One chance at life

One chance at life.
Born with a wide ribcage.
Born with wide hips.
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/this-is-the-average-mans-body/280194/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell that to a cripple and he'll curse you for your good luck.

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I saw a cripple at the gym today.
He was a dyel.
KEK

go husbando mode

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can GET HIT and KEEP MOVIN' FORWARD.

Is this a JUST thread?

>tfw horrible gyno
>tfw wide birthing hips

My one salvation is some wide shoulders but it doesn't fucking matter because your figure is literally pear-shaped

H O U R G L A S S

why arent you a woman?

Way better than being born with a small cock. Count your blessings lad.

Slim your waist and get that bb X shape.

>once chance at life
>was born as me

So what, you can still look 10 times as good as some chubby bastard.

So you may never be the top 1% of physique. You can still easily make the top 10% and that's all it takes.

One chance at life and you've been born an American.

You're luckier than most people. I'm very jealous.

Still better than being a manlet, at least you can still get laid when your're height doesn't start with a 5

tfw 5'9", ginger (though no freckles and not bright orange) and like 5" rock hard

>One chance at life.
>5'2 turbomanlet.

I'll end it someday.

have you tried being a trap?

1 life
>born 5'10

I'm 5' 8" and have all the pussy I can handle.

Got a good body and a good face, wear my hair long and look pissed off/annoyed half the time. Girls with literal model boyfriends that were over 6' 3" have sucked my dick. It's all about your attitude.

Plus I got an 8" cock.

To you poor bastards with small dicks, check out the bathmaster. It won't make you much longer, but it will make you thicker and that's what really matters. If you get too long (like I am) it hurts most girls when you go balls deep and that's a real fucking bummer. But you can be crazy thick without being too thick, and the girls love a thick cock.

Trust me, thick is better than long.

this

I'd live everyone to look at the average male body.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/this-is-the-average-mans-body/280194/

Look at that. If you can beat that (and you goddamn can) then you're better than average.

There's no excuse to look like that or worse. I don't care if you have fucking cancer, you can do better than that bullshit.