Light headed at the gym again

>light headed at the gym again

FUCK

Do more cardio

>when you're hungover as fuck and go to the gym and throw up in your mouth a little bit doing chest flies but you swallow it and finish the set

something is wrong with you my man
I am dyel and unhealthy yet I don't get lightheaded even under heavy cardio

go see a doctor

Newfag here. Getting lightheaded after getting up fast or some shit is fine, if that's what you mean it's nothing. However if its mid exercise or something that's very bad and needs a doctor asap.

>have an end of day pb&j
>realize that you may have just gone over your 1600cals for the day
>add up everything and i have 600 cals left
welp, im not even hungry but ok.

Kek medfag autocorrect to newfag

Either way which is it

I get lightheaded during squats. What do? I can do some cardio, 1.8 miles at 5mph without stopping.

he's most likely just breathing wrong

make sure to release your breath at the lockout of every rep op
and dont press so hard when performing the valsalva manuever

He is probably holding his breath during lifts for too long.

R u a girl bby post ass and vagoo plz

After each set of squats, press, and bent over rows I got a little lightheaded/queasy. I felt fine bench pressing and curling. I don't remember how I felt deadlifting desu.

Almost called it quits early on because I was afraid of passing out or something. Glad I didn't though because I ended up fine, but definitely something I want to prevent from happening in the future.

I was drinking a lot of water, and had a smaller breakfast than usual, but still food in my system.

eat more seriously
if it even is something serious and you go to er and tell them you ate little that day they'll just write it off as malnourishment

Most doctors are fuckers

GO AWAY TRIFAG

I was in the middle of doing squats today & I felt light headed af. Still managed 5x8

>tfw you pass out doing deadlifts

If there had been a bar behind me I would have died kek

Me too, bro. Cracked my skull on the floor, got a concussion. Gotta be careful with that.

>light weights at the gym again

FUCK

why is it only on Veeky Forums that retards dont know the difference between tripfags and namefags?

and how is that they can't figure out you can just FILTER them

>going to the gym

Brooke?

moar carbs nigga

Erica?

i never used to get lightheaded then had a stroke a few years back and now when squat or deadlift sometimes get lightheaded. is not so bad now but for a few months right after the stroke it got very bad and i would have to hold myself up and just wait for the world to stop spinning. no idea why, brain function is normal.

>barely drank anything last night so that I'd be fine today and be able to work out properly
>too hungover to hit the gym today even though I can remember everything from last night and never felt too drunk

Drink water dumbass

I'm having the same problem, went to a doctor and she got me an appointment with a neurologue for which I am waiting now.

I drink a lot. At least 1L per hour of workout, most of the time half more than that. I also have enough electrolytes. I breath between every rep, except sometimes when a rep is very easy and I squeeze 1 more before breathing out. Been lifting 1 year, most of it spent on a 3.5k or 3k cal diet, never cut yet so definitely enough food. I always workout after 2 meals too.

I never got light-headed on a squat or on a flat bench. It happened 1 or 2 times on a deadlift by the last rep.
But I often get light-headed on ohp. Like, very light headed. I remember two times where all of my muscles got completely numb and the bar started to fall, got the control over my body back when the bar was around hip level. My grip instinctively held during that time and I could catch the bar before it fell on the ground.
I also passed out completely once during an ohp. The same thing happened than when I simply got numb, the syncope didn't last for more than half a second or so but it's really weird because you DO feel like you just woke up at the gym (that's what you actually do).

When I used to do incline bench, I also fainted once. That was way more dangerous because your body is on the bar path when I falls. Luckily I was a dyel and it was 0.75pl8 of something. Basically the bar fell toward my shoulder, one arm instinctively locked it there by the shoulder while the other allowed the bae to fall toward my hip. I actually got bruised a little there

For me,I think this has to do with the way I flex some of my upper body muscles when my upper body is vertical or almodt. It's definitely not a blood pressure thing because either doesn't happen when I stand up (squat etc). I'm thinking one of my nerves or vein is in a bad position and flexing a muscle mightapply pressure where there should be none, or something like that

Anyway, /blogpost
You're not alone