Anyone else having this happen to them like in the linked vid? Where you'll have people be overly flirty, catch looks...

Anyone else having this happen to them like in the linked vid? Where you'll have people be overly flirty, catch looks, or have people "cat call" you?

youtu.be/75aX9mlipiY

I used to get wolf whistled and cat called when I met my gf at school when I was in year 10/11.

Shit was great.

The other day a Starbucks cashier was giving me my change, she kind of got quiet, looked at me and smiled, and cupped my hands with both of hers and said "here's your change". It was pretty weird. She was giving the fuck me eyes, it threw me way the fuck off.

Must be nice. I'm happy for you user.

Idk it was just fucking weird, she was like caressing my hand when she was handing me change. She held one hand on bottom and top for way to long. It was super fucking uncomfortable.

Yea, but these dubs allow me to get cat calls without being a fucking dunecoon sandnigger.

TARIK eats FALAFEL and HUMMUS while he FUCKS your girlfriend

MEANWHILE you work out at the gym ALL DAY for NOTHING

Should've knocked her out
Probably does that with other dude's
Imagine her dirty ass hand job hands

He looks better with clothes, without not so much

I'm 72kg but still have to a pretty good extent FACE FRAME HEIGHT
I sometimes get pictures taken of me when i'm on public transport
Was at an event the other day and this girl was really excited to meet me, it sometimes happens because there aren't any people who really lift in the indie/metal communities I usually hang about
Also I look fat because clothes, sorry senpai

This video is so fake tho it hurts my eyes

fake af

this shit is obviously staged

Like you look better than him you fat cunt

I've had reactions similar to this, even if on rare ocassions on streets, I don't see why this would be fake

That's a fine booty on the girl in the sundress. Did you fuck her, user?

In Australia?

Nope. I am just another 7/10.

But when I went to China I literally had people following me through tourists sites taking pictures of me and my girlfriend was getting very pissed.

Also had people in stores stop follow me around and have them speak in mandarin to eachother saying I am handsome and sexy.

Girlfriend not happy, but made me feel good about myself for once.

If you ever want a confidence boost then go to China my friends and I am not even very great to look at, A 7 is pushing it.
I have been there about 7 times.

That's my friend's girlfriend anony, she's mirin me hard literally whenever we see each other, I thought of telling my friend once about this, but instead I'm always encouraging him to lift.
Don't feel quite comfortable desu, wouldn't want one of the people I truly trust to feel inadequate because of me

Yesterday I was at a dermatologist for a red rash in my face. She looked like in her early 30s. She insisted on taking my shirt of and rubbed all over my arms, back and abs even though I told her the rash is only in my face. At the end she wanted me to pull my pants down to see my ass crack and my crotch. I guess she just wanted to make sure that it is not psoriasis, but still....

Did she apply cream with her mouth

I've had a women cat call me ice albeit she was drunk but still felt petty good. Nothing has happened since though.

It's is clearly staged, look at the women asking for his number, literally walks out from nowhere and you can tell she is acting.

I used to get catcalled all the time but I dont go out much anymore

is this a joke?

you look absolutely dyel.

Yeah its happened a few times. Nice ego boost but that's about it. Never been approached and asked for my number in the street though.

Not at all
I have a microscopic waist and pretty wide shoulders, good insertions too
I'm 6'1'' with a good face so that's aight
But it's also the charm
I'm qualified as a public speaker at 19 for a reason familia + suave golden voice
Usually girls don't pay me much attention until I speak to them for 5 minutes

Had a girl wink at me at the library. I was with my girlfriend. The girl looked a little better than my girlfriend. Confused.

Went to restaurant after game contest, crowded as hell, approached two girls who were sitting next to an empty table, asked them if we could sit there (girlfriend with me). One girl sees my game contest name tag, strikes up convo about it "Oh I love that game user!" while ignoring my girlfriend. Says "bye" to me only when leaving.

At another restaurant, got table, girlfriend goes to the counter to order food and I stay. Girl comes along and asks if she can sit there with me. Tells her I'm with my girlfriend. See empty table for 2 across mine and suggest she should take it. Says "oh we're 3" but takes it anyway, leaves alone after a few seconds.

Why do girls do this when my girlfriend is with me?

Jelly haters i reckon senpai.

And an addendum, I had an Asian tourist ask me to take a picture with him at the train station once. I'm probably not even that exotic to Asians (black hair, paleish skin). Is this an Asian thing to ask westerns to take pic with them?

Sometimes, yes.

I know that when I a relative of my GFs got married to a chinese woman, the family that came over for the wedding were taking photos of everything and everyone while they were over. Especially those of us who're particularly unusual looking to their standards.

Let's see what you look like.

Yes but he looks good and that's what people in the real world care about user. Nice muscles complement looks, they don't make them.

I live close to a gay neighborhood and has been catcalled there a few times. By terrifying old faggots. Not sissy twinks.

Not even homo, but I would fuck a twink once to be able to say I've done it.

No homo of course

I used to have it happen in my teens/high school a lot when I was significantly more attractive and dressed right. I look like a faggot, depressed and low in Med School now.

But yeah, it absolutely feels good. Having people think you're attractive is a great thing. Feminists are full of shit.

>But yeah, it absolutely feels good. Having people think you're attractive is a great thing. Feminists are full of shit.