What are these muscles?

what are these muscles?

what are the best lifts or exercises to grow them?

HOW DO I FIX WIDE HIPS BROS

it's ribcage you retard

Work shoulders chest and lats. Not serratus you dummy

that's your ribcage, user.

Serratus Anterior. 5 minutes googling and you'll find every exercise for it possible. But personally my favorite are db pull over and incline pushups plus

hahahaha

Break your ribs weekly.

how to get a wider ribcage bros?

Hgh

actually?

Serratus is higher up than that faggot.

Intercostal muscles.

look whos talking...

its the serratus anterior you dumb faget

those aren't muscles, and that's not an anatomically accurate rendering of a human.

Thereare the abdominal external oblique muscles. When developed they would appear over the rib cage.

Sorry for not just shit posting, but these replies are legit getting to me. Those are supposed to be oblique muscles. Serratus are not shaped like 'cables', obliques are.

OP, this person has solved the case. Anatomically speaking they are right. This shows a couple of layers of muscles stripped away.

yeah but in OPs pic it's just ribs, which means those muscles are highly undeveloped in whatever reference the modeler was using. It's possible that like the platysma muscle, these muscles can deflate like paper.

>full lethargy mode?

so is it efficient to work those muscles in an attempt to make my torso appear wider? I'm doing lat pulldowns a lot, but I don't want to just do one exercise and muscle group ad infinitum. I'd like to throw some other things in there.

top kek gr8 b8 b8

Good luck in reaching fridgemode bro.

better than hourglass mode

>HOW DO I FIX WHIDE HIPS
make everything else whider

Make big back and chest

literally all i want in life is fridgemode

my chest is wide and deep and its horrible to live with. no shirt and jacket is good to wear unless you are ready to unbutton 3 or 4 buttons, which makes you look like a douche. door mode is best mode.

That's an inaccurate model.
I'll assume you're asking for obliques.
regular l-sits worked for me. I also sometimes do windshield wipers.

Wide hips: get a wide back: Lats.

Where the circle is are either your obliques or serratus anterior.
How to train obliques is common knowledge but I had to look up how to train the serratus.
Will definitely incorparate that into my work out.

Thanks for asking.

fucking captcha, hiding my the file upload form...

Anyone has the pic of the dude that trained serratus ~3 times a week and chest like 5?

>Working out in sandals.

Dropped.

what book is this image from?

Atlas Shrugged. It's a complete guide to building an Atlas Body. John Galt explains how to become living Perpetual Motion and Gainz.

>they don't know about the intercostal muscles or whatever they're called in english

anyway op, that's not a solution for wide hips. i too have wide hips and the best solution is working your upper body, and i mean everything, core ( mostly obliques ), lats, chest, shoulders and also try cutting

thanks a lot dl now

>Atlas Shrugged
topkek you fucking retard

kek

wew lad

if you dont know atlas shrugged you deserve to get this trolled

No it's fucking not. The Serratus Anterior is more to the side.

being hercules-farnese-mode would me my dream