Had two dates planned for this week

>had two dates planned for this week
>they both said they wouldn't be able to make it

I give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i gave up years ago user. its pointless to date until you're 30. by then you'll have to settle for a used up cum slut that has started aging, going downhill, probably has a kid, but needs to find a man and will hopefully be loyal because her youth has faded

over 1 billion girls - 2 = over 1 billion more girls to go on a date with.

I see nothing of value lost.

fucking hell, my thoughts exactly.

>2016
>Girls inundated with date offers
>You literally have to be a Greek god with a million dollars in the bank to get a text back these days

It's over boys.

Lolz, these chicks never will be loyal. My friends mom maried twice, and still cheats on her husband.

It's not that bad to raise my wife's son. I despise the little turd so I got him into lifting just to make sure he ends up a manlet

your problem is that you're letting women be a priority.

The sun is setting on the age of man.

I went on a second date. Had a great time (talked continuously, made out in the middle and when i dropped her off at her house). Before I dropped her off at her house she tells me that she still wants to "go on dates with other people for now" but can see it working out with me. Wtf mate? Is this the new age girl?

Stop being a weak bitch. Most of my dates are from Tinder and 90% flake with no communication. 5% flake with communication. They're missing out. I've got that atomic bomb dick.

fuck off

It's called dating, pal. Two dates doesn't mean instant monogamy. Id tell you to see above, although you're already that much better for scoring a second one

it means she either wants to be fuckbuddies OR not ready to commit but likes you. If she appears slutty then its fuckbuddies, if she appears innocent then shes one of those take it slow people.

Cmn on senpai, are you autistic or just slow?

I have 2 dates this weekend and im not even good looking

what if there's 1 billion + 1 girls

1 billion + 1 - 2 is less than 1 billion

checkmate my man

I had sex with a girl within 4 hours of meeting her last weekend.

I'm a 24 year old 5 9 balding skinny fat manlet mouth breather.

I didn't skip confidence and humor day though.

>implying I won't be dating a 23 year old when I'm 30
Men peak in attractiveness around this age. No point in dating a 30 year old with a kid when you can date a 23 year old who still has her looks.

then become a greek god you twat

All of those posts were correct. Stay bluepilled though

Went on a date with a girl yesterday, it was pretty awkward because we're both pretty quiet. She didn't seem too interested in going out again, but I'm going to ask one more time when I see her next.

When will I find a girl that likes me for who I am? I have no luck beyond getting first dates.

holy shit you guys are like a confidence booster lol
most posts here are so autistic that makes me feel like a god of sex because i'm 22, lost my virginity when i was 18 almost 19 and i fucked 28 girls, like, without counting the cheap prostitutes i fucked i fucked 28 sluts on bars, parties and college, and i could've fuck many more but i wasn't lifting until last year

>I didn't skip confidence and humor day though.

that made me lol user thanks

the red pill is just nice guys:extreme edition

It's pretty fucking sad mate.

As men progress through their 20s we become exponentially higher value. Im 24 and dating an 18 year old and a 20 year old at the moment. I had absolutely no luck between the ages of 18 and 22.

There's a difference between quiet and boring user.

What experiences do you have that you can talk about? What interests can you share? What aspirations do you have?

All of those posts were some variant of Roger Elliot's Supreme Gentleman. Seriously fuck off. Don't blame women and successful men because you're some beta redpill faggot

>he hasn't taken the virginity of multiple girls
kek

OP here

I am 29. I have had sex with 11 women (lost my virginity at 24).

But I just wanted to gonout on a date with these women. Not even sexdates this time.

Oh well this is what happens when you're barely a 5.5/10

I never went on a date
I'm 23
not giving up yet

I have experiences with watchine anime, J-dorama, and memes. Holy fuck, how fucked am I?

>get curious and install grindr
>have three "dates" set up for the weekend
>phone breaks
At least I wont end up with HIV or herpes this weekend.

Pretty fucked. Even girls who like those things dont want a guy like that, they still expect chad to show up. Why? Because he always does

It's not too late.

Take up a sport, make some friends, get out of your comfort zone. Experience life beyond just consuming media.

This is the answer.

Putting women as a major focus usually stresses both people out.

If you have fun and don't cling to them, women are much more likely to become attatched to you.

Imagine if someone starts chasing you in the woods. You are going to run away from them. If you see someone fushing and they're laughing, that is much more approachablecand appealing.

Desperation has the foulest odor.

I've got this problem that if I like this girl, I will chase her until she finds my unattractive.
I fucking hate my insecurity.

I played soccer for 14 years and play guitar, but that didn't seem to help with any girl I've ever talked to. I dunno, man. I think I just have a bad personality or something. I'm like 3 for 4 for getting a first date, but 0 of 4 for getting a second.

I must look okay but be boring. Not sure how to fix this, really.

Seriously read the book of pook
It is very helpfull.

bookofpook.neocities.org/

Only 4?

At this stage it's a numbers game to be honest. Rack up as many first dates as possible and it gets easier.

I suppose I was disingenuous when I said you need to experience things. I guess what I mean is you have to be interested in things and do interesting things.

>Im 24 and dating an 18 year old and a 20 year old at the moment.

That's just kinda sad. That age difference tells me you must be pretty immature to actually connect with them or the only thing you really have in common is sex.

>had two dates planned for this week
Did not end up like you wished it would be you still got two dates planned. You'll live !

Same. We'll make it...eventually.

I agree with this 100%. It's just hard containing my excitement/attraction and I'm kind of insecure about losing the attention once I've gained it... I want to be genuine and enthusiastic but not come off as clingy or desperate.

top kek

>tfw match with girl who used to be hot as fuck in highsxhool
>meet up. She's gotten fat as fuck. Has a 'my cat is republican' sticker on fridge and named her cat Donnie trump
>still fucked her.

I have no standards tho I should

How do you hide from girls the fact you have no friends

>trying to get dates with women
>not ignoring women, focusing on improving yourself, then letting them ask for dates with you

Not gonna make it brah

>9.5/10 in highscool just amazing face and body
>she's a popular girl and I'm a loser, super cocktease though so I don't even think she got fucked all that much..never had a steady bf so she was a massive tease
>bump into her at house party when back home from college
>she blew up in weight like...willy wonka in the choloate factory blew up but still an amazing face
>starts flirting with me while trying to catch up
>tell her to cut the bullshit that we weren't in HS anymore and her games don't work anymore
>she looks angry but hurt at the same time due to her being fat now
>straight up murdered that pussy 10 minutes later like I expended all that pent up frustration from HS looking at her in those tight jeans for 4 years

Fuck she had an amazing pussy....such a waste that she got fat from HS

Almost 28 and it's bound to happen any day now!

>made out on 2nd date
>not a slut

What the fuck happens to these women ? Why do they get fat?

I went through this girls photos and she didn't really out on the weight until around her second or 3rd year of college

girls peak REALLY early

>Dating young fertile women is bad.

Not the guy you're responding too but I suspect you're just jealous and trying to reconcile dating someone so close to your age who is aging horribly.

CHAD has sex with seven different girls a WEEK, while YOU work up the guts to ask out his SON'S MOTHER

All the hot girls I went to high school with got fat AF in college. lol it also made their self esteem go all the way down.

Went on a date with my ex's sister, everything went well except we didnt fuck after