LANKLET HATE THREAD

"HURR 6'3 120lb masterrace" the Lanklet skelly screams with his dry crackling lips and sunken cheeks "Wahh its hard to eat 3000 calories a day"
*bones rattle*

>in this thread, a manlet did not learn

>a-actually I WANT to be short! I wouldn't even want to be tall!
lmao you're like fatties and their body acceptance bullshit

Mad skellys detected.

>master race

Fuck off pelican shit cunts. I bet you have to run around the shower to get wet.

yes that's exactly what the landwhales say, very good

Oh, whoops, sorry little guy - you ought to wear a bell around your neck! I almost stepped on your thread down here! *tussles your hair warmly* *looks at your mom* He's very cute! *looks back down at you* One day, you'll grow up big and strong, just like me! :)

Fuck off lanklet! Unless you look like an actual god that scenario would never happen. You skellys get treated just as bad as fatties

5'11-6'1 is masterrace, I thought we established this years ago. Any shorter and you're

KEK

>This is what Veeky Forumsggots actually look like

this thread is just as retarded as manlet threads

Im 5'9 fucked a girl who was 5'11 I felt like a beta .

>implying it could still happen
>implying you're shorter than your mom

when i was 16 i dated this 6'0 double D tits chick

i was 5'5

literally all in your head brehs

Now youve done it

I'm 6'2 going for bearmode, how do I find me a 6'5 amazon woman? Seriously, I've been wanting to fuck a taller woman than me, but so far I've went only up to 6'1. Every 6'2+ grill I see is either ugly, fat or with a guy/wedding ring.

don't know if it's just me but after like 5'8 the quality of girl just starts to skew terribly, their entire frame is just mannish and gross and they have to be a SERIOUS competitive athlete to look half decent, it's weird - a man could be 5 feet tall and still have the silhouette of a man, but when a woman starts getting too tall she starts to look like a man

Kill yourself bruh, you make us look insecure. At least the 6'3 Skeĺly has the potential to become almost Thor mode.

6'0 here.

5'5 manlets call me a fagget, 6'2+ lanklets call me a fagget too.

gg.

>6'2+ lanklets call me a fagget too.
Anyone over 6ft knows this isn't true.
Fuck off manlet

>5'5 manlets call me a fagget, 6'2+ lanklets call me a fagget too.
Maybe height has nothing to do with it, m8?

>be me
>5"6
>noticeably shorter then everyone else
>lift
>still have friends
>get the occasional mire
>hot 5"4 wife
>being short has never stopped me
>hate on manlets on 4chin anyway cause thier insecurities are easily played on

Calm down there lil' fella.