LINK FOMO IS REAL

am I too late??

its not even at ath fcking buy !!!!

no faggot don't buy. your weak hands will only be a liability when this shit surpasses ath

Done... just bought 5k after reading about their upcoming presentation at the conference.... this hasn't even began to move yet!

Dip on Tuesday, should be hot til then, dont know were it's going though.

Only 8000 people own LINK.

Done bought 5k more after I read your comment

Do you think connecting blockchains to business is only worth $175 million? If you think that, don't buy LINK.

BUY!!

That's crazy to think about. Probably even less since it's likely people have more than one address

What about WTC and a few others... don't they do that?

too many fucking whales desu, kinda sad frankly

Brokers do, I think. LINK is far more instant and it doesn't need manual exchange.

>tfw used Cuckbase and waiting for more eth

Fuck I just want to buy more link

Don't compare Walton with this garbage

>buying the top of the dead cat
you deserve to lose money

Bought in at .29. Is there going to be another dip because I want to go balls deep?

I fucking hate Jewbase. But I have no other options.

Tuesday, but it might dip relative to a new ath, it's hard to say what the dip price will be then.

Why will it dip on Tuesday?

it's just the rhytm of the market.. I expect it to follow this previous week's pattern of booming until the beginning of the new week then sputtering along until it repeats or it truly breaks out. Not an expert, just my sense of it, been watching it very closely.

I will keep a closer eye out on the weekend, then. I'm hoping for a around a .50 sell. Then to buy again. Do you think this is likely?

It's shit like this that makes me realize we're still oh so early. There are 11 million millionaires in the world, would be a drop in the bucket for LINK to make another 2-3 thousand of them.

CHAIN LINK
CHAIN LINK
CHAIN LINK
CHAIN LINK

It's hard to say, volume is coming in right now, and the word is spreading on this coin. I said yesterday that after breaking 11800(eth), I knew we'd breakout, I also said I wouldn't be surprised to see a new ath in a day (wrong about that).

My bottom line sense is that I don't think moon volume is there, but this weekend can definitely establish this coin for the moon mission if we hit a new ath. Really the dip can come Sun-Tues, so we'll see.

Looking at the sell walls, they are nothing if this coin really wants to moon, also asks are already establishiing themselves quickly in relation to the quickly rising price. That confirms my sense of the timeline on this.

And I'm in the top 400. Feels good man

Whales gonna whale. Not much we can do about it. Let's be glad for this opportunity user.

if this shit goes to .36 here soon go in hard, it won't last.

what do you guys thin link price will be by eoy?

Where can you view this?

WTC is trying to accomplish a very small very specific and small market SUBSET of what Chainlink is attempting to do.

In a way thats a good thing because specialization often makes good products but I tend to think it's a silly objective for blockchain.

Its much harder to convince existing businesses to use your product than it is to provide a service for businesses already looking to start using blockchain.