , lost a shit load of weight then a small bulk. Lost my virginity , stopped working out and kept fucking all kinds of bitches but that didn't fill the void. Realized lifting gave me a better feeling than any pussy could. So I started lifting again , still go out with tinder chicks here and there but no longer put pussy on a pedestal.

where? can you circle them in paint, this is like where's wally, or waldo as you fucking american pigs say.

Gross

who the fuck is that

ur mum

fags

Low test beta
Settles for 3-5/10
Asian girls with horrible beta genetics

18, and I was bored during the summer semester

I pretty much stayed away from people my entire life until I was 27.
I met a few guys from Veeky Forums and hearing about their lives, what they want and their plans for the future made me want to change myself and become a stronger person. One of those guys also kept trying his hardest to woo me, which made me feel pretty bad for him.
These guys helped this hermit more than they'll ever know just by sharing bits of their lives. I've lost over 140 lbs with 50-60 left to go now.

Getting cut from JV baseball was the final straw. Looking back it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Socially and physically.

you're 100% gay though so you still lose

13, fuck bullies... and girls ofc