What percentage of your net worth is invested in crypto?

What percentage of your net worth is invested in crypto?

like 90%

>160k crypto
>$100 bank account
No one will believe me but I am severely addicted to this.

2m crypto

5k bank account
3k credit card bill

i'm bad at math what % is that

Not that hard to believe. I also only keep the absolute bare minimum in fiat

get while the getting is good man, who knows how much longer it will be this easy

99.6%

was 80%, now its 95% because of I bought the LINK ico

all of it's going into crypto once i get my state id in a couple weeks and i can finally purchase it on exchanges. i don't have any savings cause i'm on neetbux so they don't allow hording but now that i know i can launder neetbux into crypto i'm going to put it all in it and do crypto trading. all funded by taxpayers

who here started small but now it's most?

put in like 5% of my NW, now it's like 90%

I have about $2k in fiat and $95k in crypto.

>17k crypto
>1k bank
I also have a MacBook and a motorcycle. So like 80% of my worth is in crypto

I have literally no financial obligations though, besides rent. And the army pays most of that anyway

about 80% in crypto

>investing most of your wealth in crypto

Lol, dumbasses.

Same here. Maybe more. I'm fiat poor but crypto rich mahfugga

>Turning $6k into $100k in 6 months.

LOL

99%
But I have student loans, so I guess >100%?

1k bank account,
300$ in crypto

help me change this
19r7a7TrhSbExf1mGV19LiQfameyH9Hzeh

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

1.1k in crypto
32k in bank

I don't know how you guys have the balls to dump everything to your name into crypto. I busted my ass for years to earn that 32k and I want to put a down payment on a house with it. The thought of investing even 10k makes me nauseous.

and thats why you'll never make it

j-just don't open blockfolio

I agree.

The number one rule of investing is that you don't invest anything that you are not willing to lose.

If this crypto stuff crashes, prepare for mass suicides on Veeky Forums.

It started as a reasonable amount, and after great returns it dwarfs what I put in and didn't put in to start with.

83 dollars in bank
47k in crypto

23 year old NEET

I'd rather prepare for suicide than my kneepads every morning for the next 30 years

MOS?

IQ 173

too smart to know crypto is pump and dumb ponzi

$0 in crypto

I have 4k in fiat and my crypto is worth 800 atm, college student with no income.

One third of one percent.

600k S&P 500
2k crypto

the blizzard upside down thing is so dumb i cringe every time

fuck off boomer

300 in bank account
800 in crypto

i put 80% into crypto because I really don't give a fuck if I lose it. The 20% I have in the bank is enough to give me over 1 year living expenses so even if I lost everything on crypto I'm not ruined.

If you have your type of thinking where you're considering how hard you worked for it and fear losing it, then ya you're smart not to invest it, it would turn you into an emotional wreck if you did.

At this point I feel I have even more of a psychological safety net because I've more than doubled my initial crypto investment so far, so then I can think "even if I woke up to 50% loss I'd still have what I started"

40k stocks/bonds
15k crypto
10k cash

It was originally ~5% which I've grown into ~50%. If I can get those holdings over 70% I'll be sitting very pretty in the long-term.

Like 0.3%, but looking to increase that to between 1% and 10% by adding more slowly

48%

I'm going to be rich or I'm going to have to jump off a tall building(because I won't be able to afford bullets and they will likely be banned)

Currently 28% (pic related), although it was much higher at one point as I originally had roughly 32 BTC at peak, sold around 20 at average fill of 3200 USD hence the giant cash pile right now

12%

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

How the fuck did you lose money on your mutual funds?

If that was the case and you were really smart you would know when to exit. You can't deny the explosive growth the market has received.

Because Canada sucks and BMO sucks. Frankly I'm just too fucking lazy to go over there and get them to sell it all. Gonna do it before year ends so I can plow all that into my trading TFSA acct and reap the benefits of no cap gains tax.

37%

i know

A 173 is is superhuman. What do you do all day

%99 in Bitcoin from 2009

larp on Veeky Forums

It's nothing until you've cashed out.

800 in crypto 1600 in debt
fuuuuuck

Im new into coins n shiet but honestly how can u guys go ballsdeep into crypto while this whole thing is so fucking unsave like small mistakes/ lack of safety can cost u everything. How the fuck r u guys doing this. This is insane. Teach me

about $2.5m in fiat, $1.5m in crypto

7.5% or 15000

all of it..... i have a net worth of 1 ETH

show me a wallet with $1.5m worth of coins in it and i'll quit my job right now and come work for you.

implying like someone wants to employ you

100% my nigga
finna be rich or finna kms senpaitachi

10%. Hoping this grows to %50 so I can buy a house. Fuck lambos

it was like 30% in the beggining, but it grew and now it's like 60%

80% crypto
20% stocks

100%
85% LINK
15% ICON

100%

80% LINK. 20% Enigma, Wanchain & ICON

5%

The same way f'a'm becomes senpai, fiat should be neetbux.

only 25%, I am playing it safe OP

All of it

100%, yolo

15%
Would've invested more, but most of it is tied up in my apartment
64656C74612D762E7465616D

Like 100% kek

35% ETH, 20% BTC, 5% BAT, 10% LINK, 20% ODN, 10% P&D's

70% crypto

35% LINK
30% BTC
10% XTZ
7% XMR
1% Wanchain (what is the token called?)
Rest: shitcoins

around 40%
Well technically 5% cause I sold almost everything yesterday

i get this reference

warren buffet whoring consumer products at his age is probably the saddest meme of all time

Bought 8 BTC for less than 8000€.

I won't put any more fiat into crypto. I'm flipping those BTC so it multiplies. So far I managed to 3x it.

I play safe and not putting anymore fiat into it. On the bright side I don't really care if I lose it all, it's just play money from here on.

Maybe I will get fucking rich or lose everything. If you gamble, gamble high risk for high reward.

How much my total networth those 8000€ were? Less than 5%. I own no stocks and never will, stocks are shit. I have 2 apartments in a big European city, which only go up in value.
I need more BTC to buy more apartments for renting them and quit wage slavery.

75%

>35% LINK
t. suicide investor

90% in BTC. I don't hold shitcoins for more than a day.

>$28 million in crypto
>14k in bank account

100%
90% LINK
8% ETH
2% BMC

he genuinely loves doing that, I think

Most of my net worth is still in cash. Not working for me but it’s relatively safe unless there’s a crash in the dollar in which case the world is going to be a fucked place to live anyway. I have about 23k invested in the stock market, 25k in cash, and 3k in crypto. But i’m just getting starter in crypto. Hoping to double my money with Link and keep riding on the house money all the way to the moon.

around 5% or somewhere near 20k USD.

I have 30k, I've invested my entire paycheck every month. I turned it into 126.2k right now.

Insane.

-15 %

i lost big times, i ve weak hand

ohhh, this isnt gonna end well.

0 bank
0 crypto
jk I'm a billionaire. I see a bunch of liars