Veeky Forums, who is currently the fittest human alive on earth? and I'm talking about useful fitness...

Veeky Forums, who is currently the fittest human alive on earth? and I'm talking about useful fitness, an optimal combination of cardio/speed/endurance/strength.

past example: bruce lee
current example: CR7

weakass body builder hurr no endurance ROIDED UP bullshit need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI5MXFqD3so
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll agree with CR7. There's probably somer super cut and powerful guy somewhere in the mountains of Tibet. But to the mainstream world it's him.

phelps
usain bolt
rich froning

Roids?
Nope

Body builder?
guess again, professional cyclist

Probably JJ Watt

guys guys guys, rate your favorite athletes like this

0 is handicap level, 1 is unfit, 2 is below average, 3 is average human, 4 is above average, 5 is fit, 6 is athletic, 7 is professional athlete, 8 is olympian, 9 is top tier olympian, 10 is world champion level fitness.

CR7
cardio: 10
speed: 9
endurance: 8
strength: 7

usain bolt
speed: 10
endurance: 6

froning
speed: 6
endurance: 7
strength: 9

bruce lee
speed: 8
endurance:8
strength: 8

MICHAEL PHELPS
speed: 9 (10 in water)
endurance: 10

cardio: 9
speed: 8
endurance: 7
strength: 7.5

OK billy, have you tried using words?

Ok here's the numbers

Cardio: 7
Speed: 7 (10 on bike)
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

Damn, I haven't seen that video in forever. Did everyone forget about the Cartel?

Any answer besides Jon Jones is wrong.

That lanky nigga would whoop you all.

That video was fucked

Niggas eyeball flinged out

my money's on this son of a bitch. I'm not even going to stat this fucker but just look at him. He's only like 19.

Something i discovered when I got into running as a hobby, there isn't really a concept of general fitness beyond a certain level. Whatever you do a lot of, you'll get better at. For example, a (natty) elite level endurance cyclist will be roughly as good at marathon running as a highly motivated amateur marathon runner, and so on. Both of them would gas out in the first few minutes of rolling with a decent MMA fighter etc. You're probably looking for an athlete who excels in a sport which has a mix of different muscle groups getting hammered and a mix of explosive movement and endurance. I'm guessing soccer players or maybe tennis players? If you want to find the best overall "fittest" person.

> bruce lee
> not a weakass body builder

Pick any successful iron man

He'll be a good fighter one day, possibly top 10 but he's in a killer division.

He's got to go back to his karate base and stop trying to wrestle. Big hopes for sage

Prolly some hockey player

who else but the fastest man in the world, soon to be world record holder?

who cares about lifting stats when you can't outrun a kenyan

No way is that guy a pro cyclist. His weight would guarantee him last place finishes every time

Also dat wind resistance

>sprinter
>cardio: 10
Okay whatever you say

I think gsp was certainly the most athletic and fit in the UFC. Unbelievably agile and fast, despite his size and strength.

If he lost some weight he could probably literally drift in the wind and achieve effortless movement

Not saying he's the fittest athlete ever, just giving him stats

>cardio: 9
>speed: 10
>endurance: 8
>strength: 0 lel, but seriously, maybe a 7

>speed 9 (10 in water )
are you implying that he can swim faster than humans can run on land?

Diaz bros are mexican 28 days zombies. But when you hit them in their heads they don't go down.

I'd actually say someone like Brock Lesnar or pre-retirement Vitali Klitschko

He can

>professional cyclist
>roids

pick both

literally any top nfl wr, db, lb, rb,

>strength: 7.5

Literally bullied all American wrestlers his size

Conor
Cardio: 10
Speed: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10

Harambe
Cardio: 10
Speed: 10
Strength: 100
Endurance: 10 (when not facing bullets)

FUCKING KEK

soooo.... rugby then? SBW has also boxed.

Endurance: 2
fixed that

>past example

he still runs 400m

Hey guys lets have a thread where we compare athletes versus non-athletes. Our conclusion is that athletes are more athletic and bodybuilders suck. Another awesome Veeky Forums thread.

What is track

It'd be either an ironman or decathlete

the part when the other dude gets part of his arm chopped off by the chainsaw and gives zero fucks. Truly depressing.

top in overall fitness are tight ends in the nfl and it's not even particularly close. these guys are top 95% in strength, speed, and explosiveness among all professional athletes.

endurance?

>400m
>cardio

pick one

Ashton Eaton, decathlete/heptathlete.

decathlete is a pretty solid answer.

RIP

Id have to say Luke Rockhold is [robably the all around fittest guy in MMA today

the kid got over hyped and ended up cardio tapping. Wish him the best but he shouldn't fight in the UFC again till he's at least 21

>all of these guys with 10 cardio
So all of these guys have the same level of cardio as a professional marathoner?

it's relative speed retard

>bruce lee
Again with this meme, he was an actor, he never competed, it was all just for show.

The fucking feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=vI5MXFqD3so

Harambe theme song. I'm crying thinking of him right now.

Luke would beat the shit out of Donaldo so he wins. Plus he looks better

Rich fronin probably if it's fitness we're talkin.

>le roid man
fuck right off

Would it not be a strong man? Or rugby/American football players? Since they have decent speed, good cardio, good endurance and are strong as fuck.

Strongmen competitors have notoriously crap endurance, as a result of being that big and never having events that go longer than 90s or so.

American football players tend to be similar but far less extreme in terms of power vs endurance. Its not a sport that relies on being able to go continuously.

haahaha they are either fast niggers or fat niggers, what are you talking about

Does he even lift

dude youre so delusional its funny. not hating on buff cyclist dude.

>niglet finally gets father figure
>he gets shot
Seriously, end this oppression

They actually have great cardio, it's just the logistics of doing heavy movements while weighted down, while being 400+ pounds. Your heart doesn't know all that extra mass is muscle, it just knows it has to work stupid hard to keep you alive/moving.

In my experience, they really don't.

Fast as fuck for their size over short distances (as are heavy throwers like shot putters and highland games athletes for the same reason) but that weight coupled with the lack of intense long-distance cardio in training means they don't have much in the tank when it comes to pure cardio instead of, for lack of a better term, conditioning-style events..

That's just the price you pay for being a 350lb tank putting 500 overhead.

So what qualifies as endurance? Rugby players sure as fuck have more time on the field than boxers or UFC fighters.
Is it Marathon tier endurance?
The OP didn't have lowbfat as a criteria

We're kinda saying the same thing but from different angles. My point is they have very strong hearts and lungs, and are conditioned well. It's just a fact that at that size you do not sustain strenuous activity very long.

lebron
don't be stupid

Lol seeya in the NFL then. I'm sure you'll revolutionize the game, if you can take the pay cut down to, what's league minimum now? 400k/yr?

Rugby is for incredibly tough people. The rules drove me a little insane but the game is great.

>No one has posted LeBron James

>endurance: 10
>strength: 10

he can play all 5 positions on his team as well as being arguably the most well-rounded player ever. scores the majority of his points by bullying players running into the paint. he is known for overpowering guys who hold him down when he attempts a layup and still having enough strength to make it. he's also known for chasing a player down the entire court when they have a huge advantage just to catch them and block their layup/dunk

he's also 6'8" and like 270 lbs and runs well over 20 mph when sprinting. not to mention that he runs over 5 miles a game

Literally the best answer

I'm kind of inclined to agree here. Strong, fast, lasts for a long time, of way above average size, extremely good "all rounder", however is not world-beating in any one dimension

>Got the shit beat out of him by this guy

see

holy fuck this guys nuts

butthurt level: 11

he was so mad today his tears looked delicious

much respect though hes one of the greatest athletes alive, hes so dominant on court no one dares to fuck with him

Fuck it's a young ivan drago

as natty as rich piano

who cares about running stats when you would get beat up by a child

>CR7
>speed: 9
>endurance: 8
>strength: 7

>usain bolt
>cardio: 5
>endurance: 7
>strength: 7

>froning
>speed: 6
>endurance: 7
>strength: 9

>bruce lee
>speed: 8
>endurance:8
>strength: 8

ftfy

Rin Nakai definitely.

You can run away from it though

That child can be blocking your house door though and he's about to eat your PIZZA

Probably Russell Westbrook.

>optimal combination of cardio/speed/endurance/strength
this would depend entirely on what you consider "optimal". I would say speed > strength > endurance/cardio for usefulness. being explosive is probably the key physical trait for being successful in a wide range of sports. strength comes next because all physical movement depends on the production of force by your muscles, and the strength and explosiveness of your muscles set the limits for what kind of movement you're capable of. cardio has to be "good enough", but it doesn't have to be very high level unless you compete in endurance sports.

>Bruce Lee
>Anything other than an aesthetic faggot who thought he could fight.

If you want someone from the past, look up Brian Jacks.

>pourz a 40 for harambe

I know you're down there in nigger heaven

All speed is relative, doofus. You're being tautological.

American footballers are gracile, languid poofs compared to rugby players. Don't even compare them.

Bruce Lee ran 3 miles at 9+mph as a warmup. Have you actually seen Bruce Lee's body? That guy swells like a velociraptor with those lats. He was fit.

You don't understand how this works. No one can be 10 in all categories. You can't have the strength of a world powerlifter AND the speed of Usain Bolt AND the endurance of a full marathoner AND the cardio of a Tour de France champion.

BTW, there is some conceptual overlap between endurance and cardio. Should replace one with the strangely omitted and highly important criterion of agility.

And Brian Jacks actually competed in a combat sport, then destroyed other athletes at their own games in Superstars.

Bruce Lee was just an actor.

excellent answer.

although I'd love to see a decathlon where 3 of the competitions are substituted with bench press, squat, deadlift. At the moment I think it's inbalanced in a way that gives fast runners an edge.

I don't think YOU get how it works. Almost all of these overlap for a good majority of the time. Having a solid amount of muscle leads to strength. Having low BF% and a good amount of muscle leads to endurance, which leads to a good amount of cardio, which can facilitate good speed with practice. More muscle, endurance, and good respiration leads to powerful, oxygenated muscles capable of performing high-twitch activities for prolonged periods of time. All these things are strictly interlinked.

At some point, the only differential mitigates between speed and strength, where at some point you just have too much muscle mass to be fast, but that point is achieved until you're ~200+ pounds for most men. Take a look at someone like Floyd Mayweather. He excels in all of these things, and mitigates strength and speed to his needs as he desires.

>I don't play any sports at all
Yes, olympic sprinters are highly capable of running far too, they're just not world class at it. He'd still dust your ass in a 10k

you don't seem to understand what the other user is getting at. If 8 is olympia tier, and 9 is top tier olympia, how should any one athlete be 10 in more than one category? Professional athlete, definitely. But top tier olympia? You really think Ronaldo could even remotely keep up with Usain Bolt or lift like Lü Xiaojun, as some seem to be suggesting here?

Is that chives southslice?