Jason Blaha responds to Elgintensity!! Dis gun be gudd. MUST WACTH111 MUST WATCH!!!! click here --->>>

Jason Blaha responds to Elgintensity!! Dis gun be gudd. MUST WACTH111 MUST WATCH!!!! click here --->>> youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OJ_OqJ0JI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/03yBg_-fJPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing how oblivious the autistic wonder is.

>Elgin is making fun of me right now
Yeah, everyone is making fun of you right now. You're a fucking idiot.

He always finds a way to make it about other people.

wat wouldd life be without blaha think about it??

is that my boy Shakespeare?

DO NOT PAY THIS FAT NIGGERS BILLS if you really hate him don't watch it or just troll this jellyroll

Who the fuck is elgintensity

chink with overgrown traps makes parody videos

newfag

but i lik watching his vidds tho

I'm in the habit of clicking his videos whenever I see one posted, just to give it a thumbs down on his YouTube page. But I guess you're right.

Don't you need ads enabled though for them to make money?

youtu.be/03yBg_-fJPM

what the fuck are you doing you cringy retard

Make sure you make a Hemingway comment too

some 5'4 flipino nerd with a monotone voice bashing other fitness channels

Jason, fuck off.

no its hemmingway!!

On the subject of Elgin, can anyone explain to me what happened between him and Elliot from strength camp? 50% newfag

Elgintensity is literal autism fuel.

Jason Blaha is literal autism.

They go well together.

no 1 cares about elliot hes a homo ok

Iiiiiinnner ciiiiiiity. I have a black friend now.

no seriously how autistic are you

you have nothing but blaha videos on your channel, each one more cringy than the last, not one of them even least bit funny or entertaining

And I'm not even using autism like Veeky Forums normally uses. You're a legitimate, real actual case. Jesus christ

I ignored his videos for a long time because of his full autismo voice but when you watch them it actually makes sense why he talks like that.

autism

how long did it even take u to shoot that video??

even the way you type is extremely autistic

please leave Veeky Forums

>getting this upset about someone on youtube

settle down bro

urr the only autist here clearlly since every1 is jumping on u lol

>Elgin makes a video mocking elliot
>Elliot actually responds with top tier cringe
This was back when elgin had like 10k subs and Elliot had like 100k.Its what got elgin popular

old beef then

Hey everbody it's Jason Blaha here

can someone tell me why everybody hates blaha?

we dont just funn to poke @ him

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Yo what that boi hemmmingway up to now son!!

This.

dude just leave the thread u already embarrassed yourself enough by posting that cringy video trying to fit in, how sad save yourself the embarrassment

Fuck you.

He's just fun to pick on, he's the littlest autistic fuck in third grade who has a big mouth and smells like rotting wheat bread. He tries and tries and just gets picked on worse each time until he finally snaps and throws himself off of an office building in tactical gear he bought from Walmart.

>this much damage control
lel

I swear some of you have downs.
I posted the video and haven't even commented until now. LoL

>that pic
Fucking manlets, WWTL? Is he like 5'7 or some shit tier height IRL?

5'8 not sure

His act is really gay imo. Half of his videos are religious banter.

you're acoustic

your committing espionage son. This is one check your ass can not cash.

>That's our boi Hemmingway

keked

DONT TALK ABOUT HEMMINGWAY ITS CLASSIFED BRUH

If you're a normal human being and not a soccer mom and have an adblocker you don't give him any money when watching his videos.

Even without adblock watching a video with ad give him around 0.001 dollar. It's really not a big deal guys.

It's no wonder that motherfucker has to constantly remind people of how "big" he is. Classic manlet peacocking

why are white people full of moles ?

>Elgin calls out Elliot for pseduoscience, breathing thru the balls, and other crap
>Elliot responds with shit like monkey king, sowing seeds, and someshit about fruits.
>Elliot leaves for long ass time
>England rises as the returning champion

he actually claims 5'9'' but he has looked way shorter in his rare collabs with other youtubers. He looks exactly as short as chris jones

EVERYONE HERE WHO'S HATING ON MY BOY HEMINGWAY CAN GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>and speaking of girlfriends I probably need to wrap this video up so I can get laid again

HAHAHAHA ETERNAL VIRGIN Veeky Forums POSTERS BTFO

You pathetic losers will NEVER slay pussy like my man Blaha.

Blaha uploads a good quality video almost every day. I don't get why he gets so much shit.

Jason Blahahaha still a thing?

you're retarded then

there's literally no other way to "not get why he gets so much shit", you should really seek help you stupid motherfucker.

if that's you who made the vid i am literally lmaoing @ ur life rn

I tried my best. Why do you want hurt me? Why do you want to make me cry?

I only watch YouTube videos though and most of the drama seems to come from Facebook or other places.

He posts good videos about training often backed up by science, don't really care if he's autistic or whatever.

You're a fucking moron.

Blaha has delusions of grandeur, a crab mentality, a shit physique, shit lifts, is pro trump, racist, and a gun enthusiast.

He is L I T E R A L L Y Veeky Forums incarnate. Only redditors and their gay ass brigade on fitmisc hate him.

calling Elgin a small dicked Asian was actually pretty funny. I have to give my boy Hemingway props for that.

>blaha thinks he can trade barbs with the traplord
there's a reckoning coming

Elgintensity is a massive faggot, though. Blaha is more of a faggot, but Elgin still sucks.

As much as you probably hate my boy Hemingway you can't actually believe that Elgins humor has any comedic value. The guy is as big of a faggot as the people he makes fun of.

What kind of a retard makes YouTube videos making fun of random people in the gym? You have to be pretty autistic to even think that's a good idea. If he uses the veil of monetary gain to explain his idiotic behavior then he's no better than blahino.

This mercenary saga provides much more humor than Elgin ever could. Especially Blahino calling him chink dicked.

you're autistic

Just watched Elgins video.

Elgin commenting on random women in gym coming off the street aka mooncookie.
>implying he wouldn't let them blow him
>Hemmimgway calls him out asking where's his GF
>Hemmimgway calls out his chink dick

Jesus Christ relax you faggot. Fitmisc lost any respect I had for them when they started crying out racism because muh yellow dick.

They're worse than Blahino.

he's that fucking annoying kid in school who told everybody his dad worked at nintedo and got him the new nintendo console/video game months before it was even released, same kid that was always talking about how he knew how to discover the secret super Mario 64 level but was never able to do it when you were playing with him...

You mean the Japamese kid who used to always get games from Japan before they came out in America?

Fitmisc
>Blahas girl is on the BBC carousel
>ROFLMAO

Jason
>Elgin has a chink dick

Fitmisc
>How dare you be racist against Asians

Fuck off you cucks.

You just lost all credibility.

Is that his mother?

>just now realizing they are worse than Blahino
it's like people obsessed with Chris Chan, they somehow manage to be worse than him

I just read the thread over there & you're equating one, maybe two people actually upset over Blaha's racist remarks. The rest that are just acknowledging that it's upset viewers & how it hurts him. You're not a smart person. You have serious comprehension issues. Just consider ending your life. For the greater good.

God I completely forgot about that, Elliott's autistic 20 minute response was insane

It really wasn't, and just made him antagonize all his asian audience. I'll have to check how many subs he lost because of that video. His jokes about fags he make literally every time he attacks someone are gingrey and he's pretty much seen as your average racist texan by the youtube audience by now.

The only funny part is the shrugging imitation

Asians have small dicks. Deal with it.

It was funny.

The sad part was when he thought elgin and him where friends them feels.

>Faggot vs faggot
Getting real tired of this shit

Elliot was off the deep end way before Elgin ever said anything.

Are you that retarded that you think Elgin had anything to do with it?

Lmao

if chris jones starter calling whitey crackers every white guy on youtube would start crying rivers

White people never see racism when it's not directed at them

Cracker is a compliment to a redneck who's ancestors cracked the whip. I'm not one of them, though, and I don't see how anyone would be offended by a word you chink.

It wasn't funny. No because it was racist or offensive. It was lame. You're a mentally morose tool.

Yeah i'm not asian and i don't look at other men's junk as a past time so i wouldn't know that

White boys who try putting asians down i depise tho, i visualize them as cuck who've had enough of getting told they had a little white dicks, to be honest

Ive legit met women from malasya they did infact say that asian dix where small

>Veeky Forums suddenly hates elgin
what happened

It was funny because Elgin probably does have a small dick, probably doesn't have a girlfriend because he has autism, and is an annoying little bitch who i would bet my house that he would shit his pants before he ever made fun of anyone in a gym in real life.

He's a keyboard warrior ala Jason Blaha and his WoW raids and pk kills.

Shut up nigger boy.

Elgin has no gf?

It's only one white guy who's determined to prove the world asian have little penis, half of the posts in this thread were made by him

>90 posts
>36 ip
>that one user who keeps talking about asian dick size

>oh yes mr big america cock-san your penii is shooo beeg ::DDD rittle asian men cannot comprete! that'll be tree fitty for the browjob and furr fitty for anral with the femboy

>a Veeky Forums autist who managed to make it to a lawyer and STILL spends his freetime turning Veeky Forums memes into youtube videos doesn't have a gf
what a surprise

It's actually a scientific fact that Asians have smaller genetalia. Just like it's a scientific fact that Africans have lower IQs. And it's a scientific fact that whites could level your country and kill 95% of the people in 10 minutes.

Get in the back of the line where you belong.

Probably because he's a shitty lawyer.

Got to pay the bills somehow.

its also scientific that white women are powerless against the might of the BBC

get back to your cuckshed white boi.

alright now that you've made it not so obvious anymore i can tell you to fuck off towards your containment board without feeling like i've been too harsh on you

Why is it always the /pol/tards who obsess over that kind of thing, i'll have to think about it

We don't need white women anyway when we have some fine ass Asian girls waiting for us.

Good point. You are asking the real questions here.

Elgintensity is a faggot.