Just a friendly reminder that if your a skeleton, you can look like shit just as much as a fatty...

Just a friendly reminder that if your a skeleton, you can look like shit just as much as a fatty. Not eating and watching anime/playing vidya is not hard.

Naw, t-shirt covers up my bones and my frame makes up for it. Fatties can't say the same.

this :(

Nope, being a skelly is shit, but fat is definitly shittier

It's the toothpick arms that make me kek.

We see through the baggy clothes skellybro. Your just as bad as the fattys

Found the fatty.

There is no way being skelly is as bad as being an ass-winged lard ass.

Who would you rather show up on a blind date?

This?

Or this?

Found the DYEL.

Yeah except this doesn't apply. You'd fuck anything with a hole, so long as it isn't 200+ lb. There is a difference between being skinny and being morbidly skinny/underweight, just as there is with being chubby and being morbidly overweight.

For a male, you're just as socially outcast and low as a fat guy. You go to the pool and you take off your shirt revealing your bony, pale chest and frail arms. As an ex-fatty, I can tell you that even we judge you, and we're fucking fat as fuck.

Neither, they both look like shit, hence the point of this thread

being a skelly you can dress fashionably. That's the only real advantage.

>As an ex-fatty, I can tell you that even we judge you, and we're fucking fat as fuck.
>Fatties feeling superior to skellies.

Could you be any more delusional? This is why everyone laughs at fat people. Or just views them with total contempt.

>Eugenia Cooney and Queen of the Front Butts are exactly equally disgusting.

Ok

For some reason, society sees not eating and being sedentary as superior to eating too much and being sedentary. To me, they're equally shitty.

I guess if your skelly you can rely on trendy clothes to look good, which fattys can't, but if you look at anyone whos made it, they look good in just about anything.

>american hairstyle.jpg

>You'd fuck anything with a hole, so long as it isn't 200+ lb.
that's exactly his point. fat people are more disgusting than skeletons

>For a male, you're just as socially outcast and low as a fat guy.

Men aren't judged by their looks as much as women are. They're judged by their sense of humour and money, primarily. Looks are secondary. In contrast, women have almost nothing but their looks to rely on.

Besides, fat women think they're superior to everybody lol. They don't reflect society's view of things. Their (and your) judgement is skewed and thus irrelevant.

The truth is this: (and you could list a thousand names here to illustrate) fat men can get hot girls so long as they excel where it counts: money and humour. But if you're a fat woman? It's game over (unless you want a poor boring fat man). Congrats on your weight loss, though.

That's probably the best she's ever looked.

She would be a 10 if she gained weight and cut the makeup by 3/4

>but if you look at anyone whos made it, they look good in just about anything.
That's right but the question was if skellies were worse, equal or better than fatties.

If you were to be one, that is the advantage of being a skelly. Otherwise, it is pretty much the same.

>eating disorder
>probably psychological problems, you are either "anorexic" or "muh thyroid"
>no one takes you seriously
>you disgust those around you
>you are weak, either because of excess weight or malnutrition
>burden to your friends "are you gonna eat that?" vs "start without me guys"
>your health is most likely in an extremely bad condition
and of course
>women don't want you, only the kinky weirdos who want their fetishes to be satisfied

As it was mentioned before, fashion can save a skelly (somewhat, youll still be a skelly on the beach)

It's a comparison of skinny girls vs fat girls and which is more attractive. It's not about Cooney herself. I could have chosen Kate Moss or any number of other skinny girls as an example. Point is, skinny Minnies > fatty (beef) Patties.

I'm not saying skinnies look GOOD. some people seem to think I'm saying that. I'm not. They look bad. I'm just saying that the morbidly obese are even less appealing.

slightly overweight lads > skellies > obese cunts

from best to worst

"WAHH I CANT EAT 3000 CALORIES A DAY"*Bones rattle*

"WAHH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WHOLE MILK IS"*Bones rattle*

lol fattie boom boom mad

only reason to be skelly is if your are a twink fuckboi

Skinny guys are what women want. They don't want beefcakes. Look outside of /fit to the entire entertainment and beauty industry of this era and you'll see it again and again: the attractive man is pretty skinny.

The only exception is in Hollywood where some superhero films star a buff guy. But that is more to entertain the boys in the audience. No one ever expected a woman to cream her panties over Schwarzenegger lol. But gracile Orlando Bloom? Definitely. Even Jake gyllenhaal in nightcrawler, where he played an emaciated sociopath, would be regarded as more physically attractive and socially acceptable than a fat man (e.g. Jonah Hill).

So if I had to be Jake or Jonah, I'd be Jake in a heartbeat. At least I can put on my own socks and climb stairs.

hello Veeky Forums!

Liar. If you don't prefer a skinny girl over a fatty, it's because you're a fatty yourself and you're ashamed of your body. You're only comfortable around other fatties.

>For some reason, society sees not eating and being sedentary as superior to eating too much and being sedentary. To me, they're equally shitty.

Skinny people are unobtrusive in society.

Fat people ruin everything for everyone
Fat people are lazy and cut corners
Fat people are stupid (proven countless times over)
Fat people sweat, smell and have poor hygiene
Fat people always ask "are you gonna finish that?"
Fat people can't dress
Fat people whine endlessly
Fat people take up space on transport (buy two seats you lazy inconsiderate sack of shit!)
Fat people waste taxpayers money by abusing public health care

Fatties are disgusting, point blank. Scrawny stick insects are always welcome over fatties

I'm not even /fa lol. Too muscular to even wear Zara XL. I'm saying what society thinks, not what I think. Personally I'd much rather look like Brando in waterfront > Orlando the twink. Point is, no one is society likes a fatty.

Both those guys you listed are extremely handsome and don't need to be 'beefcakes'. Women like muscles.

>Intimidating6ftchad.jpg
kek, l2violence

you're the shook one

Hollywood gives exactly what the market demands. Profit maximization demands it. So look at movies made for mostly women. What do the men look like? Are they muscular? Not really. 9 times out of ten, they have some muscle but are totally within the natty range. Often just ottermode.

Ryan Reynolds. Jude Law. Hugh Grant. Ethan Hawk. Bradley Cooper. Paul Rudd. Matthew McConaughy, Ryan Gosling. Half of them look DYEL with their shirts on and women adore them.

I can understand fattys taking up too much space. But are there really NO lazy/stupid/sweaty/smelly/whiny skellies?

I prefer a girl who lifts and lives an active lifestyle.

>But are there really NO lazy/stupid/sweaty/smelly/whiny skellies?

Found the fatty.

I think the ratio is 1:3742836.

me right there, everyone assumes im anorexic but just cant put on weight. in reality cant even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath

friendly reminder that if you're fat you really shouldn't post on Veeky Forums's FITNESS board

and you probably should KYS

nope.

the difference is that skinny dudes look okay in clothes, fatties always look like shit.

shirtless, sure -- they both look bad.

>I'd prefer a fit chick who lifts

obviously /fitizens would prefer that. but the choice in this thought experiment is between a skinny chick and a morbidly obese chick. if those were your only options, which would you choose?

Of course its' going to be the skinny chick. She won't waddle and smell and breath heavily and refuse to go places with stairs and rack up the dinner bills and incur endless jibes from your friends and have a lower IQ (as they statistically do).

Only fatties would say "Theyre the same! Flip a coin!" That's my point. They're totally delusional.

>cant even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath

Then you're medically unhealthy. You should see a doctor if, as a skinny person, you can't even handle a flight of stairs. That's really a bad sign.

im actually t1 diabetic so i see a doctor like all the time and they dont even say shit about it, just tell me to eat fatty foods cause of my bmi, baka

I'm just saying, that sounds really bad. You should smoke up and get that appetite going. I don't smoke, but I heard from former skeletors that it did wonders for them.

Yeah have been worried about it to be honest. smoking? interesting. ill see how that goes thanks

sounds like solid advice, I think I'll try this

funny how fatties and skellies alike wear baggy clothing..

what do you define as slightly overweight

60 lbs overweighT?

my friend wants to know

Body pic with time stamp now faggot

Anyone got the pic of how Veeky Forums counts calories?

He's talking about weed not cigarettes btw before people start smoking cigs to gain weight

>Your just as bad as the fattys
No, skellies are one step above fatties for one reason: smellz.

I'd rather kill myself

Skeletons are usually closer to a healthy weight compared to morbidly obese people. As in there is no way a skeleton is 100 pounds under his ideal weight (he wouldn't exist). Morbidly obese people can be 100 lbs+ beyond a healthy weight, so yeah I take skinny any day since it's a shorter amount of time to get in decent shape. Now if you are talking a proportionally chubby/skeleton then I guess it's just a matter of preference, I would still take the skeleton since I wouldn't want hanging skin and fat people just disgust me.