Whats the point in doing legal steroids, orals where you can GET decent gains, but you have to buy an illegal PCT...

Whats the point in doing legal steroids, orals where you can GET decent gains, but you have to buy an illegal PCT. Whats the sense in that?

Blame the Jews

use SARMs as your steroid substitute and SERMs as your pct.

serms u need a prescription for though or u need to get them from some laboratory site

WHERE DO PRO BODYBUILDERS GET ALL THEIR SHIT?

sarms1 sells serms bro thats where i get mine, although i hear sarmsearch is better, just more pricy.

is it legal to get shipped to the house? Also how much will i need?

Superdrol is not legal anymore, this isnt 2006

Yep 100 percent legal. IDK how much you'd need. Do some research to find out what SARM you will be using, then figure out your cycle length and how much you;ll take a day. 2 bottles of the SARM and 1 bottle of the SERM tend to be enough, but it varies. For bulking I recommend an 8-12 week cycle of LGD4033. You can also add some MK677 but make sure you seperate the dosages by about 8 hours. Liquid Nolvadex or whatever the hell they call it is a good PCT. Only downside to all this is it's pricey. Around 400-500USD. I'm prolly gonna just switch to actual steroids cause a full cycle is less than 200USD and you'll make like 5x the gains.

thanks!

I know but Hi Tech just put something out close to it

so where do we get real shit. i just tried asking a guy at the gym and he just played stupid...

>just tried asking a guy at the gym

Do you live in the 80s?

lmao idk man. ii thought shit was gonna go better than it did. he just kept pausing and then saying idk what youre talking about or i cant help you lol

>lmao
>lol
>idk
>idk

You sound like you might be one of my gym's resident faggots that wants to skip hard work. Post body.

not about skipping hard work. Ive been lifting for almost 4 years. just looking for a boost. hold on ill post pic

here lol

pic 1

pic 2

I know how to get it online, but I'd way rather buy it in person. I don;t like bitcoin and all that shit.

Because dumbasses equate legal with natty. As long as that creatine and other shit was bought at GNC for a ridiculous price, must be natty right??

Your traps are M.I.A and your core looks like shit....curl bro detected

never touched core directly and barely worked arms

both of those sites are pretty terrible from what i have read

Recommend me a better one then.

5 7 160 lbs...i know light as hell yada yada

Let's see your body user

ceretropic

talks shit. wont post body lol

lol it's incredibly easy to order the stuff online

if you can't find it, you probably shouldn't be roiding 2bh.

hint: reddit sst

his traps are fine you fucking dyel

>Creatine

SARMs generally don't need a SERM PCT because they don't shut down nearly as bad, especially LH and FSH.

>400-500USD
>sarm cycle
wat

so I dont need a pct?

You want one planned and on hand anyways, not everyone responds the same way.

can u drink while on sarms?