/Sleep General/

What do you fags do to get a good night rest? I'd like to be able to sleep 6 hours/night and be full refreshed.

>diet
>exercise
>no screen before bed

>Do or watch something that makes you feel comfy and sleepy
>Aim for 8 hours cause I take a bit to fall asleep
>Feel full of energy and productive the next day
Sleep is underrated, I go for what my body needs to feel it's best

EVL Test Booster. Best sleep in my life. On 4th bottle now.

No screen before bed can be challenging, if you want to cheat it out get a twilight app, it'll filter out blue light and reduce your eye stress over the day.

Also if you're trying to put muscle on aim for a bit more than 6 hours. at least 7 seems more realistic

Does anyone have pic related for runners/fit?

>if I ran now nobody could catch me

Hits me everytime

Many thanks user! Been searching for this for a while.

I smoke dope before bed. I'm not one to advice for the use of weed usually but I find I get a long uninterrupted sleep and I fall asleep quickly.

Is it bad for gains?

>magnesium citrate
>valerian and chamomile tea
>glycine
>theanine if I wake up to pee
>occasional 5http
>melatonin if I'm not tired and not lifting the next morning

>race me faggot rave me right now
I lel everytime

I usually fap then after 5 mins go to piss and bed time.

Ever wonder why most guys after rough sex instead of cudling with girls(which they enjox because they are still climaxed) get tired and go to sleep?

When you ejaculate body releases hormones which make you sleepy.

Make sure I cut out caffeine before 2pm

Read newspaper, book, or magazine under low desk light

Shoot for 11pm bed - 6:45 wake up call

Can someone explain that pic?

I have problems staying asleep and so far the only things that have worked for me are: melatonin and weed. I eat a small piece of an edible before i go to bed. The difference is pretty noticeable in my sleep quality. I still end up waking up, but instead of 3-4 times a night its 1-2 and it's not as awake as I normally would be.

I second that question

I watch nature documentary's narrated by David Attenborough.

Swimming is God tier for making you tired
No screens for an hour or two before bed
No caffeine near bed time (5-6 hours)
Read in bed for 20-30 mind before trying to sleep

it's an old reference to Veeky Forums's obsession with Rick Owens

documentaries*

Does anyone have picrelated for powerlifters?
I remember seeing it a year or so back

>also,
I don't sleep
Cause sleep is the cousin of death

>problems staying asleep
I know this feeling, it's the worst. I fall asleep so easy, but then wake up exhausted after ~5 hours and can't stop my mind racing.
I take some theanine and glycine the moment I wake up, then do some deep breathing type stuff. 7/10 times it works

Why the fuck do they like this dude? I just looked him up and he looks like a complete faggot and his wife looks like a goblin.

Its a meme

>you dip

Not Rick Owen's, Veeky Forums

i feel like Im not rested unless i get 9-10 hours of sleep. is something wrong with me?

it interferes with REM a bit, so in the same amount of time you would theoretically be getting a less restful sleep. but it shouldnt harm gains in any other way

Try lemongrass tea, at least 2 cups. It makes me relaxed and sleepy as fuck. Lavender works too, but I prefer lemongrass.

Anything that will completely put me out? Haven't got more than2 hours a night (kek usually midday) in a couple weeks

Speak to a doctor.

If you want to sleep real bad and don't care about developing a life damaging addiction, then start downing some Klonopin before bed

I don't have a problem getting to sleep, I do have a problem getting QUALITY sleep.

Its all about SHORT, QUALITY, SLEEP.

fucking lol, this is literally me

I find going to bed early, being hydrated, and meditating, all aid good sleeo

Is it weird that this picture motivates me

I am a very shitty sleeper myself too, but yeah, lemongrass can improve quality too. Works for me, so it really couldn't hurt to try. Also, make the sleep time regular, don't (go to) sleep at random times. Try to wake to sunlight (+alarms) if possible. Since 6 hours are 4x1,5h cycles you should be fine. Don't expect it to work the first day, it won't. I managed to fix my fucked up sleep in less than a week. 20min naps are ok during the day if you're really really braindead or so. I just nap because I'm a weak shit and strain my muscles all the time which cause me 24/7 pain, but idgaf and I don't take anything but some vitamines as extras, which helped a bit. Some might help with your ZzZzZZ too, idk, do some research.

This is all just an user's advice. You don't have to take it, but you asked for it, no? You opened a whole new thread, mate.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I was put on prescription sleeping meds because I can't into sleep.

I have been trying to replace it with Melatonin, though, since those don't require fucking doctor consultation every month and those either require cash or 10 hours waiting.

It's not making me sleep well, but I'm sleeping, so I guess that's good enough ...