>2016
>not doing all your shits in your back yard
>not fertilizing your garden for free
>not being one with nature

how do you avoid pooping on yourself?

cause I live in an apartment you pseudo-hippie suburbanite

just push my butt back a bit

In India people do it this way but the toilets there are different

thats a partial squat, like sticking your butt over the toilet so you don't have to sit where other people's butt sweat and body fluids have touched.

Does your entire feet touch the ground when you squat?
I can't maintain my balance like that

yeah i guess. it's not a squat like op's pic though.

I have to actually shit in a styrofoam bowl and dump it in the toilet, since there's literally no way to do a full squat into the bowl. Last thread a few days ago someone posted gory images of a woman who broke a toilet squatting on the seat and it sliced her ass wide open.

Just tried it. Have to be on my toes while squatting like that

No, my heels come up off the ground. I trained myself to sit in that position for fitness/flexibility purposed, but once I tried to shit in that position and instead of pooping, the wrong muscles fired and I threw my back out and dislocated my tailbone.

A decade ago when i was in croatia for vacation they had these toilets everywhere. Seems really odd and weird at first but i wish that was at every public restroom nowadays.

Have a Squatty Potty under ever toilet in the house, best and shortest poops ever. Guests usually make smart ass comments when they see it, but a quite a few have bought one after.

I've been shitting like this for years because it felt better and all of a sudden now it's getting recognition baka senpai.

It would be great f they made some device you can actually put across the bowl to squat from. This thing only allows a partial squat and your butt still touches the toilet seat- eww

I've been shitting with a stool under my feet for a couple of months now.
Definitely better.

This has been on Veeky Forums for years

>india
>toilets

Ayelmeo

yeah go fuck yourself OP.

Enjoy shitting on your nuts.

Literally what

I shit while standing up in the shower. Get on my level senpai

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Squat guy's skin is darker
>POO

This. your conventional western toilet is not stress tested for standing or squatting on it. Doing this applies way too much force on the outer edge of the ring and will cause it to fracture. Have you ever touched a broken toilet? The porcelain is sharp as fuck. enjoy your femoral arteries while they're still intact, user.

are you retarded? your dick and balls sit on top of your legs.

I eat enough fibre so I don't have to resort to getting my toilet seat dirty, and god forbid you have to do a poo in a gross public bathroom.

been shitting my whole life like left dude, go to bathroom 1 time each day, between 15:00 and 17:00

you literally have no excuse to have a shitty stomach you jew