3. see one

4. see three

6. see five

tldr why do i get massive boners after lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0016/ea0016p613.htm
youtube.com/user/anzujaamu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe you found some of the gymbros attractive? maybe you find yourself fuckable? i dont fucking know faggot i dont know you. ask a doctor.

hey dont be mean im not mean to you

im sorry user that was out of line. please forgive me.

Who is the qt?

some guy, tried to reverse search but couldnt find. dont care much though

jokes on you i ran over a cat today. on purpose. i deserve your cruel words

When we work out there are various muscles that slow the flow of blood to our testicles and penis.
Afterwords, the muscles relax and blood flow is restored. The difference is you now have increased blood flow due to your workout, and are also feeling the effects of HGH and Adrenaline running through your system.

Testosterone is needed for arousal, but the amount you have makes little difference as long as you aren't considered low-t for your genetic disposition (which is different for everyone).

Thanks, that explains everything! You're so smart and helpful, i really appreciate it

thanks. but how come i have extra cum after a work out? like, my loads are extra big, and smelly, and probably salty (not that i would know of course im just guessing)

illy

I get extremely horny the first 2 hours or so after lifting. On the days I lift, I'll fap when I come home then fuck my gf overnight much more than the days I don't lift. R

I guess it's some t*rkish cosplayer whore
Anzu

endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0016/ea0016p613.htm

This is a pretty bullshit citation, but i'm getting off and don't have time to find a better one.
HGH effects everything when it is released into the body by the pituitary gland.
Forcing your body to act like it is on crack, which is why we released it constantly when we hit puberty. Growing, getting constant crazy hard erections, hair sprouting everywhere.
After puberty, we release HGH still, but at a much lower dosage. Think of it as your bodies own supplement. If you treat your body well and give it nourishment and physical activity. It gives you HGH.

thanks again! also, i was

no hard feelings mate, i do appreciate your help! not sure anyone else would have given me an answer, just more memes

Lifting definitely increases test, I've seen plenty of reputable studies on it and can see it with myself. Massive increase in body hair.

But I don't think gym erections are that simple. Probably it's a mixture of blood flow, seeing girls at the gym or associating the gym with seeing sexy women, and overall vitality

now that you mention it i did see a qt in the gym, she was wearing some weird pants that showed her ass shape perfectly

and i thought having high test= having less hair? i.e high test guys go bald earlier than low test faggots.

fucking hell i just realized i get 100% of my information from Veeky Forums memes

kill me

I, a girl, who works out at home, immediately wants my bf to pound me senseless after I lift

I think it's endorphins brah

IDK but looking at TayTay after lifting makes me wanna rape the next gril I see

Tbh after im done lifting i feel like i want to fuck and fight everything in sight

these

normally i hate you fags but at least youre not one of those yellow fever fuckwits

>massive increase in body hair
>hair on head

lel

Typical dumb meatheads that think with they're dicks, unable to form a coherent thought without struggling

Example one- >i want to fuck and fight everything in sight

Absolute barbarians. This is why lifting is for idiots and neanderthals, and true men seek to improve their fashion sense and intelligents.

That boy has an interesting hair style.

Where the fuck 5 at?

Person's name is Anzujaamu
>Her YT
youtube.com/user/anzujaamu

You're welcome you bunch of fucking faggots.

>and probably salty (not that i would know of course im just guessing)

true gay men, that is

ha

checkmate nerd, your move *sheathes katana*

Great bait mate. I squat 4.5 plates and I have buckets of intelligents.

You are mentally ill. That's all.