"Drink a lot of water"

"Drink a lot of water".
Is drinking water with flavors the same thing?
I hate the taste of water.

You know the sort of people who say that? Fat middle-aged women.

where the hell do you live that water has any flavor aside from "nothing possibly pronounced enough for any sensible human being to be disgusted by it"? why are you drinking mud water?

You don't hate the taste of water.

You've just never had anything but human-made sweet-tasting drinks.

Get used to it.

Mexico.

water taste can actually differ quite a bit depending on the city's source of drinking water.

Flint, Michigan.

For everyone denying it, my city's water is chemically filtered and it tastes so fucking awful it's unreal. I still drink it, but I basically chug it just to get hydration. If other people are drinking water like me, then I understand.

>I hate the taste of water.

my fat soda addicted sister says this all the time and it pisses me right off

>Is drinking water with flavors the same thing?
Macro wise, yes. Switch to something like a flavored seltzer water. Walmart makes ridiculously sweet ones. I keep a 12 pack of the black cherry in the fridge in case I ever want a soda. Drink flavored seltzer for a while, then flip to plain water little by little. You literally need to ween your taste buds off of sugar.

hm, except that the carbonation in seltzer will (in addition to dental harm) cause uncomfortable bloating which you probably don't want when you're trying to be active

i can hardly stand carbonated beverages myself... i dunno how people get addicted to soda. i understand the lure of sugar, but not the fizzy discomfort.

Fluoride has a very distinct taste. Keeps my teeth strong though. Took a baseball to the cheek a few months back and only had some swollen gums

>taste
Do you live in Ethiopia?

Boil your water, genius.

Can I just drink the water leftover from boiling my chicken?
It might taste better.

I love water, but you get sick of it like everything else sometimes. I just add lime bits to mine when this happens, they can stay in the bottle for about two days without getting old.
Lemons and limes have a really strong resistance from getting old so it's pretty great.

This

Michigan fag here. I can guarantee your water is probably better than mine

>flavors

American detected

>Climb artic region mountain.
>find spring/stream
>drink
>taste is out of this world. Nothing beats the taste of thousand year old, freshly emerged water.

Alternatively, freeze fresh mint leaves in cubes of lemon and lime juice and zest, drop in glass of water..

I like water, but especially with ice cubes so try that

Dope recipe son

There's this flavored sparkling water at Walmart, shit tastes like sprite but with different flavors, it says zero sugar and zero calories, is this a scam it's literally soda but better wtf is this

I don't like regular water either
I always drink water with bubbles, I also add some lemon or lime juice

>hate the taste

not gonna make it

Ever tried bottled, gay retard

Don't sip the water just gulp down 8 ounces every 1 hour. Buy a Brita filter if you're drinking from the tap. Event though there's nothing unsafe about my tap water, there is a distinct taste. The filter gets rid of that.

Make green tea from it

>he fell for the green tea meme
try drinking 8-9l of green tea a day

Underrated

Hate this meme desu flam

Is American water really that bad in lots of places?

Why is the largest super power in the world so shit at providing basic utilities to its citizens?

>He doesn't drink water infested with mosquito eggs for extra protons

Have you died of starvation recently?
If the answer is, dont ask questions about fucking water.
Youre handling it just fine

It ain't bad except in a few shitty cities.

The problem is these fatass soda swilling fucks who are addicted to sugar and can no longer drink anything that isn't fizzy and/or liquid sugar. Fuckers over here drinking coffee creamer and then bitching water just doesn't taste good.

That Mio stuff isn't bad, I actually use a fair amount of it. But I also drink a lot of just straight water.

If your tap water is bad, get a filter.

New York City has really good tap water..

Best advice: infuse your water with cucumbers, strawberries or lime. Adds a bit of good vitamins. Tastes like gold. And hydration.

What fucking degenerate drinks from tap? srsly? You dont know where that shit comes from and what cancer pipes it goes trough.

Here in Sweden we have something called saft, it is basically flavor syrup you mix with water. I drink one with aspartame instead of sugar when I feel that I need something else than just water.

Dunno what you call it where you live

It comes from a well regulated and regularly audited water board who have a history of providing safe drinking water.

and then goes through plumbing that hasn't been maintained in 50 years

That is what they want u to think
>cancer

The water board are responsible for the infrastructure and maintenance.

If you're cutting this is no good, just stick to water

Lol, totaly fooled by Dr. Mercola

>hating the taste of water

lol your not gonna make it retard.
Can you imagine flavoring that much water?

Then get fucking used to it
I used to really hate water but then I stopped drinking tap water and started drinking almost exclusively Nestle pure life water bottles
Though I was never overweight I used to be disgustingly addicted to coke, if I went for a bike ride I'd fill a bottle with coke. I ashamed to say I couldn't even eat without drinking also milk or coke

Force yourself, mix it with lemon for dat dere vitamin c. let me tell you, it takes a while but the addiction to sugar goes away and soon enough some drinks will taste too sugary to you. It takes time brah but you have to put in that effort. Im only helping cause I used to be you and delusional about how bad it was
>inb4 bottled water

This
/thread

Add pieces of fruits/hand made fruit juice to water = taste. I like it with lemons. But I also learned to enjoy regular water. It's not that hard, you will start to love it once you get used to it... first world problems, eh.

I'm not talking about theirs, I'm talking about yours.

Waters only bad in swamp places like Florida and desert places like Nevada because they lack natural water springs. In Memphis our water comes from an artesian well and it tastes delicious. I imagine in Europe places like southern Italy and Greece have shit water while Sweden probably has good water for example.

Hearty kek was had

>tfw Well hit a sulfur deposit
>tfw I now love the taste of sulfur water

My water has a flavor

Why cant you just drink water you fuck? What is so hard about it?

This

Pendejo

Yeah, some third world countries can have disgusting tapped water. Add a few ice cubes, squeeze a lemon in it. 14g carbs in an average size lemon.

how the fuck does someone hate the taste of water? You're a picky ass mother fucker and you should really feel bad. Like REALLY bad. Because water is a necessity of life. A NECESSITY.

>water
>taste
wut

Is there any better region to live in for perfect tap water than the northwest? Portland reporting, we have probably the best water in this country. I even visited Spokane, WA and the water there was godawful in comparison. Really opened my eyes up to how good we have it.

Yes goy-er, dengenerate, don't drink tap water, it's poison, just drink our perfectly priced bottled water, it's from the mountains or some shit, it has minerals!

I had water at this fancy hotel that just had some ice and slices of cucumber in it. It was amazing. I'd try that out.

>tfw gay water authority overchlorinates so your tap tastes like a swimming pool

feels bad, man

Water is delicious m8, get some taste. Consider making your own rehydration solution though instead of buying the flavoured stuff.

Florida here, water is delicious already. Are you saying there is better tasting water?

>hate the taste of water
You're programmed to desire water, you're just addicted to so many shit colas you can't tell anymore.
Fatty

Grew up in Florida (Tampa area) water is hard as shit and taste awful.

Mom's hometown is just north of Boston and whenever we visit I'm shocked by how good the water tastes. It's like Evian, and it always comes out of the faucet nice and cold

Just add some fruit to your water. The flavour actually goes in. Like I put raspberries in water and it literally starts tasting like raspberries, even more so than the fruit flavoured sugary water you can buy.

What part of Michigan? Detroit, Saint Louis, and Flint suck, but the Mount Pleasant, Lansing, and Grand Rapids areas are great.

>starvation due to insufficient water

This, one of the perks of being from Mass.

>grew up with god-tier well water at my house and good-tier tap water everywhere else in town
>now live in the town where Aquafina is bottled

That being said, while the taste is great, this town does have a slight mercury problem and whenever I see people drinking Aquafina here I feel like slapping them.

my local water is drawn from the aquifer obviously and the walls that surround it are made of limestone so our water is pretty hard

I wonder if water is like that all over New England. Have only ever been to a couple towns in Mass. When I camped in Maine we drank from a shitty well that needed boiling to be potable

Water is a meme. Drink piss or bleach

>boils chicken

Get a look at this retard, don't you know you're boiling away nutrients?

Wed lad. Idk man try drinking it at different temperatures? Otherwise return to your home planet fitness™.

numero uno. If you are drinking city water fucking stop and get a good filter.
2. Nobody hates water. what you mean to say is you love other drinks and don't wanna give them up.
Carry a gallon of water around with you all the time. Every time you are tempted to drink something else chug it.

God tier taste user. Cucumber water is amazing I'll have to try strawberry water.

99% of our water is completely fine, it's just that many areas have water that is extremely hard, which makes the water taste like pool water. I live in one such area so I just fill up gallon jugs for a quarter at those machines.

>"I hate the taste of water."
Things people who aren't gonna make it say.

>murrican Red state regulation, or lack thereof.

Only water I hate is Dasani. Otherwise pretty much everything else is good.

I don't know what they do, but theirs tastes terrible.

Yes nigger. Ever seen how our water treatment works?

You can really tell who lives in Florida and who doesn't by reading this thread.

The tap water from the hose tastes better than the crap that comes out of the faucet. Yes, taste.

Maybe you should fix your pipes then you fucking retard, it's all the same water until it reaches your house.

>filter
>MUST BE THE PIPES

Do you always breathe through your mouth like that?

Are you actually mentally retarded?

I'm talking to someone who thinks the pipes in two different houses, one built in '87 and the other in '09, are the cause of hard water in a state known for water problems instead of telling them to fuck off.

So probably.

>no u
epic :^]

Keep it in a glass bottle in the fridge and even crappy water is all good

t drinks 3-4 liters of water a day