Be British north Indian

>be British north Indian
>Move to LONDON
>do an intermediate practical programming routine
>5 South Indian manlet curlbros come in
>spot each other on OHP
>spot each other with 0.5 plate 1/4 squats
>start speaking to me in abloobloo Dravidian shit thinking I know what they're saying
>look at them blankly and they switch to "english"
>"hay bahiya, doon't goo so low on the squat yar, u'll hurt ur knees yarr''
>look at them with disgust
>they accuse me of roid rage
>they cite my claves as proof of my roids
>they walk off and go on the spin cycles for 10 mins before leaving (I assume they didn't shower)
>MFW having calves larger than your wrist is a sign of steroid use

Fuck I hate Dravid Indians.
The day that the North West India splits from the dravid hoard and forms the Aryan Nations will be the best day of my life.

Gym Indian hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqtWUezP8VA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

who else /assimilated into society/ here?

Who else not a filthy immigrant here?

Shut up nigger. You're not any better Just because you didn't immigrate, you were forced to get here.

That already happened, it's called Pakistan mate. Going north India this year any tips? Tryna pick up some Urdu

In my experience North Indians are cunts, South Indians are generally good guys.

>speaking dialects

What's the distinction between the north and south Indians?

I think it's 1st generation and 2nd generation south asian vs 3rd and 4th generation ones as well as to do with social class.

I train at a hardcore powerlifting & bodybuilding gym that's produced multiple British & European champions. It's about 15% black, 15% south asian, 70% white british.

Everyone is exactly the same. To the point the younger guys all have mixed race kids and are part of the old 50 something white dudes families and vice versa. We all go out drinking together and just generally get on. Though all the minorities are 3rd generation. Everyone does proper hard iron heavy lifting.

But when I go to the near by health club style commercial gym it's populated by 1st generation indian curl bros with accents and white curl bro chavs doing endless chest & bis, with the odd well built black guy who has no legs..

Northeners like OP are poo in loos
Southeners EXCEPT TAMILS are not

They aren't dialects.
North Indian languages are indo-european.

South indians are native languages only found in India.

Holy fuckamole
I had no idea there was a difference between north and south india.
North indians look pretty damn european. They are the true Aryans and i guess the ones who used sanskrit

Slightly different ethnicities but not by much. The two ancestral populations of all South Asians are fair skinned Caucasians who spoke Indo-European languages and darker skinner Dravidians native to South Asia.

The two mixed about 3000 years ago giving rise to the current South Asian population. But the brosciencey disproven but still widespread theory is that fairer skinned North Indians have significantly more Caucasian ancestory than darker skinned South Indians. Whereas most genetic studies show both populations have equal amounts of the two ancestral populations in them afaik.

>be British north Indian

North indians are related to Iranians and Europeans via ancestors like 7000 years ago.

South indians are natives.

Different languages. North are Indo Aryan language.
South is Dravidian

Southerners are darker-skinned (dravidians) and they speak completely different languages, not dialects. India is a single country, correct, but there's around 200 different languages each with its own dialects, the 2 most widely spoken ones being Hindi (north-indian, indo-european) and English.

There's common vocabulary between them, but on the whole, they're so different they're not even in the same language family and some require different alphabets.

Thats because we north indians bred those Dravidian bitches.

I mean, who wouldn't, they're like cute monkey girls. Pocket sized and do wonders with their feet.

Just like my Japanese animes.

Srs though. Fucking a 5'0 Tamil girl was one of the best things. She even thought my pencil dick was 'thick'.

You're preaching to the converted brah. My mum prides herself on how fair skinned we are and from a North Indian high caste muslim family. But best lay I ever had was a darker skinned low caste Guji girl. Bitch had the tightest body and was a freak.

>Muslim

Shit like this really makes me laugh

Nice try Pajeet.

Saving this post (^:

Allah see's your licentiousness.

is Pajeet more north or south indian name?

sounds like something indians would do

which indians are the dravid ones? Are they those dark skinned and ugly or those lighter skinned and pretty?

Low caste, regardless of location

Why is uk so uptight about the paki/slav situation yet the true problem lies with niggers?

theyre literally 80% of the job centre applicants with 8 of their jungle spawns and are pretty much unemployed on benefits while selling drugs.

I'm amazed they haven't controlled the rampant free immigration from africa.

>tfw when Bengali
Where am I on this hierarchy?

Trashcan.

nice pasta

Idk, I lived in the uk for like 2 years and the indians/pakis were much more common than negroes. Much more annoying too.

But also wealthier and generally better educated.

Moreso the Indians than the Pakistanis.

Yeah some indians looked ok, hell I'd say I'd bang a lot of indian bishes (too bad I was very beta at the time). But there were also plenty of hardcore muslims with their silly dress code and burkas, who barely spoke engrish and moved in groups consisting of 5-10 individuals all belonging to the same family/household.

Indians are like the worst of every people combined. Jewish avarice +Asian obsqueisness + black smell/ laziness + shitty humour. Nothing would please me more than a nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

>do an intermediate practical programming routine
assumed you meant computer programming because curries

and then nuclear winter across the globe

hf with that

>Jewish avarice +Asian obsqueisness

something that makes them very successful when they overcome the lazy part

nuclear winter + global warming = nothing at all

you from the south maybe?

the north is niggertown, particularly manchester.

I guess you londoners have a way worse issue with the jihadists.

All the Bengali's I've met have been taller than the average Indian and qts too so I dunno.

I lived in the midlands mostly, and that was literally pajeetland. Spent some time in London and Brighton too, and that shit was a bit better, being a total mishmash of ethnicities, but seemingly better assimilated.

I'm from the Midlands. Blacks and Muslims are the worst.

Finally black Muslims are actually Better than either

I want all shitskins out of Europe please kthx

Assimilate or fuck off desu. No special welfare, no special help, no benefits, no free houses, same rules as everyone else. Let's see how many are willing to come/stay then.

IN

You had better leave then. Fgt

>black Muslims

You mean Somalis? Literally the worst

You assume we know or care about your little Indian insider jokes shit. Fuck off, you're all POOINLOOS.

I'm 5'5 and theres only like 5 other short people in my family
Alot if my cousins are over 6ft I got stuck with shitty genes

Hahahaha its absolutely fucking hilarious to see how you try to justify being Indian. Dude the reason everyone hates you is not so much the way you look but rather the fucking shit your country managed to produce over the last 500 years. Your country is fucking shit (literally there's shit even in your streets),your government and public justice systems are a corrupt joke, your culture is shit, you follow shitty religions and don't even get me started on your healthcare system.
I honestly don't give a fuck if you're a 'white' Indian that descended from motherfucking Zeus himself or if you're a literal fucking turd, you are fucking shitty and nobody in the world looks up to you.

> live in UK
> white male
> never ever mix with shit skins
> only speak and mate with fellow white people
> don't want to fuck up white master genetics

Green eyes and blond hair. German. 6'2".
Fuck off, parasitic scum.

Mfw without Mysore rocket tech, Napoleon would have never been beaten by the Brits and we'd be speaking French on this Bengali rice market price comparison website.

Stay mad, cuck.

>DYEL drags a bench halfway across the gym
>starts benching the smith bar (20lb~)
>10 reps
>leaves

why

lmao nobody cares about your boring ass history nerd. Just accept you got BTFO'd by a redpilled WHITE.

I lived in Hyderabad for work

It was like the worst of India rolled in to one city.

no difference, they all stink.

>anglo
>white

Indian, blonde, green eyes, 6'3.

Stay mad.

>its a self hating pooloo is trying to seperate hmself from other pooloos episode

Bengali comes from Sanskrit so technically North Indian as opposed to Dravidian South Indian. But again it's pretty much b.s. and Bengalis like all other desis are equally descended from both founder populations afaik.

Tamil writing looks so much nicer than Sanskrit tbu

>British north Indian

no such thing

>assimilate
no, just leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqtWUezP8VA

>giving yourselves classifications
>implying that we don't all see you as the disgusting street-shitters that you are
GET OUT AND STAY OUT

Seconded

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian

You're welcome. I'll start calling myself an Indian Briton instead if you'd prefer that.

>All the fucking Indians in this thread
>God there's so many if them
>These people are taking over the earth

You know sometimes the inevitability of death bums me out but then I remember this is the type of people that will be in control in the future and I realize there really won't be much to look forward to if I keep on living forever and I come to peace with it

Poo
just poo fuck off plz fucking filthy brown shit

>British north Indian

Stopped reading there, you need to accept you're not British m8

>the electric jew
>the ramblings of a crazy 60 year old german become international memes
nice

Currently raging.

>Some fucking asshole uses the squat rack for over an hour doing every squat and diddly variant in the book
>How many sets left bro?
>"3 of these, then 5 front squat then 5 RDLs etc"

Just fuck off and die

Sorry.

>Be Indian Briton

Better?

Come to south america bro. Pls I want to you to try to be this tough in here. A hot chick my take you away from your friends, you think you are going to have a good time, only to be disembowed by the asshole, and choke to death on your own balls. Then someone upload it to some gore site.

DO IT FOR THE LULZ

LOO

>japanese pygmy
>burmese maori
>swedish igbo
>british indian

You realize that you're going to hurt your knees if you squat too low, right?

Woah. Venezuela?
Where can I go for somebody to try that shit on me?

It's the future, user

You can't stop it, our progressive ideals will be unchallenged for the rest of time :^)

>mfw someone ironically believes lifting can make up for being Indian

Lol I'm bengali and pretty much the pride of my family cos I'm 6' and speak english fluently from living in America. Most people can't tell I'm Indian and I think that's a good thing. Fuck West Bengal it's a lazy sweaty shithole. (And fuck mamata.)

South indians are literally the jews of India except they backstab you in a more violent way

>Future
>There were Indian members of Brit parliament in the 1800s

>Indian religions
>Shitty

Haha haha oh wow. Read a book nigger.

I'm Bengali American with a Turk/Bosnian name
Idk y tho

>not knowing OP's post was a copypasta from years ago

lol explain

Why is this picture being posted in every 2 threads?

Fucking mudslime

Shut up u cuck